• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

lilchat #21 Posted 28 March 2018 - 07:45 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 22347 battles
  • [SRT]

View PostcheatlIwin, on 27 March 2018 - 04:42 PM, said:

Can you please post the entire Current Map Pool?

So far it's been 4-5 maps ,2 which are variants.

Ensk ( War, Normal ), Himmelsdorf ( Winter, Night) and Mines (Rain)

I think that's it dude. My clan has competed in two tournaments and played a total of 9 matches. Those are the only maps we've gotten. It's a shame because mines is freaking garbage. The two games we got south spawn, we lost. And the two games we got north spawn, we won. That map has a 60% WR for the north side.
signature.png

J0zinzBaz1n #22 Posted 31 March 2018 - 06:06 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 53254 battles
  • [-NA-]

View Postlilchat, on 28 March 2018 - 07:45 AM, said:

I think that's it dude. My clan has competed in two tournaments and played a total of 9 matches. Those are the only maps we've gotten. It's a shame because mines is freaking garbage. The two games we got south spawn, we lost. And the two games we got north spawn, we won. That map has a 60% WR for the north side.

We got mines 4 times in a row, spawn decides who wins in most cases.

They should remove it from the map pool.

Coldblooded_Max #23 Posted 01 April 2018 - 12:28 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 43361 battles
  • [ARROW]

View PostJOZIN_Z_BAZIN_PL, on 31 March 2018 - 01:06 PM, said:

We got mines 4 times in a row, spawn decides who wins in most cases.

They should remove it from the map pool.

Don't ask for change till they atlest get the tournament working right. 9 out 63 Teams checked in will thats going to be over fast lol

Sentience #24 Posted 01 April 2018 - 03:35 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 27880 battles
  • [ARROW]

I’ve proposed to my clan to ignore these ESL events.

Limited map selection, terrible setup (server maintenance preventing check-in, seriously?), no rewards, frequent bugs/mishaps, no attempt to promote with WG.

This is the third ESL event my clan has competed in where something has gone wrong. I don’t care that the PSN ESL is supposedly less buggy than XBOX - what happens on another console is not of my interest.

Sorry - not being able to check in because your server is down for maintenance is bad. Not being able to file, or submit bug reports until after the start time, because of bad gateway errors is inexcusable.

And then our team captain is told we can’t compete because he didn’t specify what team he was in? That’s insulting. He’s the team captain.

When only 9 out of 63 teams check in, don’t you think something might have gone wrong?

Sorry. This is just not worth wasting our players time.

How to fix game balance in a nutshell: Click here.

How to fix Mercenaries in a nutshell: Click here.

How to keep history buffs happy: Click here.

How to make clans relevant again: Click here.

lilchat #25 Posted 01 April 2018 - 11:10 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 22347 battles
  • [SRT]

View PostMADMAX_1980_, on 31 March 2018 - 07:28 PM, said:

Don't ask for change till they atlest get the tournament working right. 9 out 63 Teams checked in will thats going to be over fast lol

Was that on PS4? My clan has had no problems competing on PS4, and the queue can be a little long but that's minor. I also think the ARROW are the guys knocked my clan out last week. If there were problems competing this weekend it could have just been due to the holiday. I know I had to unregister my team this week just to avoid a forfeit but it's possible that a lot of people didn't know how.
signature.png

Sentience #26 Posted 01 April 2018 - 02:30 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 27880 battles
  • [ARROW]

The ESL website was also down for most of the check-in process due to a “bad gateway” error, so we were unable to report the problem until near the end of check in. 9

9 out of 63 teams checked in. Somehow, I doubt 40 teams suddenly realized it was a conflict with Saturday brunch.

How to fix game balance in a nutshell: Click here.

How to fix Mercenaries in a nutshell: Click here.

How to keep history buffs happy: Click here.

How to make clans relevant again: Click here.

lilchat #27 Posted 01 April 2018 - 02:52 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 22347 battles
  • [SRT]

View PostSentience, on 01 April 2018 - 09:30 AM, said:

The ESL website was also down for most of the check-in process due to a “bad gateway” error, so we were unable to report the problem until near the end of check in. 9

9 out of 63 teams checked in. Somehow, I doubt 40 teams suddenly realized it was a conflict with Saturday brunch.

Damn, well I'm glad we sat out this weekend cause that would have sucked. I've heard of some team getting errors because in the early rounds I often get messages from other team owners about strange glitches and matchmaking but so far everything has corrected itself by game time. One of the strangest glitches someone got was that they could the enemy team's loadout and pre-game screen so they knew what tanks we were going to pick. It gave them an advantage but it didn't really matter because it's not like we had any secret moves.

signature.png

choppermeir #28 Posted 02 April 2018 - 05:50 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 9705 battles
  • [FILTH]
Wow they seem a pretty bad bunch of maps 
Streaming over on http://www.twitch.tv/choppermeir 

Beast_4_2 #29 Posted 19 May 2018 - 12:22 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 32081 battles
  • [-GR-]

View PostESLMenOfWar, on 07 March 2018 - 01:41 PM, said:

Hello all,

ESL is hosting weekly Eu and NA tournaments on PS4 every Sunday. You can find the tournaments by going to your PS4 console > events > Games > World of Tanks. You must be part of Europe or NA in order to see those tournaments.

The tournament flow is completely automatic. All the steps you need to take in order to play can be found in the tournament overview.

We are aiming to expand into more regions in the future, so if you are from a different region and you want to see tournaments there, feel free to post it in the comments and I will try to deliver some tournaments there.

Follow our social media channels to not miss any ESL World of Tanks tournaments:

https://twitter.com/ESLWoT

https://www.facebook...l.worldoftanks/

Good luck and have fun playing in our tournaments!

EDIT: based on feedback about the maps, we have checked the map stats in X and decided to remove the following maps from the pool due to high win rate (55%+ based on the tier 7 and 8) in one of the sides:

• Mines
  • Winterberg
  • Siegfried Line
  • Sand River
  • Erlenberg
  • Himmelsdorf
  • Steppes
  • Lakeville

My clan attended a tournament (ps4) on the 16th of May for the first time. The first two games were on Mines (rain) and the third on Himmelsdorf. According to your post these would have been removed by now. What gives? 

choppermeir #30 Posted 19 May 2018 - 12:29 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 9705 battles
  • [FILTH]
I'd love a chance to get involved with this

lilchat #31 Posted 25 May 2018 - 03:30 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 22347 battles
  • [SRT]
Are the tourney's ever coming back to NA? They are at a completely inconvenient time for most Americans and it seems like the the tournaments died because of a lack of support from WG. Can anyone confirm that? I remember for the first few tourney's you could earn silver which at least mitigated the losses somewhat. Now that you can't even earn credits, why would people play? WG needs to step it up for community support. Stripping away another reason to the play the game isn't gonna make people buy more premium tanks. They're just  marginalizing the few players who enjoy competition in this game.
signature.png

cheatlIwin #32 Posted 15 June 2018 - 12:58 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 33971 battles
  • [ODH]

https://play.eslgaming.com/worldoftanks/global

Looks to be back on track. 

If your looking for a comp team, ODH is recruiting for both EU and NA and will be involved regularly.

Msg  me4 details , platoons invite 

choppermeir #33 Posted 12 August 2018 - 07:07 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 9705 battles
  • [FILTH]
Well the EU one got shut down tonight as it was plagued with problems.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users