• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Sgt Becket FEAR #1 Posted 16 February 2018 - 08:00 PM

Major

• Players
  • 10090 battles
  • [ROSA]

Good afternoon WG :)

So, I've noticed that Aurora sometimes does this thing where it looks like her tracks stop turning once she hits her top speed range.

I finally got a clip of it.

Can you see it towards the end there? Either the track links are not moving at all or they move very slowly even though the tank is traveling as fast as it can go.

Her tracks move normally when she is slowing down or accelerating but then they just stop moving at full speed.

Is that just how the IS-2's tracks work? Am I just being dumb?

It is just weird that it only does that when she hits her top speed...am I missing something?

Also, I know that is in War Stories but it happens in Multiplayer too.

Specifics:

Tank: IS-2 "Berlin" Tier 7 Premium Tank

Console: Xbox One

Server: NA-East

Commander of Rosa "Queen of Hearts"

Need help with the Tiger I? PM me or see my guide: Becket's Tiger Guide | Short novel about Rosa: Rosa: Queen of Hearts

MaxChaos24 #2 Posted 16 February 2018 - 09:07 PM

Gameplay Expert

• Administrator
  • 11778 battles
  • [WGW]
It's just an optical illusion. Think of when you're driving down the highway and looking at the tires, at certain speeds they'll appear to be spinning backwards. :honoring:

greenteam117 #3 Posted 16 February 2018 - 09:13 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 18637 battles
  • [LEONI]

View PostMaxChaos24, on 17 February 2018 - 06:07 AM, said:

It's just an optical illusion. Think of when you're driving down the highway and looking at the tires, at certain speeds they'll appear to be spinning backwards. :honoring:

wouldnt that mean, if you went fast enough backwards, it would look like your wheels were going forwards?

"I do not need to fight him... I just need to kill him"-Nagisa Shiota                                                                                                       "Many claim they wish to destroy their enemies. If this were true, most would be compelled to destroy themselves."-Abbess Helena

Hated Tanks!- IKV103 AND T-34-2      Do what makes you happy... or die trying.      "The only ones who should kill, are those prepared to be killed."- Lelouch Vi Britannia

Tanks Lines i Recommend for new Players 1.IS Line 2.KV Line 3.Maus Line 4.Japanese Super Heavy Line 5.US Heavy Line. "These heretics refute the Emperor's holy right to rule. Let them argue with the barrel of a gun."-Canoness Sabine

favorite tank(s) are : captured KV-1, Champion M10, Gorynych KV-5, bogatyr, churchill III, Glory is-5, IS-2, Kaiju, Edelweiss, Nameless, e-100, type 5 heavy, T-10, The Hidden, M4A1 Revalorise, Hammer, IS-3, Fatherland, GuP, Lycan, T26E4, Boilermaker,Pz. II J PS, Valentine II, Honor T-28E, ISU-130, WT Auf pz. IV, Lowe, British Bulldog, Pz. B2, Legion, Motherland, King Dragon, T28 Concept, M6A2E1, Skorpion G, Pz. 58 Mutz, Pz V/IV, Bizon T-103(and maybe some other tanks that are not coming to mind) i pretty much like all the tanks that i own (i find it fun to earn premium tanks).  Marks on Premium Tanks       even the most loved thing, if played too much. becomes the most hated thing in the world.  

ApachecNative #4 Posted 16 February 2018 - 09:48 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 31532 battles

View PostMaxChaos24, on 16 February 2018 - 04:07 PM, said:

:great: Plus Desert Maps Causes Hallucinations :teethhappy:

Sgt Becket FEAR #5 Posted 16 February 2018 - 09:59 PM

Major

• Players
  • 10090 battles
  • [ROSA]

View PostMaxChaos24, on 16 February 2018 - 04:07 PM, said:

Yeah I figured I was overthinking it :D

Thanks Max! :honoring:

Have a great weekend.

Commander of Rosa "Queen of Hearts"

Need help with the Tiger I? PM me or see my guide: Becket's Tiger Guide | Short novel about Rosa: Rosa: Queen of Hearts

XP3RTSNIP3R23 #6 Posted 17 February 2018 - 11:45 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 8080 battles
  • [FUKIT]

View PostSgt Becket FEAR, on 16 February 2018 - 03:00 PM, said:

Good afternoon WG :)

So, I've noticed that Aurora sometimes does this thing where it looks like her tracks stop turning once she hits her top speed range.

I finally got a clip of it.

Can you see it towards the end there? Either the track links are not moving at all or they move very slowly even though the tank is traveling as fast as it can go.

Her tracks move normally when she is slowing down or accelerating but then they just stop moving at full speed.

Is that just how the IS-2's tracks work? Am I just being dumb?

It is just weird that it only does that when she hits her top speed...am I missing something?

Also, I know that is in War Stories but it happens in Multiplayer too.

Specifics:

Tank: IS-2 "Berlin" Tier 7 Premium Tank

Console: Xbox One

Server: NA-East

​I don't see anything!

Join my clan!

Also tagged with IS-2 Berlin, Bug?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users