Punishment For Push Trolling

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

Poll: Push Trolling (108 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 50 battles in order to participate this poll.

Should verified push trollers be required to pay a silver fine to the victim

1. No, whatever War Gaming's punishment for physics abuse (push trolling) is, it is sufficient (15 votes [13.89%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 13.89%

2. Yes absolutely, it punishes the offender and provides restitution to the victim for the experience and time to report it. (83 votes [76.85%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 76.85%

3. Push trolling mostly happens to arty players anyway, and if it keeps players from playing that class, I don't care. (10 votes [9.26%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 9.26%

Vote Hide poll

VKSheridan #81 Posted 20 April 2018 - 01:43 AM

Major

• Players
  • 21438 battles

View PostN333DL3, on 19 April 2018 - 09:52 AM, said:

I think they even start out with just a warning, which to me isn't enough because the purposed intent is so obviously meant to ruin another players game.

Then on the matter of a 1-day ban, I mean big deal.  That leads me to another question, does the one or multiple day ban start when the player tries to log in, or does it occur on the day they impose the ban. 

For example suppose someone gets a 1-day ban from WGing on lets say, Tuesday.  Are they banned Weds or when they next log in.  In the first case it is conceivable the player wasn't even going to play Weds and the ban wouldn't mean anything to them.

Suppose it starts when they log in.  Log in that morning, start the ban while you’re at work, play the next day with zero inconvenience....

Something is better than nothing but I think just banning for a few days is barely above nothing.  I think the idea of penalizing with silver isn’t too bad....... Not bad at all.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users