Refund Please

Refund Change Angry

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

GhostTownSux #61 Posted 03 March 2018 - 04:00 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 18006 battles
This kid is a noob and just a beginner looking at his stats. U dont deserve anything. Just play the game and play the tanks you have. If youve gotten worse at the game, stop crying for refunds. This isnt a shopping mall where you get refunds. 

MrTrollPacMan #62 Posted 03 March 2018 - 04:07 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 18938 battles
Sounds like someone needs to read the EULA they agreed to

pr0fit0fcanabis #63 Posted 03 March 2018 - 04:56 AM

Major

• Players
  • 41099 battles

View PostxD3F3N3STR4T0Rx, on 02 March 2018 - 07:40 PM, said:

So people will attack me here just for having my own opinion? You sayin I should change my character? Be fake? I dont care for the trolls but unfortunately I do have a legitimate anger problem so there will be moments of madness.

Some might attacking you for an opinion that is different than theirs for sure, but not most.  More will attack your opinion if it is silly and even more so if your reaction seems out of proportion to your grievance.  

WolfEagle1 #64 Posted 03 March 2018 - 05:22 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 662 battles

View PostUnkempt, on 02 March 2018 - 12:22 PM, said:

To sum up every EULA ever written... “we can do anything we want with the software after you buy it and there isn’t anything you can do about it.”

JatemKaa #65 Posted 03 March 2018 - 05:52 AM

Major

• Players
  • 62379 battles

View PostPairedCreator91, on 02 March 2018 - 10:37 AM, said:

Buyer Beware ;)

​No truer words about this game have ever been spoken. No tank is the same as it was when it was released, although some got hammered more than others. Look no further than the Pz. II J for the proof, although the ELC probably is better known to most because it is the most recent. One of the things you learn about this game is BUYER BEWARE - simply because at some point in the future they WILL nerf your tank to make room for the newer models they wish to sell. And it gets worse than that - many of those tanks you spent precious money on are going to be given away, usually in the not too distant future. OP, sorry to tell you this, it has been this way so long now that WG is not going to change - you either have to accept it like it is (relatively anyway - some of us still play but no longer spend very much or any money at all) or move on to the next game (like so many who have come before have done). A friend of mine used to say "It is what it is" and that definitely applies to this game. Get what enjoyment you can, and if you want to stick around a while it helps to take breaks from the game every so often.

N0WTH3NN0WTH3N #66 Posted 03 March 2018 - 12:16 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 18547 battles

View PostCatSnipah, on 02 March 2018 - 05:58 PM, said:

I'm pretty sure it is.

Someone posts a pointless giant poster of a screaming man child with big white capitals on someone elses thread just to be offensive but apparently I'am the attention seeker?:amazed:

"Artillery is for the weak of mind, faint of heart, slack of anus and small of ball"  -D3F3N3STR4TOR-

N0WTH3NN0WTH3N #67 Posted 03 March 2018 - 12:34 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 18547 battles

View PostJatemKaa, on 03 March 2018 - 05:52 AM, said:

​No truer words about this game have ever been spoken. No tank is the same as it was when it was released, although some got hammered more than others. Look no further than the Pz. II J for the proof, although the ELC probably is better known to most because it is the most recent. One of the things you learn about this game is BUYER BEWARE - simply because at some point in the future they WILL nerf your tank to make room for the newer models they wish to sell. And it gets worse than that - many of those tanks you spent precious money on are going to be given away, usually in the not too distant future. OP, sorry to tell you this, it has been this way so long now that WG is not going to change - you either have to accept it like it is (relatively anyway - some of us still play but no longer spend very much or any money at all) or move on to the next game (like so many who have come before have done). A friend of mine used to say "It is what it is" and that definitely applies to this game. Get what enjoyment you can, and if you want to stick around a while it helps to take breaks from the game every so often.

Spent so much money on this game in the past that I feel I need to keep playing to justify it. Anyone got any suggestions for any other games a WoT player may enjoy that doesnt start with World Of?

"Artillery is for the weak of mind, faint of heart, slack of anus and small of ball"  -D3F3N3STR4TOR-

Dyslexsticks #68 Posted 03 March 2018 - 01:20 PM

Major

• Players
  • 34557 battles
  • [BNKR]

View PostxD3F3N3STR4T0Rx, on 03 March 2018 - 12:34 PM, said:

Spent so much money on this game in the past that I feel I need to keep playing to justify it. Anyone got any suggestions for any other games a WoT player may enjoy that doesnt start with World Of?

Seek and Destroy for PS2 :trollface:

View PostRaaRaa4895, on 06 December 2019 - 05:18 PM, said:

The waifus guide us into the light. Once I finish school I will certainly be funding research to develop catgirls! uWu

Twit twoo. Off Topic archive.

N0WTH3NN0WTH3N #69 Posted 04 September 2018 - 12:14 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 18547 battles

View PostGhostTownSux, on 03 March 2018 - 04:00 AM, said:

This kid is a noob and just a beginner looking at his stats. U dont deserve anything. Just play the game and play the tanks you have. If youve gotten worse at the game, stop crying for refunds. This isnt a shopping mall where you get refunds.

You call me a noob? Just checked your stats bro but don't worry I won't tell. Keep living the dream!

TemplarKnight75 #70 Posted 04 September 2018 - 12:31 PM

Major

• Players
  • 23141 battles
  • [OJD]

View PostxD3F3N3STR4T0Rx, on 04 September 2018 - 07:14 AM, said:

You call me a noob? Just checked your stats bro but don't worry I won't tell. Keep living the dream!

another guy necroing his own topic? Still gross

Proflex08 #71 Posted 04 September 2018 - 12:36 PM

Major

• Players
  • 17971 battles
  • [PAC]

View PostxD3F3N3STR4T0Rx, on 02 March 2018 - 05:00 PM, said:

KV-85 - Never bought one of those either but theres one in my garage

Uh, so you're complaining about the change to the KV-1S?

You're entire complaint is based on the removal of the KV-1S from tier 6 to tier 5?

Are you aware that they moved that tank, let you keep it and then gave you the equivalent tier 6 KV-85 for free. It sounds like A) you've already been compensated and B) are not very observant as that change happened what, over a year ago. 

Proof that people will complain about just about anything on the internet because they have access to a keyboard and no understanding of how to use it properly. You live in a time where man kind has access to more information than ever before, but you chose not to look for it  

Edit: so necro'd your own thread, just wow. 

Need help? Try Wot help. By players for players. 

http://forum-console...estions-thread/

"never interrupt the enemy while they are making a mistake, that would be rude","If it's stupid and it works, it's not stupid " the Mighty Jingles. 

N0WTH3NN0WTH3N #72 Posted 04 September 2018 - 01:39 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 18547 battles

View PostProflex08, on 04 September 2018 - 12:36 PM, said:

Uh, so you're complaining about the change to the KV-1S?

You're entire complaint is based on the removal of the KV-1S from tier 6 to tier 5?

Are you aware that they moved that tank, let you keep it and then gave you the equivalent tier 6 KV-85 for free. It sounds like A) you've already been compensated and B) are not very observant as that change happened what, over a year ago.

Proof that people will complain about just about anything on the internet because they have access to a keyboard and no understanding of how to use it properly. You live in a time where man kind has access to more information than ever before, but you chose not to look for it 

Edit: so necro'd your own thread, just wow.

I started a topic on WoT on the WoT forum but I choose not to look for information? Am I missing something here? I thought this would be the perfect place to source info about the game but know I see how difficult a lot of you guys make it? I only check the forum when the game is down plus I have an actual real life to live so sorry for not replying to comments on old topics instantly. 

HighSpyker #73 Posted 04 September 2018 - 01:49 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 36855 battles
  • [IRN]

View PostBeta582, on 02 March 2018 - 11:58 AM, said:

1: No premium tanks have been nerfed in such a way that would warrant a refund.

I absolutely disagree.  The Pz V/IV has been nerfed several times, though a few areas were buffed fairly recently.  

When the 5/4's agility was nerfed years ago, it became much less fun to play.  I would have much preferred to lose a couple of hundred HP for balance than for my nimble medium tank to accelerate slowly, and turn like a boat.   

Ronin Gaidin #74 Posted 04 September 2018 - 03:24 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 36437 battles

View PostxD3F3N3STR4T0Rx, on 04 September 2018 - 09:39 AM, said:

I started a topic on WoT on the WoT forum but I choose not to look for information? Am I missing something here? I thought this would be the perfect place to source info about the game but know I see how difficult a lot of you guys make it? I only check the forum when the game is down plus I have an actual real life to live so sorry for not replying to comments on old topics instantly

Instantly = Any Time less than six months + 1 Day. :trollface:

But your real issue here, clearly, is that you need to play more Arty. 

Proflex08 #75 Posted 04 September 2018 - 03:27 PM

Major

• Players
  • 17971 battles
  • [PAC]

View PostxD3F3N3STR4T0Rx, on 04 September 2018 - 01:39 PM, said:

I started a topic on WoT on the WoT forum but I choose not to look for information? Am I missing something here? I thought this would be the perfect place to source info about the game but know I see how difficult a lot of you guys make it? I only check the forum when the game is down plus I have an actual real life to live so sorry for not replying to comments on old topics instantly. 

You started a baseless complaint, there's a big difference. And if you hadn't gone about it like a child throwing a tantrum, us guys would have been more then happy to give you the information you were after. No one knew what it was you were complaining about until the second page, despite replying to comments on the first were you could have cleared up the confusion you created. 

You also could have actually taken some initiative and looked into your issue, and then started a thread on the topic. The information is out there. 

Need help? Try Wot help. By players for players. 

http://forum-console...estions-thread/

"never interrupt the enemy while they are making a mistake, that would be rude","If it's stupid and it works, it's not stupid " the Mighty Jingles. 

N0WTH3NN0WTH3N #76 Posted 05 September 2018 - 12:50 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 18547 battles

View PostProflex08, on 04 September 2018 - 03:27 PM, said:

You started a baseless complaint, there's a big difference. And if you hadn't gone about it like a child throwing a tantrum, us guys would have been more then happy to give you the information you were after. No one knew what it was you were complaining about until the second page, despite replying to comments on the first were you could have cleared up the confusion you created.

You also could have actually taken some initiative and looked into your issue, and then started a thread on the topic. The information is out there.

Theres just so many freaks on here that will make an extra effort to belittle someone. Even if they try and do it politely.

Gravenhurst38 #77 Posted 13 January 2020 - 07:43 PM

Private

• Players
  • 11166 battles
  • [VADER]

Hey, is this where I send my complaint to have a refund on a camo attachment? Wow, so many peeps ready to jump on peeps here. Well, I chose this link on the internet for my search for a refund and it sounds like "No sympathy for the weak" here, am I right? I know where to go from here but want to add my two-cents with defending the player who started this thread.
I just recently added many FREE camo skins won from Season Events, and placed them on all the tanks I have been using for my Chisel Contract (another topic for discussion about WOT being sadist and another topic on us players being Masochists to some unfairness with game mechanics).
Later, I went back thinking I had a few skins left and that silly orange band with a star shows misleading me to believe I still have a FREE camo skin. Anyways, I check my FV215 and see my camo rating is NEGATIVE 2!?!?! Seriously? Where was the memo or warning that placing this skin on this tank would penalise me? So to add to the kicker, I thought well that sucked, maybe I did not notice this possibility on the 70+ leased tanks I have because it never has happened before. So, I purchased a new skin with gold (3000gp = $14.99 / 250 = 12. $14.99 / 12 = $1.25+tax Canadian?) thinking this camo was not good. Same thing, Minus 2 camo rating. So to me, a refund should be warranted for this mistake. Knowing now, in the future I will check all freebies etc, but the skin did not show the negative until after I attached it, same thing with the gold purchase.
I will be reaching out to WG but thought to add support to the threader because everything purchased should always be refundable no matter the price. 250 gp is like 25 equipment changes on your crew. Or convert silver etc, but no player should be hindered by game conversions. So I know they nerfed the FV215 (183?), but let all players know what is what before a purchase or permanent change is made because it can feel like being ripped off. And more so with buying a tank as is, returning to play it later not knowing WG changed is stats ten times, to where the tank has different handling - is that fair? No. Does fine print laugh at your face - yes. Is that right - NO!

If WG does not refund my 250gp I will not worry about it, I will just feel disgruntled, as an unsatisfied customer. Will I be wiser from now on with how I attach freebies and spend my money - yes. Just like the slot machines, know when to walk away. Cheers!

JaRIS42 #78 Posted 14 January 2020 - 07:32 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 34095 battles

View PostN0WTH3NN0WTH3N, on 02 March 2018 - 05:00 PM, said:

KV-85 - Never bought one of those either but theres one in my garage

I know this is an old thread but it's still less than a year ago.

The KV-85 was introduced and the KV-1S moved down before I started playing in late 2015.

So you're coming back to an online game after almost 3 years and complaining that everything isn't exactly as you left it? :amazed:

SauerKrapp #79 Posted 14 January 2020 - 12:37 PM

Major

• Players
  • 35378 battles
  • [47R]

Signature by METALHELLIONx84

MaxChaos24 #80 Posted 14 January 2020 - 12:50 PM

Gameplay Expert

• Administrator
  • 13430 battles
  • [WGW]

View PostGravenhurst38, on 13 January 2020 - 02:43 PM, said:

Hey, is this where I send my complaint to have a refund on a camo attachment? Wow, so many peeps ready to jump on peeps here. Well, I chose this link on the internet for my search for a refund and it sounds like "No sympathy for the weak" here, am I right? I know where to go from here but want to add my two-cents with defending the player who started this thread.
I just recently added many FREE camo skins won from Season Events, and placed them on all the tanks I have been using for my Chisel Contract (another topic for discussion about WOT being sadist and another topic on us players being Masochists to some unfairness with game mechanics).
Later, I went back thinking I had a few skins left and that silly orange band with a star shows misleading me to believe I still have a FREE camo skin. Anyways, I check my FV215 and see my camo rating is NEGATIVE 2!?!?! Seriously? Where was the memo or warning that placing this skin on this tank would penalise me? So to add to the kicker, I thought well that sucked, maybe I did not notice this possibility on the 70+ leased tanks I have because it never has happened before. So, I purchased a new skin with gold (3000gp = $14.99 / 250 = 12. $14.99 / 12 = $1.25+tax Canadian?) thinking this camo was not good. Same thing, Minus 2 camo rating. So to me, a refund should be warranted for this mistake. Knowing now, in the future I will check all freebies etc, but the skin did not show the negative until after I attached it, same thing with the gold purchase.
I will be reaching out to WG but thought to add support to the threader because everything purchased should always be refundable no matter the price. 250 gp is like 25 equipment changes on your crew. Or convert silver etc, but no player should be hindered by game conversions. So I know they nerfed the FV215 (183?), but let all players know what is what before a purchase or permanent change is made because it can feel like being ripped off. And more so with buying a tank as is, returning to play it later not knowing WG changed is stats ten times, to where the tank has different handling - is that fair? No. Does fine print laugh at your face - yes. Is that right - NO!

If WG does not refund my 250gp I will not worry about it, I will just feel disgruntled, as an unsatisfied customer. Will I be wiser from now on with how I attach freebies and spend my money - yes. Just like the slot machines, know when to walk away. Cheers!

Hello, I think you may be misunderstanding the display with the dynamic ratings. Let me explain:

When your tank has no camo equipped and you have a camo option highlighted, the dynamic ratings will say +#, indicating that if you equip the thing highlighted, it will increase your rating by that much. 

After you purchase the camo, this display will now display -#, indicating that if you remove the thing highlighted, you will lose that much rating. 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users