TANK MADNESS - THE POSITIVES

tank madness

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Masterunsu #1 Posted 04 April 2018 - 09:51 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 27894 battles
Just wanted to start a thread about the positives of tank madness (we, including myself, have all had a good moan about various issues but seem to overlook the good stuff in this forum). I have really enjoyed trying different countries tech trees. Although I have been playing for over a year, I hadn't really researched much of the Swedish, French and the Czechoslovakian tanks. During these last few weekends I have discovered some real gems. It has been really rewarding getting in the top 5 with often just a normal tank (fighting against a horde of US and German Premiums). I went with France in the Finals but well done to team China. I have bought the Legion as its a dual trainer and enjoyed giving it a few battles tonight (although felt a bit of a target on the battlefield!). It's quite nice that the battlefield isn't littered with Legions (unlike some tank earning ops) and I'm looking forward to the China/Russia Battle, but which team to choose............?

donny007-THX #2 Posted 04 April 2018 - 09:52 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 12009 battles
  • [NLD01]
It was a lot of fun.  I drove a few new country tanks so nice to learn new things

Rarefication #3 Posted 04 April 2018 - 10:00 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 17637 battles
  • [RATT]
These events promote the spirit of competition and immerse the player into all that it entails. Win or lose, these events are the most anticipated events of the year, for me. Tankbowl, Tank Madness, it doesn't get much more fun than that. 

NSW Mntd Rifles #4 Posted 05 April 2018 - 04:28 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 32105 battles

I really enjoy Tank Madness. Events like this seem to foster an increased seriousness and aggression in gameplay. It is also very encouraging that teams still work together, even though they may be playing with tanks from competing countries. I think it brings out the best in the player base. 

I played three of the four competition rounds. I didn't bother with the US vs Sweden round. The only round I won was China. I wasn't going to play in the final because it was Easter and we had family home. I ended up doing about six hours for China and got four completions. I was quite delighted, but not totally surprised, when China won.

ZeMajor #5 Posted 11 April 2018 - 07:19 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 26845 battles
  • [P-R-K]
Wow, what a positive? Only five people...

Z_X_GriizzlY #6 Posted 20 April 2018 - 12:21 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 9702 battles
  • [7ARMD]
Britain lost against Germany, France beat japan, China beat Czech and America beat Sweden ? And then somehow china beats everyone :O don't think so .... to much evidence leads to it being nonsense, America and Germany winning makes the most sense with the previous match up knowledge and with all the internet and forum talk France being the underdog but china was non existent .. nothing good came from that but months of grinding and salty tankers :) ... it was disappointing to say the least, anyone but china and I wouldn't have salt in my mouth, maybe it was a genuine win in which case my humble apologies but just seems far fetched, I wanna forget about tank madness and hopefully get something in clash of titans

Rarefication #7 Posted 20 April 2018 - 01:00 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 17637 battles
  • [RATT]

View PostZ_X_GriizzlY, on 19 April 2018 - 08:21 PM, said:

Britain lost against Germany, France beat japan, China beat Czech and America beat Sweden ? And then somehow china beats everyone :O don't think so .... to much evidence leads to it being nonsense, America and Germany winning makes the most sense with the previous match up knowledge and with all the internet and forum talk France being the underdog but china was non existent .. nothing good came from that but months of grinding and salty tankers :) ... it was disappointing to say the least, anyone but china and I wouldn't have salt in my mouth, maybe it was a genuine win in which case my humble apologies but just seems far fetched, I wanna forget about tank madness and hopefully get something in clash of titans

I think it makes perfect sense why China won. Team China knew one completion wouldn't be suffice and realised a ton of team Germany players would mail it in with one completion. Team Germany should be salty...salty of the fact that many players for Germany applied little effort and did the least possible to qualify. That is why. But good on China. China is on the rise. 

Also tagged with tank madness

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users