Grinding through the Panther II, and got my 3rd Mark (my first one).

xbox MoE 3 mark 3 marks of excellence Panther II

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Stopher Sylvia #1 Posted 20 April 2018 - 11:37 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 11357 battles

So I was grinding through the Panther II on the way to the E 50 and with about 60k XP left until I can research the E 50, I noticed my MoE is at 90%! I joked around with my father saying that I would 3 mark the Panther II in a couple games. I have never tried to grind for MoE before and always just let the MoE come as I play. I just kept playing my Panther II and sure enough, with 30k XP left I got my first 3rd mark.

Spoiler

I was pretty happy with 3 marking the Panther II while I was just grinding through it, I am only carrying 8 APCR rounds and rarely fired them in the first place. All of the people that I have seen deliberately 3 marking tanks carried around half regular rounds and half premium and it still took them a few hundred games. It took me 112 games (including stock grinding) to 3 mark my Panther II, needless to say I am loving this tank.

Of course, I still had to finish grinding the Panther II, here is a screenshot from when I was 15k XP away from the E 50

Spoiler

Finally, I researched and purchased my E 50, this was my final match in my Panther II. I will be keeping this amazing tank and will start using it again once I train a new crew for it.

Spoiler

I had heard that the Panther II was one of the stinkers along the E 50 ausf. M line, if the E 50 is better tier for tier than the Panther II, then I will be getting along very well with it, ha ha.

Edited by Stopher Sylvia, 20 April 2018 - 11:37 PM.

ATHFjman18 #2 Posted 21 April 2018 - 01:13 AM

Major

• Players
  • 18779 battles
  • [JOCO]
Congrats in your first three mark! You never forget your first!

Stopher Sylvia #3 Posted 21 April 2018 - 05:23 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 11357 battles

View PostATHFjman18, on 20 April 2018 - 05:13 PM, said:

Congrats in your first three mark! You never forget your first!

Thanks. Yeah, don't think I will be selling my Panther II any time soon haha

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users