Assorted bugs w/ video...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

BrogueOne #1 Posted 20 February 2018 - 05:12 PM

Major

• Supertest - PS4
  • 18069 battles
  • [ELDER]

I've collected a couple of bugs in the past week or so.  Nothing major, but worth mentioning!

We'll start with some display bugs in the garage where the wrong tank is being displayed...

Next, a couple of map bugs.  The one on Arctic Region is a rock I got stuck on.  Airfield the problem was that the rock was hidden by foliage and caught me off guard and flipped me(mostly my fault, btw!)

And then....... is it possible to set a tank on fire without damaging the fuel tanks???  I set the LTG on fire but there was no fuel tank damage in the PBRS.

WG Volibear #2 Posted 21 February 2018 - 06:01 PM

QA Analyst

• WG Staff
  • 82 battles
  • [WGW]

View PostBrogueOne, on 20 February 2018 - 11:12 AM, said:

I've collected a couple of bugs in the past week or so.  Nothing major, but worth mentioning!

We'll start with some display bugs in the garage where the wrong tank is being displayed...

Next, a couple of map bugs.  The one on Arctic Region is a rock I got stuck on.  Airfield the problem was that the rock was hidden by foliage and caught me off guard and flipped me(mostly my fault, btw!)

And then....... is it possible to set a tank on fire without damaging the fuel tanks???  I set the LTG on fire but there was no fuel tank damage in the PBRS.

Hey Brogue,

Created a ticket for the tank model in garage and the rocks area on arctic region.

Like you said the airfield one is mainly your fault and is not really a bug, sorry! :p

Fires can start from engine damage or if your fuel tank hp is at zero. Module damage from a fire isn't always going to damage your fuel tank.

As always thanks for the videos! :)

~WG Volibear

Take a look at our new bug report guidelines!

WoT Reddit---> 

Need to submit a support ticket? Click Here!

BrogueOne #3 Posted 21 February 2018 - 10:24 PM

Major

• Supertest - PS4
  • 18069 battles
  • [ELDER]

View PostWG Volibear, on 21 February 2018 - 06:01 PM, said:

Hey Brogue,

Created a ticket for the tank model in garage and the rocks area on arctic region.

Like you said the airfield one is mainly your fault and is not really a bug, sorry! :p

Fires can start from engine damage or if your fuel tank hp is at zero. Module damage from a fire isn't always going to damage your fuel tank.

As always thanks for the videos! :)

~WG Volibear

Thanks Wooly Bear!

WG Volibear #4 Posted 21 February 2018 - 10:38 PM

QA Analyst

• WG Staff
  • 82 battles
  • [WGW]

View PostBrogueOne, on 21 February 2018 - 04:24 PM, said:

Thanks Wooly Bear!

Take a look at our new bug report guidelines!

WoT Reddit---> 

Need to submit a support ticket? Click Here!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users