Jump to content


Refund Please

Refund Change Angry

  • Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

Ronin Gaidin #41 Posted 02 March 2018 - 06:50 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 36436 battles
  • 4,399
  • Member since:
    11-10-2013

I also have the ELC sitting in my garage with permanent camo (and currently no crew, not like I'm using it right now anyway). Let me know if you get anywhere with your quest for Gold compensation. 

 

Of course, I don't expect you to get anywhere with it. Had already accepted that I was simply out the $1 I spent painting it (I only buy perma-camo during the 50% off sales). 



steelheadclan #42 Posted 02 March 2018 - 07:01 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 15633 battles
  • 5,579
  • Member since:
    03-05-2017

I’m currently still playing my ELC. 

It defininatly took a hit with the lights reworking but it’s still a lil demon and I’m still a enjoying working on my third mark. 

Looks wise it’s one of my favorites. 

French camo and some barrel bands and my little hornets make it look even better. 

 

I have a few tanks with perma camo that sit unplayed. 

Im not mad about it and I’m certainly not going to cry to WG for my money back. 


 


N0WTH3NN0WTH3N #43 Posted 02 March 2018 - 07:02 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 18516 battles
  • 468
  • Member since:
    01-03-2015

I dont think I'am gonna spend gold on WoT anymore then if their gonna be messing with the tanks like this. Boring clean pastel tanks from now on.


"Artillery is for the weak of mind, faint of heart, slack of anus and small of ball"  -D3F3N3STR4TOR-


SpartanFire71 #44 Posted 02 March 2018 - 07:10 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 23814 battles
  • 4,560
  • Member since:
    01-02-2016

View PostxD3F3N3STR4T0Rx, on 02 March 2018 - 01:02 PM, said:

I dont think I'am gonna spend gold on WoT anymore then if their gonna be messing with the tanks like this. Boring clean pastel tanks from now on.

 

 

You can cammo with silver.


There are still some severe frustrations, but I still love to play.

 

 

 


N0WTH3NN0WTH3N #45 Posted 02 March 2018 - 07:10 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 18516 battles
  • 468
  • Member since:
    01-03-2015

View Poststeelheadclan, on 02 March 2018 - 07:01 PM, said:

I’m currently still playing my ELC.

It defininatly took a hit with the lights reworking but it’s still a lil demon and I’m still a enjoying working on my third mark.

Looks wise it’s one of my favorites.

French camo and some barrel bands and my little hornets make it look even better.

 

I have a few tanks with perma camo that sit unplayed.

Im not mad about it and I’m certainly not going to cry to WG for my money back.

I already have 3 marks on my now very stubby barrel. You can cry about that instead ;)


"Artillery is for the weak of mind, faint of heart, slack of anus and small of ball"  -D3F3N3STR4TOR-


N0WTH3NN0WTH3N #46 Posted 02 March 2018 - 07:14 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 18516 battles
  • 468
  • Member since:
    01-03-2015

View PostSpartanFire71, on 02 March 2018 - 07:10 PM, said:

 

 

You can cammo with silver.

Need all my silver for new tanks plus I cant be arsed with painting all my favourite tanks every week or whatever.

 


"Artillery is for the weak of mind, faint of heart, slack of anus and small of ball"  -D3F3N3STR4TOR-


pr0fit0fcanabis #47 Posted 02 March 2018 - 07:16 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 41099 battles
  • 10,396
  • Member since:
    06-05-2014

View PostxD3F3N3STR4T0Rx, on 02 March 2018 - 07:02 PM, said:

I dont think I'am gonna spend gold on WoT anymore then if their gonna be messing with the tanks like this. Boring clean pastel tanks from now on.

A rational reaction to a policy you don't like.     



N0WTH3NN0WTH3N #48 Posted 02 March 2018 - 07:21 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 18516 battles
  • 468
  • Member since:
    01-03-2015

View Postpr0fit0fcanabis, on 02 March 2018 - 07:16 PM, said:

A rational reaction to a policy you don't like.     

Well I was gonna implement one of your helpful suggestions but.......


"Artillery is for the weak of mind, faint of heart, slack of anus and small of ball"  -D3F3N3STR4TOR-


pr0fit0fcanabis #49 Posted 02 March 2018 - 07:27 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 41099 battles
  • 10,396
  • Member since:
    06-05-2014

View PostxD3F3N3STR4T0Rx, on 02 March 2018 - 07:21 PM, said:

Well I was gonna implement one of your helpful suggestions but.......

The only suggestion I had was to think about the situation and your reaction.  I believe you succssfully did that already when you stated you would not buy permanent camo.  A much more realistic solution than demanding a refund and claiming theft.  It also has the benefit of reducing attacks on your character.   



steelheadclan #50 Posted 02 March 2018 - 07:29 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 15633 battles
  • 5,579
  • Member since:
    03-05-2017

View PostxD3F3N3STR4T0Rx, on 02 March 2018 - 11:10 AM, said:

I already have 3 marks on my now very stubby barrel. You can cry about that instead ;)

 

meh

i think not. 


 


N0WTH3NN0WTH3N #51 Posted 02 March 2018 - 07:30 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 18516 battles
  • 468
  • Member since:
    01-03-2015

View PostBHELABOY, on 02 March 2018 - 05:14 PM, said:

Just another kid trying to get attention. Shut this topic plz, this is useless.

This is now a HOT topic HHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaa!


"Artillery is for the weak of mind, faint of heart, slack of anus and small of ball"  -D3F3N3STR4TOR-


pr0fit0fcanabis #52 Posted 02 March 2018 - 07:37 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 41099 battles
  • 10,396
  • Member since:
    06-05-2014

View PostxD3F3N3STR4T0Rx, on 02 March 2018 - 07:30 PM, said:

This is now a HOT topic HHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaa!

If your intent is to troll, can you please be a bit more creative?  Congrats on the hot topic.  Your first? 



N0WTH3NN0WTH3N #53 Posted 02 March 2018 - 07:40 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 18516 battles
  • 468
  • Member since:
    01-03-2015

View Postpr0fit0fcanabis, on 02 March 2018 - 07:27 PM, said:

The only suggestion I had was to think about the situation and your reaction.  I believe you succssfully did that already when you stated you would not buy permanent camo.  A much more realistic solution than demanding a refund and claiming theft.  It also has the benefit of reducing attacks on your character.   

So people will attack me here just for having my own opinion? You sayin I should change my character? Be fake? I dont care for the trolls but unfortunately I do have a legitimate anger problem so there will be moments of madness.


"Artillery is for the weak of mind, faint of heart, slack of anus and small of ball"  -D3F3N3STR4TOR-


N0WTH3NN0WTH3N #54 Posted 02 March 2018 - 07:48 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 18516 battles
  • 468
  • Member since:
    01-03-2015

View Postpr0fit0fcanabis, on 02 March 2018 - 07:37 PM, said:

If your intent is to troll, can you please be a bit more creative?  Congrats on the hot topic.  Your first?

 

Yep my first :P Well I'am off to the real world. Enjoy your night in and dont keep checkin this thread every 5 mins. Think of all the cool stuff you could be doing instead. Like hiding under bridges. Peace

"Artillery is for the weak of mind, faint of heart, slack of anus and small of ball"  -D3F3N3STR4TOR-


SpartanFire71 #55 Posted 02 March 2018 - 08:07 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 23814 battles
  • 4,560
  • Member since:
    01-02-2016

View Postpr0fit0fcanabis, on 02 March 2018 - 10:24 AM, said:

Which tanks? What did you spend real money on?  Permanent Camo? 

 

To OP, this was the 3rd post in your thread.  The second may have aggravated you, but this was a valid clarification to your complaint.  Lack of clarity could cause frustration there too.  Clearing up confusion may prevent the anger, and you say you have an anger issue.  Flying off the handle with little thought increases the chance of something bad happening like getting fired from work.  Profit followed up with a statement that is pretty valid explaining the flying off the handle for small stuff once you answered his first post.   


Edited by SpartanFire71, 02 March 2018 - 08:09 PM.

There are still some severe frustrations, but I still love to play.

 

 

 


TheStallionM4ng #56 Posted 02 March 2018 - 09:06 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 18143 battles
  • 1,280
  • Member since:
    02-16-2014
I feel you're pain brother. Want to occupy wall street with me until this injustice is corrected?

Sohbrikay #57 Posted 02 March 2018 - 09:43 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 13201 battles
  • 1,101
  • Member since:
    07-22-2017

View PostxD3F3N3STR4T0Rx, on 02 March 2018 - 07:02 PM, said:

I dont think I'am gonna spend gold on WoT anymore then if their gonna be messing with the tanks like this. Boring clean pastel tanks from now on.

 

Ohhh noes! WG is going to crumble after losing out $5! Run for the hills!

 

......


Sobriquet. Sohbrikay, Soh - bri - kay....

 

Say it with me : Cannon - Fodd - errrrr

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOT / Dia de los Muertos dedicated - https://i.imgur.com/zPFtsFl.jpg


Beta582 #58 Posted 02 March 2018 - 11:53 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 19545 battles
  • 7,240
  • [TANK]
  • Member since:
    02-12-2014

View PostxD3F3N3STR4T0Rx, on 02 March 2018 - 01:40 PM, said:

So people will attack me here just for having my own opinion? You sayin I should change my character? Be fake? I dont care for the trolls but unfortunately I do have a legitimate anger problem so there will be moments of madness.

 

People are questioning your motives because you are claiming theft where there is none and lashing out at people giving legitimate responses.

Sorry to hear about your anger problems but that is your problem, not ours. That kind of stuff doesn't fly very far around here if a mod decides to step in.


 

Beta582's Guide to Everything (Updated 12-07-2017)       Beta582's Tank Suggestion Compilation

Lady Astor once remarked to Winston Churchill at a dinner party, "Winston, if you were my husband, I would poison your coffee!" Winston replied, "Madam if I were your husband I would drink it!"

Twitch Channel: https://www.twitch.tv/beta582                         Youtube Channel: Beta582


MASHMAN 90 #59 Posted 03 March 2018 - 12:07 AM

    Major

  • WoTC Ambassador
  • 37746 battles
  • 12,893
  • Member since:
    02-21-2014

View PostxD3F3N3STR4T0Rx, on 02 March 2018 - 07:40 PM, said:

View Postpr0fit0fcanabis, on 02 March 2018 - 07:27 PM, said:

The only suggestion I had was to think about the situation and your reaction.  I believe you succssfully did that already when you stated you would not buy permanent camo.  A much more realistic solution than demanding a refund and claiming theft.  It also has the benefit of reducing attacks on your character.   

So people will attack me here just for having my own opinion? You sayin I should change my character? Be fake? I dont care for the trolls but unfortunately I do have a legitimate anger problem so there will be moments of madness.

 

To be fair from what i have read both sides have gave some hits and taken some hits as well. All this aggressiveness from people because they don't agree is silly and could be worded better than being called trolls etc.

Beta has spoken the most sense so far when he was on about the EULA on a different page and also Steel trying to make the most of a bad situation as well by trying to relearn the ELC, After you got your answer, the thread should have ended.



Neurotic Cell #60 Posted 03 March 2018 - 12:25 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 23128 battles
  • 7,762
  • [FLT]
  • Member since:
    12-14-2013
If you give the KV-85 a chance, you may find you like it better than the old KV-1S it replaced.  I did.  Not at first, but eventually.

"Win or lose, naught to choose - all men are equal when their memory fades. No one knows, friends or foes, if Valhalla lies beyond the grave." - Motörhead “Deaf Forever”





2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users