• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

CodenameGunther #21 Posted 15 February 2018 - 04:12 PM

Major

• Players
  • 21650 battles
  • [-P-]

View PostCobravert, on 15 February 2018 - 09:37 AM, said:

What you have seen and what I have seen are very different things then.

I'd go as far as to say that the BC25t is one of the most OP tier Xs.

Like most fast, auto loaders, these things do a huge amount of damage and can basically out maneuver and out run everything they attack. Rarely do you ever see one solo. They normally attack in pairs. So with all the complaining that's been done here about the WT E100 and the Deathstar, I personally don't see them as nearly the omnipotent death dealers as they get a bad rap for. Realistically the BC25t has a higher kill percentage than either of these 2. Sure they can 1 shot or clip a lot of things on the field, but they are instant targets as well. Especially the WT E100. You can see it from another map (exaggeration intended). I have never  had the troubles that I see so many cru about with either of these tanks. I expect and know what they're capable of. Yes I have been killed by both, but I've killed way more of them. BCs I can't. I have to either hit them long before they get to me, or have help.

BC25ts can run around with near immunity, clipping tanks from behind that can not maneuver, nor have the turret speed, nor rotation to get them off of them. The only thing that can effectively counter them is another fast, nimble medium or light, but good luck finding one that will help you. They're always off stalking other slow, ill maneuvering, unable to fight back, lumbering behemoths.

Easy to say when all your t8 tanks and above are batchat treats. You want to stop getting clipped roll with your other heavies. Then grind a light tank or high tier medium and come back and tell us how easy it is.

Guide to not sucking at killing bots: https://www.youtube....?v=IHC13hhrBvM 

Professional Thread Killer

Cobravert #22 Posted 15 February 2018 - 04:19 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 21590 battles
  • [WPLAC]

View PostCodenameGunther, on 15 February 2018 - 11:12 AM, said:

Easy to say when all your t8 tanks and above are batchat treats

Why yes it is! Glad you agree!

You want to stop getting clipped roll with your other heavies.

It makes no difference what tanks are around you. You don't always have the option to keep up with the herd. If you get singled out, BC25ts make short work of you if they are able to get close to you.

Then grind a light tank or high tier medium and come back and tell us how easy it is.

I have no intention of doing either. I have an intense dislike of them and refuse to use them.

CodenameGunther #23 Posted 15 February 2018 - 04:35 PM

Major

• Players
  • 21650 battles
  • [-P-]

View PostCobravert, on 15 February 2018 - 10:19 AM, said:

Why yes it is! Glad you agree!

It makes no difference what tanks are around you. You don't always have the option to keep up with the herd. If you get singled out, BC25ts make short work of you if they are able to get close to you.

I have no intention of doing either. I have an intense dislike of them and refuse to use them.

Of course you refuse to them. It would prove you wrong.  The gun handling on the batchat is horrific. Anyone with 2 brain cells isn't gonna go on at multiple tanks .

Cobravert #24 Posted 15 February 2018 - 04:39 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 21590 battles
  • [WPLAC]

View PostCodenameGunther, on 15 February 2018 - 11:35 AM, said:

Of course you refuse to them. It would prove you wrong.  The gun handling on the batchat is horrific. Anyone with 2 brain cells isn't gonna go on at multiple tanks .

Ok Sparky. Whatever you say....

CodenameGunther #25 Posted 15 February 2018 - 04:46 PM

Major

• Players
  • 21650 battles
  • [-P-]

View PostCobravert, on 15 February 2018 - 10:39 AM, said:

Ok Sparky. Whatever you say....

Should we trust the guy that plays all tanks at a high level or the guy that's barely above average in non turreted tds? 

Cobravert #26 Posted 15 February 2018 - 05:03 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 21590 battles
  • [WPLAC]

View PostCodenameGunther, on 15 February 2018 - 11:46 AM, said:

Should we trust the guy that plays all tanks at a high level or the guy that's barely above average in non turreted tds? 

I don't think either is the absolute. Just because you are able to excel at the game doesn't mean everyone's experience is going to be the same.

CodenameGunther #27 Posted 15 February 2018 - 05:12 PM

Major

• Players
  • 21650 battles
  • [-P-]

View PostCobravert, on 15 February 2018 - 11:03 AM, said:

I don't think either is the absolute. Just because you are able to excel at the game doesn't mean everyone's experience is going to be the same.

Its the same argument from pro cappers. There was this single one game that someone threw away by not capping. Yet they steal hundred/thousands of xp away from the rest of the team the other 30 games they cap out early.

Cobravert #28 Posted 15 February 2018 - 05:14 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 21590 battles
  • [WPLAC]

View PostCodenameGunther, on 15 February 2018 - 12:12 PM, said:

Its the same argument from pro cappers. There was this single one game that someone threw away by not capping. Yet they steal hundred/thousands of xp away from the rest of the team the other 30 games they cap out early.

The rails, you've done run off of them.

Bye now!

CodenameGunther #29 Posted 15 February 2018 - 05:20 PM

Major

• Players
  • 21650 battles
  • [-P-]

View PostCobravert, on 15 February 2018 - 11:14 AM, said:

The rails, you've done run off of them.

Bye now!

Guess I'll have to make a picture connecting the dots.

ABAOUIA #30 Posted 15 February 2018 - 05:39 PM

Major

• Players
  • 33197 battles
Ehhh ive allready chosen my skill , i went for clutch braking

So all good, Thx for the help :)

TocFanKe4 #31 Posted 15 February 2018 - 06:05 PM

Major

• Players
  • 17449 battles
  • [GIRLS]

View PostCobravert, on 15 February 2018 - 09:37 AM, said:

What you have seen and what I have seen are very different things then.

I'd go as far as to say that the BC25t is one of the most OP tier Xs.

Like most fast, auto loaders, these things do a huge amount of damage and can basically out maneuver and out run everything they attack. Rarely do you ever see one solo. They normally attack in pairs. So with all the complaining that's been done here about the WT E100 and the Deathstar, I personally don't see them as nearly the omnipotent death dealers as they get a bad rap for. Realistically the BC25t has a higher kill percentage than either of these 2. Sure they can 1 shot or clip a lot of things on the field, but they are instant targets as well. Especially the WT E100. You can see it from another map (exaggeration intended). I have never  had the troubles that I see so many cru about with either of these tanks. I expect and know what they're capable of. Yes I have been killed by both, but I've killed way more of them. BCs I can't. I have to either hit them long before they get to me, or have help.

BC25ts can run around with near immunity, clipping tanks from behind that can not maneuver, nor have the turret speed, nor rotation to get them off of them. The only thing that can effectively counter them is another fast, nimble medium or light, but good luck finding one that will help you. They're always off stalking other slow, ill maneuvering, unable to fight back, lumbering behemoths.

The stats say it's good, but not great. The things you describe are best case scenario. And having all the stars align like that happens maybe once every 8-10 games for me. It's great if you get an open map with room to maneuver, but we get a large amount of urban maps, corridor maps, war rubble maps, and snow drift maps. It's hugely team dependent because you can't get shot at all our you're dead. One hit and you're either crippled to the point you have to hide in the back and snipe, or you get tracked to an instant death before you can fix it. I've tried to circle an E100 before, and it turned so wide that I couldn't do it. 

It has a high skill ceiling so great players make it seem OP. But it's 12th in win rate and 18th on average damage overall. Last 30 days it's 13th in win rate and 19th on average damage. And it's one of the more popular tier X tanks. 

The stats and my experience with it say it's good but not OP, and it's probably mostly balanced. It suffers from the same thing the Waffle does. People don't like to get clipped out.  But just like the Waffle, this tank isn't OP. In fact, the Waffle is a terrible TD. The Bat is a much better tank than the Waffle. The Waffle is broken because some idiot can trundle into a great player and clip them out from full health. The Bat needs at least some skill to drive well. 

If we only got open maps with lots of bushes, then the Bat would be OP. But I've mostly mothballed my batchat over the last month or two because it's been urban map after urban map, corridor map after corridor map. Maybe now that they're finally adding on some more open maps I'll give it a try it again. 

You've got HP, and I've got the HEAT, make me lots of XP - PetShopToc

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users