ESL

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Coldblooded_Max #1 Posted 18 March 2018 - 11:09 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 43936 battles
  • [ARROW]

Ok so for now Arrow will be pulling out of the EU tournament because of all the problems. This last one we lost one then won the next one because the team was not ready. Then the next battle started right away well 10 min count down and we could not join at all then it pops up that are team was not ready. This is the last time for this. I saved the video of me trying to get in.

and if you want to see the hole thing it should be coming up on my Twitch 

swamp_fox_009 #2 Posted 19 March 2018 - 04:51 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 18889 battles
  • [ODH]
Definitely a bug that would suck the fun out of tournaments, the only thing that I would suggest would of been to try restarting wot. But yeah, that shouldn't be happening. 

ESLMenOfWar #3 Posted 20 March 2018 - 01:56 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 52 battles
Thanks, we will take a look into it. Could you please link the match where this happened? Or tell the name of your team and the name of the opponent team? It's quite important so we can check the logs
ESL Community Manager | @ESLMenOfWar

Coldblooded_Max #4 Posted 31 March 2018 - 12:39 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 43936 battles
  • [ARROW]

Sorry my pc broke and i don't have a smart phone lol. It happen in the last EU tournament again we put a ticket in to you guys when it happen. Restarting the ps4 don't help but we did find a work around lol 

I think esl is just trying to get the N/A guy out of the EU tournament lol you can't stop us that easy  

Also tagged with ESL

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users