With ESL Can we get a Clan Hub

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Bricemkk #1 Posted 13 March 2018 - 06:21 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 12192 battles

The PC version allows players to easily search and compare clans. Why can't  we have a hub like this for console clans. Make it easier for the player base to view and research clans before joining one. Now you have to dig through the forums to search for one and skim through a bunch of unwanted post. 

I think we can make it a lot easier for players to find a clan if you just allow them a profile page to edit themselves. Have a members list where they can scroll through and see the personal records of the members. And see who thier officers are so if they are interested they just send a message right away. Or have a apply option built in on the page even.

I just think it's time clans mean something on console. Players should have easier access to join them and players should be able to have more information on them. Just my thoughts!

BrogueOne #2 Posted 13 March 2018 - 09:54 PM

Major

• Supertest - PS4
  • 20260 battles
  • [ELDER]
https://console.worl...s.com/en/clans/

There’s also a few third party sites that track stats and rankings for console Clans.

Sentience #3 Posted 14 March 2018 - 02:01 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 25255 battles
  • [ARROW]

I’m pretty sure he means in the game itself. I made a similar comment in the Ask WG anything forum:

View PostSentience, on 13 March 2018 - 01:07 AM, said:

Any plans for better clan intergration, management, or features in game?

At this time, there’s no benefit any clan can confer to its members, making participation and long term interest an issue. On the PS4 side, there appears little to none official WG acknowledgement of the ESL tournaments, which are the closest thing we currently have to competitive clan play. It’s also strange that clan leaders, XOs, and recruiting officers are not able to manage rosters/name/emblem in-game.

One wishlist item - ability to designate one pre-made emblem as an official clan emblem, to be placed on clan member vehicles. Use of emblem is free, as long as member is a part of the clan. Ideally, enable the “custom flag” function to create the clan emblem.

How to fix game balance in a nutshell: Click here.

How to fix Mercenaries in a nutshell: Click here.

How to keep history buffs happy: Click here.

How to make clans relevant again: Click here.

BrogueOne #4 Posted 14 March 2018 - 02:36 AM

Major

• Supertest - PS4
  • 20260 battles
  • [ELDER]

View PostSentience, on 14 March 2018 - 02:01 AM, said:

I’m pretty sure he means in the game itself. I made a similar comment in the Ask WG anything forum:

I also support that idea.....I’ve actually advocated for, and requested more and better Clan features.... but WG remains pretty evasive about what types of Clan support they’re actually considering.  

As it stands right now, Clans are mostly a device for social groups of players(I believe social clans are the majority, no offense to the comp scene).  They are not actually tied into the game in any meaningful way like on PC.  At least on PC you have an in-game Clan hub and there are in-game benefits for Clan activities.

I’m starting off topic, sorry.  I think if WGCB directly encouraged(and maybe rewards) Clan activities I think it will encourage more growth and retention by incentivizing an emphasis on friendly and social play that can make the World of Tanks experience, as a whole, more fun and engaging.

Bricemkk #5 Posted 14 March 2018 - 08:08 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 12192 battles
I'm more talking about their website. Have a better and more functional clan page. But I'm all for anything in game that's related to clans.

cheatlIwin #6 Posted 16 March 2018 - 01:29 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 29233 battles
  • [ODH]
Bump

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users