Tank madness for next year

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

LadyTanker #1 Posted 14 March 2018 - 08:34 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 5866 battles

I don’t know how far in advance you plan events, but I’ve thought about this idea for the next Tank Madness. Is it possible that when you pick a nation that your entire team will be from that nation?

I have been seeing a lot of disunity in the teams during the matches this year. I think by allowing the other nations to play in the middle that we don’t really see who is the best out of the two. By having the teams that are pitted against each other on the same team, we have people not helping those team members out and just a sense of dividedness. It may just be me, but that is what I see in a lot of games. 

Anyway, just an idea. I do appreciate all your efforts on the events. I thought doing it this way might bring more unity to the teams. 

DUD3 L3B0W5KI #2 Posted 14 March 2018 - 09:15 AM

Major

• Players
  • 21361 battles
Love the idea :great:

You can find our German community hereFreies WoT Forum thanks to WarGaming anti-EU attitude and disgusting deleting of non-English speaking communities

EU COMMUNITIES - NEVER FORGET WHAT Wargaming DID TO US

WG BLACK FRIDAY DEAL - THE...DAMAGE...IS...DONE

Merun #3 Posted 14 March 2018 - 10:21 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 9338 battles
  • [FRONT]

Too bad that won't work well.

When I still played on PC, nation battles were tested for a brief amount of time. It was a failure. Every nation has some characteristics that are better than these of another nation. For example there were many battles Germany vs USSR. Germany won every single one of them because of more view range, better accuracy and faster reload times. One nation would beat the other nation nearly every time and would be defeated by another. It is like rock paper scissors with tank nations instead of hands.

Don't get me wrong. I would love nation battles, but only if they are even.

Merun, official smartass of clan [FRONT]

I want people to understand because I want to understand as well.

Yes, I am the one guy with a different opinion.

Don't believe my battle count. It is missing 12355 battles on PC(and not a single one will ever be added to that number again) and 852 battles on mobile.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users