Premium Shell Madness

Tank Madness

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

NeXT_HELLRAISER #1 Posted 30 March 2018 - 04:13 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 8583 battles
Is anyone else ready for this Op to be over? I just got out of a match with my T110E5 and I don't think I've ever been shot by so many premium shells in my entire life. I look out into fields and all I see are HEAT rounds flying across the map. I have to admit though, the color variation looks pretty nice. It also looks like Germany will win this one, especially with the full APCR clips that all of the WT auf E100 pilots are spamming. On another note I don't have a Tier 8 premium tank yet, and I chose USA. Is the Freedom any good at all? I would've went with Germany because they always win, but I already own the Hammer. I also didn't think France or China could hold a candle to Germany. 

DaLuckyDawg #2 Posted 30 March 2018 - 04:56 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 40618 battles
Been playing lower tiers so far and seeing lots of American tanks as well.   I am new to the game so I took Germany because I don’t have a Hammer.

MoldyDolfin #3 Posted 30 March 2018 - 05:12 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 8959 battles
  • [TOOL]

The Tigers have started to disappear and the Americans now seem to be totally dominating mid tiers at the moment (at least the games I'm in).

I think I'm just starting to get the hang of the Freedom. Getting up in peoples faces bouncing shots instead of supporting or trying to flank seems to work well. I would love to hear from people who have played a lot more games in it than me though.

Oh, I've been guilt of a bit of premo spam too, especially bottom tier. If ya can't beat 'em, join 'em.

NeXT_HELLRAISER #4 Posted 30 March 2018 - 05:16 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 8583 battles

View PostMoldyDolfin, on 30 March 2018 - 11:12 AM, said:

The Tigers have started to disappear and the Americans now seem to be totally dominating mid tiers at the moment (at least the games I'm in).

I think I'm just starting to get the hang of the Freedom. Getting up in peoples faces bouncing shots instead of supporting or trying to flank seems to work well. I would love to hear from people who have played a lot more games in it than me though.

Oh, I've been guilt of a bit of premo spam too, especially bottom tier. If ya can't beat 'em, join 'em.

How do you get your stats on the bottom of your sig? I've been trying to figure it out, but I can't get mine to look like yours.

NeXT_HELLRAISER #5 Posted 30 March 2018 - 05:25 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 8583 battles

nvm i got it :)

MoldyDolfin #6 Posted 30 March 2018 - 05:30 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 8959 battles
  • [TOOL]

View PostNeXT_HELLRAISER, on 31 March 2018 - 03:16 AM, said:

How do you get your stats on the bottom of your sig? I've been trying to figure it out, but I can't get mine to look like yours.

Haha just as I was replying.

Nice stats btw. :medal:

Edited by MoldyDolfin, 30 March 2018 - 05:34 PM.

NeXT_HELLRAISER #7 Posted 30 March 2018 - 05:41 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 8583 battles

View PostMoldyDolfin, on 30 March 2018 - 11:30 AM, said:

Haha just as I was replying.

Nice stats btw. :medal:

u too <3

Also tagged with Tank Madness

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users