Stock VK 100.01(P) Ace tanker and carry!

VK 100.01(P)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

greenteam117 #1 Posted 05 March 2018 - 01:43 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 19434 battles
  • [LEONI]

i think i will love the Maus

Edited by greenteam117, 05 March 2018 - 01:44 AM.

"I do not need to fight him... I just need to kill him"-Nagisa Shiota                                                                                                       "Many claim they wish to destroy their enemies. If this were true, most would be compelled to destroy themselves."-Abbess Helena

Hated Tanks!- IKV103 AND T-34-2      Do what makes you happy... or die trying.      "The only ones who should kill, are those prepared to be killed."- Lelouch Vi Britannia

Tanks Lines i Recommend for new Players 1.IS Line 2.KV Line 3.Maus Line 4.Japanese Super Heavy Line 5.US Heavy Line. "These heretics refute the Emperor's holy right to rule. Let them argue with the barrel of a gun."-Canoness Sabine

favorite tank(s) are : captured KV-1, Champion M10, Gorynych KV-5, bogatyr, churchill III, Glory is-5, IS-2, Kaiju, Edelweiss, Nameless, e-100, type 5 heavy, T-10, The Hidden, M4A1 Revalorise, Hammer, IS-3, Fatherland, GuP, Lycan, T26E4, Boilermaker,Pz. II J PS, Valentine II, Honor T-28E, ISU-130, WT Auf pz. IV, Lowe, British Bulldog, Pz. B2, Legion, Motherland, King Dragon, T28 Concept, M6A2E1, Skorpion G, Pz. 58 Mutz, Pz V/IV, Bizon T-103, PZ. 38H, Chi-Nu Kai, T-34-88, STG, WZ-120-1G FT, STRV 81, Tiger 131, King Tiger, Chi-Ri(and maybe some other tanks that are not coming to mind) i pretty much like all the tanks that i own (i find it fun to earn premium tanks).  Marks on Premium Tanks       even the most loved thing, if played too much. becomes the most hated thing in the world.  

ATHFjman18 #2 Posted 05 March 2018 - 01:53 AM

Major

• Players
  • 14626 battles

Nice! GG!

I’d like to get the VK 100.01P, but really dislike the Tiger P. It’s such a let down from the Tiger I...definitely feels like (to me) the red-headed step child of the Tiger line!

greenteam117 #3 Posted 05 March 2018 - 01:58 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 19434 battles
  • [LEONI]

i did the bad thing with the tiger (P), AKA premium only and using 5x EXP boosters that i got from Grandmaster rank. it dropped me from needing 100+ battles in it, to like 20.

i am sorry for anyone that fought me wile i was spamming premium. just already played 100 battles in it getting the VK 45.02 A, just did not want to play another 100 battles in it.

(premium was also because, i feel like the Boosters are cursed. i seem to always do bad when using a booster).

Edited by greenteam117, 05 March 2018 - 02:02 AM.

"I do not need to fight him... I just need to kill him"-Nagisa Shiota                                                                                                       "Many claim they wish to destroy their enemies. If this were true, most would be compelled to destroy themselves."-Abbess Helena

Hated Tanks!- IKV103 AND T-34-2      Do what makes you happy... or die trying.      "The only ones who should kill, are those prepared to be killed."- Lelouch Vi Britannia

Tanks Lines i Recommend for new Players 1.IS Line 2.KV Line 3.Maus Line 4.Japanese Super Heavy Line 5.US Heavy Line. "These heretics refute the Emperor's holy right to rule. Let them argue with the barrel of a gun."-Canoness Sabine

favorite tank(s) are : captured KV-1, Champion M10, Gorynych KV-5, bogatyr, churchill III, Glory is-5, IS-2, Kaiju, Edelweiss, Nameless, e-100, type 5 heavy, T-10, The Hidden, M4A1 Revalorise, Hammer, IS-3, Fatherland, GuP, Lycan, T26E4, Boilermaker,Pz. II J PS, Valentine II, Honor T-28E, ISU-130, WT Auf pz. IV, Lowe, British Bulldog, Pz. B2, Legion, Motherland, King Dragon, T28 Concept, M6A2E1, Skorpion G, Pz. 58 Mutz, Pz V/IV, Bizon T-103, PZ. 38H, Chi-Nu Kai, T-34-88, STG, WZ-120-1G FT, STRV 81, Tiger 131, King Tiger, Chi-Ri(and maybe some other tanks that are not coming to mind) i pretty much like all the tanks that i own (i find it fun to earn premium tanks).  Marks on Premium Tanks       even the most loved thing, if played too much. becomes the most hated thing in the world.  

ATHFjman18 #4 Posted 05 March 2018 - 02:08 AM

Major

• Players
  • 14626 battles

View Postgreenteam117, on 04 March 2018 - 08:58 PM, said:

i did the bad thing with the tiger (P), AKA premium only and using 5x EXP boosters that i got from Grandmaster rank. it dropped me from needing 100+ battles in it, to like 20.

i am sorry for anyone that fought me wile i was spamming premium. just already played 100 battles in it getting the VK 45.02 A, just did not want to play another 100 battles in it.

(premium was also because, i feel like the Boosters are cursed. i seem to always do bad when using a booster).

I got a couple of free boosters laying around, but prefer to use them for stock grinds. I still need to unlock all 3, but will grind the Ferdinand under the TD line. Maybe I’ll just increase my premium round usage to speed up the process too!

greenteam117 #5 Posted 05 March 2018 - 02:10 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 19434 battles
  • [LEONI]

View PostATHFjman18, on 05 March 2018 - 11:08 AM, said:

I got a couple of free boosters laying around, but prefer to use them for stock grinds. I still need to unlock all 3, but will grind the Ferdinand under the TD line. Maybe I’ll just increase my premium round usage to speed up the process too!

i feel like there are some TT tanks that need premium rounds to have fun in. so i hope you have good matches with those boosters! it always sucks when you get 900 EXP with a x5 exp booster.

Jope2209 #6 Posted 05 March 2018 - 11:17 AM

Major

• Players
  • 22070 battles

View PostATHFjman18, on 05 March 2018 - 01:53 AM, said:

Nice! GG!

I’d like to get the VK 100.01P, but really dislike the Tiger P. It’s such a let down from the Tiger I...definitely feels like (to me) the red-headed step child of the Tiger line!

You're so right about Tiger Porsche..It was so painful to grind those four lines it goes to. Ok, Tiger I line is excluded cause I've done it trough VK's, but nevertheless, that grind was horrid..Gun is same as on Tiger I, but worse ROF and DPM...Believe me that I've played it with short 88 more than long one. Now it's finished and I'm about to sell that (I don't know what to call it, it is still a Tiger, kind of).

As for VK 100.01 P, everyone says it's OPAF but I disagree. Yes, you can do good in it here and there ( I also have Ace tanker in it), but it's so slow, traverse is glacial, gun reload is glacial, and gun trolls you way too often..I remember recent encounter with it in  my Tiger 131 and I was so confident I could kill it with my DPM that I parked right in front of it and traded hits until it was erased 40 seconds later. I've finished that grind to and sold that POS ( I'm pretty sure I can call it that)..

The 13. (Tiger) Kompanie, of Panzer Regiment Großdeutschland, reported on the performance of the 88 mm KwK 36 L/56, when their Tigers engaged the T-34: "First round hits were usually achieved at ranges between 800 to 1,000 meters. At these ranges, the Panzer Granate (they are referring to the PzGr. 39 APCBC ammunition) absolutely penetrated through the frontal armor, and usually still destroyed the engine at the rear of the T-34 tank. In 80 percent of the cases, shots from the same range hitting the side of the hull toward the rear of the tank resulted in the fuel tanks exploding. Even at ranges of 1,500 meters and longer, during favorable weather, it is possible to succeed in penetrating the T-34 with minimal expenditure of ammunition" (JENTZ, Thomas L.; Germany's TIGER Tanks - Tiger I and II: Combat Tactics; op. cit.).

3 MoE tanks: T-34, Pz IVH, Tiger I, Pz.Kpfw. T 25

Poll - Choose your least preferred map (removed maps* included, Nomonhan map added to Poll)

Jope2209 #7 Posted 05 March 2018 - 11:26 AM

Major

• Players
  • 22070 battles

View Postgreenteam117, on 05 March 2018 - 01:43 AM, said:

i think i will love the Maus

GG btw! :great:

The tank itself is crap, but as I said, it can overperform here and there. That is if you can make it to front in time before it's over. Than it's either finished and you are toasted or your team is good and reds got steam rolled..

Imho it was best suited for tier IX matches (where it objectively belongs in TT) and could do well bouncing some shots, but top tier battle is usualy always decided before you can engage the enemy, one way or the other. I'm glad I don't have it any more.

The 13. (Tiger) Kompanie, of Panzer Regiment Großdeutschland, reported on the performance of the 88 mm KwK 36 L/56, when their Tigers engaged the T-34: "First round hits were usually achieved at ranges between 800 to 1,000 meters. At these ranges, the Panzer Granate (they are referring to the PzGr. 39 APCBC ammunition) absolutely penetrated through the frontal armor, and usually still destroyed the engine at the rear of the T-34 tank. In 80 percent of the cases, shots from the same range hitting the side of the hull toward the rear of the tank resulted in the fuel tanks exploding. Even at ranges of 1,500 meters and longer, during favorable weather, it is possible to succeed in penetrating the T-34 with minimal expenditure of ammunition" (JENTZ, Thomas L.; Germany's TIGER Tanks - Tiger I and II: Combat Tactics; op. cit.).

3 MoE tanks: T-34, Pz IVH, Tiger I, Pz.Kpfw. T 25

Poll - Choose your least preferred map (removed maps* included, Nomonhan map added to Poll)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users