Help me Bat.-Chat. like a pro!

Bat-Chat French Auto-loader tier X

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

KhoiKhoi #1 Posted 04 March 2018 - 04:44 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 13953 battles

So, I’ve just acquired the beast called Bat.-Chat. I have taken her out for some games, and I feel that I’m clicking very well with this tank. I know this tank has a high skill ceiling, and therefore I now want your best tips and tricks!
So far I’ve been in 29 battles, killing 69 enemies, with a 62% WR. I’m at 34% on my first MOE.

I usually start every match trying to get some early spots, taking safe shots if the magazine is loaded. When the rest of my team starts engaging the enemy, I hang back a bit, analyzing the map. If there’s a chance to rush in on distracted or lone targets, I swoop in, and dump my clip. 

I’ve seen several Bat.-Chats. Doing crazy amount of damage, but I struggle to get these high numbers. I’m averaging on 2500 dmg, I think. I rarely take on full health tanks, but assassinates the vulnerable, scoring a 2,3 kills per game.

I have one clip with HEAT, the rest standard ammo. I run with vert.stabs, vents and optics. I’ve taken coffee instead of a fire extinguisher (got set on fire 2 games in a row after, but not a problem anymore).
My crew isn’t the best, with only 3 skills/perks – SS, camo and BiA. 

I feel I’ve gotten a good start, and I’m really enjoying this tank. Now I want to maximize my damage output, as well as kills/battle.

Calling all the Bat.-Chat – experts out there! What are your best tactics? Load outs? 

3 MOE: M41 Walker Bulldog, JPanther II, T29

2 MOE: T34, Mutant, Panther 88, AMX Chaffee, LTTB, E75

Y5O5ER1U5 #2 Posted 04 March 2018 - 06:27 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 24954 battles

I'm not a pro but I feel I've done pretty well in it and really enjoy playing it.

Your skills/perks are lacking obviously. keep the ones you have as of now and get the rest of the camo and view range as a priority then give the gun some love. Equipment looks great.

I can't tell you how to play it because every battle is different and constantly changing, so without further ado.

Spoiler

x rocketfish x #3 Posted 04 March 2018 - 10:40 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 15369 battles
I used to run 1 clip of HEAT also but lost a game cause I could only reload a partial clip cause I had 2 standard and 3 HEAT. Now I have just standard ammo

My crew has 10 skills and I feel like it's lacking. If you don't have it already the AMX Chaffee is a nice premium and the skills translate well

oboeslayer #4 Posted 05 March 2018 - 04:39 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 16829 battles
  • [JK]
I don’t load any heat. If I’m sitting in front of a tank that requires heat then I know I’m playing it wrong. When you consider how the batchat is meant to be played, full standard makes sense. Knowing you can’t just heat spam tanks will help you take extra care in your shots making you less likely to miss. Which is important as it has such a low ammo count.

"Evil is relatively rare. Ignorance is epidemic." - Jon Stewart

steelheadclan #5 Posted 05 March 2018 - 04:44 AM

Major

• Players
  • 14874 battles
  • [REAL]

View Postx rocketfish x, on 04 March 2018 - 02:40 PM, said:

I used to run 1 clip of HEAT also but lost a game cause I could only reload a partial clip cause I had 2 standard and 3 HEAT. Now I have just standard ammo

My crew has 10 skills and I feel like it's lacking. If you don't have it already the AMX Chaffee is a nice premium and the skills translate well

same here. 

I’ve been tinkering with the idea of a first clip of heat as early in game I’m usually aiming my shots more carefully. 

Brick S0lid #6 Posted 05 March 2018 - 09:22 AM

Major

• Players
  • 14262 battles

View Postoboeslayer, on 05 March 2018 - 04:39 PM, said:

I don’t load any heat. If I’m sitting in front of a tank that requires heat then I know I’m playing it wrong. When you consider how the batchat is meant to be played, full standard makes sense. Knowing you can’t just heat spam tanks will help you take extra care in your shots making you less likely to miss. Which is important as it has such a low ammo count.

This^ 

Also given the desired role of the batchat if you have to engage and enemy with HEAT loaded you'll be forced to avoid shooting tracks and spaced armor. Imo not worth it.

Artillery punishes flankers, not campers.

3700+Wn8. 100 tanks with 3 MoE including 29 tier X's on my main account.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users