Jump to content


Targeted but not detected


  • Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

Sovietdeath #21 Posted 14 April 2018 - 07:22 AM

    Major

  • WoTC Online Contributor
  • 15120 battles
  • 20,314
  • Member since:
    08-10-2013

View PostRubbelito, on 14 April 2018 - 02:04 AM, said:

 

Doesn't matter if someone was pre-aiming, he should regardless get 6th sense going off at the same time, or before, Targeted.

Unless Sixth Sense wasn't really fully trained on that crew it should have went off but yeah hopefully Max and others should look into it

 

PS: he only has 3 battles on said tank



choppermeir #22 Posted 14 April 2018 - 07:29 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 7222 battles
  • 826
  • [FILTH]
  • Member since:
    01-30-2016
I have had this issue before but only once, beginning of the game head out to spot. Next thing I know targeted and boom dead. Like I say it's only ever happened once but is highly frustrating 

Come see me stream over on https://twitch.tv/choppermeir you never know you might enjoy it


Rubbelito #23 Posted 14 April 2018 - 07:30 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 19514 battles
  • 7,020
  • [TNT]
  • Member since:
    02-04-2016

View PostSovietdeath, on 14 April 2018 - 09:22 AM, said:

Unless Sixth Sense wasn't really fully trained on that crew it should have went off but yeah hopefully Max and others should look into it

 

PS: he only has 3 battles on said tank

 

Of course. But we're obviously past that in this case, considering he has 15 skills on the crew.

3 battles only, could affect the crew training for said tank, but not 6th sense, unless 6th sense is the 16th skill. lol



Sovietdeath #24 Posted 14 April 2018 - 07:34 AM

    Major

  • WoTC Online Contributor
  • 15120 battles
  • 20,314
  • Member since:
    08-10-2013

View PostRubbelito, on 14 April 2018 - 02:30 AM, said:

 

Of course. But we're obviously past that in this case, considering he has 15 skills on the crew.

3 battles only, could affect the crew training for said tank, but not 6th sense, unless 6th sense is the 16th skill. lol

Mhmm I'm trying to extrapolate a few things but most the sites I use are still messed up from the latest update



Sovietdeath #25 Posted 14 April 2018 - 07:38 AM

    Major

  • WoTC Online Contributor
  • 15120 battles
  • 20,314
  • Member since:
    08-10-2013

View PostRubbelito, on 14 April 2018 - 02:30 AM, said:

 

Of course. But we're obviously past that in this case, considering he has 15 skills on the crew.

3 battles only, could affect the crew training for said tank, but not 6th sense, unless 6th sense is the 16th skill. lol

 

I mean he says he has 15 on the crew but he's only played 102 games in swedish tanks (according to WoTinfo)

 

I'd rather use Tankstats as it's better for looking up Nation Stats but WoTinfo will have to do



Rubbelito #26 Posted 14 April 2018 - 08:43 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 19514 battles
  • 7,020
  • [TNT]
  • Member since:
    02-04-2016

View PostSovietdeath, on 14 April 2018 - 09:38 AM, said:

 

I mean he says he has 15 on the crew but he's only played 102 games in swedish tanks (according to WoTinfo)

 

I'd rather use Tankstats as it's better for looking up Nation Stats but WoTinfo will have to do

 

That's pretty good job, getting 15 skills on 102 games. :teethhappy:

The plot thickens... :unsure:

(There were just a crew xp conversion event, but man, that's a lot of gold...lol)



Catfishguy1977 #27 Posted 14 April 2018 - 09:22 AM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 9057 battles
  • 332
  • Member since:
    01-20-2018
Is that a premium tank? Maybe accidentally had wrong crew in it?

Norrin-Radd_SS01 #28 Posted 14 April 2018 - 10:59 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 38776 battles
  • 2,467
  • Member since:
    09-07-2016

View PostRubbelito, on 14 April 2018 - 08:43 AM, said:

 

That's pretty good job, getting 15 skills on 102 games. :teethhappy:

The plot thickens... :unsure:

(There were just a crew xp conversion event, but man, that's a lot of gold...lol)

 

Did he play 1 million games in the TogBoat?

Geordie P #29 Posted 14 April 2018 - 11:21 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 19443 battles
  • 871
  • Member since:
    03-16-2014

erm... He WAS detected. Remember SS takes 3 seconds to activate. The first shot hit as SS went off.

Legit.

 


h

HEAT--54 #30 Posted 14 April 2018 - 11:44 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 11488 battles
  • 931
  • Member since:
    08-13-2016

View PostGeordie P, on 14 April 2018 - 06:21 AM, said:

erm... He WAS detected. Remember SS takes 3 seconds to activate. The first shot hit as SS went off.

Legit.

 

Only on PC does it take 3 seconds.  

 

It is instant on console.



UngainlyTitan1 #31 Posted 14 April 2018 - 11:45 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 29374 battles
  • 967
  • Member since:
    02-24-2014
SS did not go off in any case or at least I cannot see on the screen.

Irish_Ginger252 #32 Posted 14 April 2018 - 11:45 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 13617 battles
  • 653
  • [D-CKS]
  • Member since:
    06-26-2016

View PostSovietdeath, on 14 April 2018 - 07:38 AM, said:

 

I mean he says he has 15 on the crew but he's only played 102 games in swedish tanks (according to WoTinfo)

 

I'd rather use Tankstats as it's better for looking up Nation Stats but WoTinfo will have to do

Different tank. Original video was in fatherland on prokhorovka but the recording I took was 6 seconds long and in the garage after the game for some reason. It happened in the video above maybe 3 or 4 games after. The Swedish crew in that tank has 2 skills, SS and BIA. The crew had BIA when I got it from the sabaton op. 



Neurotic Cell #33 Posted 14 April 2018 - 11:47 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 21642 battles
  • 6,746
  • [FLT]
  • Member since:
    12-14-2013

View PostHEAT--54, on 14 April 2018 - 06:44 AM, said:

Only on PC does it take 3 seconds.  

 

It is instant on console.

 

Is it still?  After the Targeted update, is SS still instant?  

"Win or lose, naught to choose - all men are equal when their memory fades. No one knows, friends or foes, if Valhalla lies beyond the grave." - Motörhead “Deaf Forever”


UngainlyTitan1 #34 Posted 14 April 2018 - 11:54 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 29374 battles
  • 967
  • Member since:
    02-24-2014
Targetted  lit up 32 seconds into the video and the first shot came in at around 38 seconds that should be more than enough time for SS to show.

Rubbelito #35 Posted 14 April 2018 - 12:16 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 19514 battles
  • 7,020
  • [TNT]
  • Member since:
    02-04-2016

View PostNeurotic Cell, on 14 April 2018 - 01:47 PM, said:

 

Is it still?  After the Targeted update, is SS still instant?  

 

Yes.

Geordie P #36 Posted 14 April 2018 - 12:16 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 19443 battles
  • 871
  • Member since:
    03-16-2014

View PostHEAT--54, on 14 April 2018 - 11:44 AM, said:

Only on PC does it take 3 seconds.  

 

It is instant on console.

 

wrong. sorry.
h

MaxChaos24 #37 Posted 14 April 2018 - 01:06 PM

    Gameplay Expert

  • Administrator
  • 12059 battles
  • 18,450
  • Member since:
    09-15-2013

View PostIrish_Ginger252, on 14 April 2018 - 06:45 AM, said:

Different tank. Original video was in fatherland on prokhorovka but the recording I took was 6 seconds long and in the garage after the game for some reason. It happened in the video above maybe 3 or 4 games after. The Swedish crew in that tank has 2 skills, SS and BIA. The crew had BIA when I got it from the sabaton op. 

 

Hello, I took a look at the video and did an investigation. You’ll need to train your crew in the Sixth Sense skill before you will be alerted that you’ve been spotted. Until then, you’ll only receive the standard ‘Targeted’ alert. :honoring:

Rubbelito #38 Posted 14 April 2018 - 01:07 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 19514 battles
  • 7,020
  • [TNT]
  • Member since:
    02-04-2016

View PostMaxChaos24, on 14 April 2018 - 03:06 PM, said:

 

Hello, I took a look at the video and did an investigation. You’ll need to train your crew in the Sixth Sense skill before you will be alerted that you’ve been spotted. Until then, you’ll only receive the standard ‘Targeted’ alert. :honoring:

 

So he didn't have 6th sense? :ohmy:

Man, you can never trust a forumer... :(

:teethhappy:



CatSnipah #39 Posted 14 April 2018 - 02:29 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 21846 battles
  • 4,128
  • [BNKR]
  • Member since:
    11-10-2013
Ye old bait and switch by OP. 

Rubbelito #40 Posted 14 April 2018 - 02:34 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 19514 battles
  • 7,020
  • [TNT]
  • Member since:
    02-04-2016

View PostCatSnipah, on 14 April 2018 - 04:29 PM, said:

Ye old bait and switch by OP. 

 

:teethhappy:

 

Move along, people.

Nothing to see here.






2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users