Can we Please get the Valkyria Chronicles tanks back ?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Vladimir Ivan #1 Posted 22 February 2018 - 09:29 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 6739 battles

Title really said's it all. I was away when they were first released and wasn't able to pick any up. 

I enjoyed the anime ( Even if it isn't that great ) And these two tanks are the only other premium tanks i want for the game. Would be nice to have them back in the store even if it's just for a little.

MagicCactus911 #2 Posted 15 March 2018 - 06:59 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 16740 battles
  • [C-ZA]
It sucks that you missed it when they went in sale both times but its up to Wargaming Chicago and sega. I personally dont want them to go on sale since i have both (love them to bits, there great and fun to play) and since they are so rare, not many pple know how to fight them properly. I also dont want the game to be filled with them since most pple have gotten past the anime tank stigma and realize they are really competitive. Thats just me though :3 i wont cry on the forums if they do get sold again but i like how rare it is to see them and pple checking out my tank. I do hope they sell it again for at most a weekend for pple like you who werent able to pick one up. PS the edelweiss is a really good medium ;)

danamagic #3 Posted 17 March 2018 - 10:49 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 16663 battles
I love my Edelweiss! The speed of a light, with the armor of a medium, and I never have trouble penning other tanks even tier 10's. 

CowboyArizona #4 Posted 05 January 2019 - 11:04 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 23093 battles
Edelweiss is worth picking up, but you'll want to pass on the Nameless.  That thing is a helpless turd is many battles.  It has no gun depression and is tall as a giraffe.  Not fast or nimble enough to deal with the limitations or use terrain to make up for its limitations.  That's why it's earned the nickname "Useless."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users