Czech Buff

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

WoT BoT3125 #1 Posted 07 May 2018 - 01:03 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 12831 battles
  • [-AXS-]

I'm sure lots and lots of people complained about the TVP being nerfed. Most people would reply saying "It's only a 3s nerf" it doesn't sound bad but the tank is [edited]now. 

I was grinding the TVP line pre-nerf and when I researched the tank all I had left was to obtain the silver required but by the time I did that the tank was nerfed. The gun handling is bad, penetration is awful, speed isn't even that good etc.

Wargaming did not just nerfed therefore time by 3 secondes they did something else to it secretly or it has more RNG than the rest of the tanks.

When the clipper tanks used to be good

Restless_Vermin #2 Posted 07 May 2018 - 01:52 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 38682 battles

View PostWOT Player4567, on 07 May 2018 - 01:03 PM, said:

I'm sure lots and lots of people complained about the TVP being nerfed. Most people would reply saying "It's only a 3s nerf" it doesn't sound bad but the tank is [edited]now. 

I was grinding the TVP line pre-nerf and when I researched the tank all I had left was to obtain the silver required but by the time I did that the tank was nerfed. The gun handling is bad, penetration is awful, speed isn't even that good etc.

Wargaming did not just nerfed therefore time by 3 secondes they did something else to it secretly or it has more RNG than the rest of the tanks.

The darn things still manage to get me too often for my liking

Sledge1Swede #3 Posted 07 May 2018 - 03:05 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 52739 battles
  • [CH4OS]

There where no reason to nerf the TVP at all and the nerfpatrol that actually did manage to Get this was a consortium of. Artyplayers that had WG to look and nerf all autoloaders just to keep them happy because they felt that they where treated badley with the way artys worked in the game.

I dont understand why WG listen to players at all when it comes to balance because they have all the data needed to get the tanks in harmony in the game .

Sometimes i have checked some players stats to see why they are arguing for a nerf and it is just so happen that most of them dont have the tank they are arguing about and that only tells me oooh he got killed and it damage his stats and oooh my god we cant have that because stats and his in particular is what is supposely the most important thing about wot.

When researching and grinding a tank like the TVP we know it will take a loooong time to get and it is hard work but when the end goal is nerfed to oblivion for some strange reasons it gets like a slapp in the face for the motivation.

Tanks like the TVP have absolutley no armor what so ever so it must have something to compensate for that fact but no lets make it worse and when we are at it lets do a overall nerf to all autoloaders because the arty elite players say so ?

About the nerfbarometer yes it shows it is well performing but there are also very underperforming other tanks so lets make a deal.

For every nerf WG do lets buff the tanks with the lowest numbers at the same time and do it every 14 days period so the unicoms dont get a chance to tamper the stats. Because there is the real problems .statistic is a tool but in the hands of incompetense it is useless and we all know that it depends on the question and the way we read statistics.

ATHFjman18 #4 Posted 07 May 2018 - 03:11 PM

Major

• Players
  • 18647 battles
  • [JOCO]

It was OP. They slightly nerfed it, yet people cry like they completely ruined it.... like they changed it from autoloader to single shot or some crap...

There was no secret nerfs....what would be the point for WG? There would be no advantage to WG to secretly nerf a tank.

On the flip side, if they do secretly nerf tanks and evidence of a secret nerf leaked, it would be a total Public Relations mess, so really why would they do such a thing, cuz it doesn’t benefit them in the end?

Sledge1Swede #5 Posted 07 May 2018 - 03:24 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 52739 battles
  • [CH4OS]

View PostATHFjman18, on 07 May 2018 - 03:11 PM, said:

It was OP. They slightly nerfed it, yet people cry like they completely ruined it.... like they changed it from autoloader to single shot or some crap...

There was no secret nerfs....what would be the point for WG? There would be no advantage to WG to secretly nerf a tank.

On the flip side, if they do secretly nerf tanks and evidence of a secret nerf leaked, it would be a total Public Relations mess, so really why would they do such a thing, cuz it doesn’t benefit them in the end?

Check your facts sir or did you see a info somewhere with the nerfed loading time for the T-57 Heavy ?

Did you know that the nefed batchat now cant rotate its turret so that the shhot on the move is gone..?

Did you know that the batchat was a six shooter in the past ?

All im saying is if you dont pesonally own the tanks and played with them just dont even argue for or against cause there is nothing more absurd then a i heard this and i agree attitude we are playing tanks for god sake it is not a life evolving moment for the human rase.

WoT BoT3125 #6 Posted 07 May 2018 - 04:02 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 12831 battles
  • [-AXS-]

View Postsledge6301, on 07 May 2018 - 03:05 PM, said:

There where no reason to nerf the TVP at all and the nerfpatrol that actually did manage to Get this was a consortium of. Artyplayers that had WG to look and nerf all autoloaders just to keep them happy because they felt that they where treated badley with the way artys worked in the game.

I dont understand why WG listen to players at all when it comes to balance because they have all the data needed to get the tanks in harmony in the game .

Sometimes i have checked some players stats to see why they are arguing for a nerf and it is just so happen that most of them dont have the tank they are arguing about and that only tells me oooh he got killed and it damage his stats and oooh my god we cant have that because stats and his in particular is what is supposely the most important thing about wot.

When researching and grinding a tank like the TVP we know it will take a loooong time to get and it is hard work but when the end goal is nerfed to oblivion for some strange reasons it gets like a slapp in the face for the motivation.

Tanks like the TVP have absolutley no armor what so ever so it must have something to compensate for that fact but no lets make it worse and when we are at it lets do a overall nerf to all autoloaders because the arty elite players say so ?

About the nerfbarometer yes it shows it is well performing but there are also very underperforming other tanks so lets make a deal.

For every nerf WG do lets buff the tanks with the lowest numbers at the same time and do it every 14 days period so the unicoms dont get a chance to tamper the stats. Because there is the real problems .statistic is a tool but in the hands of incompetense it is useless and we all know that it depends on the question and the way we read statistics.

Agreed 100% I hope WG sees this and does something

When the clipper tanks used to be good

Raekju #7 Posted 07 May 2018 - 05:27 PM

Major

• Players
  • 24952 battles
  • [-GGS-]

View PostWOT Player4567, on 07 May 2018 - 01:03 PM, said:

If you think the tank is bad now, then that's user error and nothing more. 3 less seconds on your reload wouldn't make you any better in it. That's not how that works. Also, no it wasn't secretly nerfed in any way. I played and 3 marked it before the nerf and played for a lot of games after, so I would know pretty well. Now, if you never played the tank before the nerf how would you even know?

View Postsledge6301, on 07 May 2018 - 03:05 PM, said:

The TVP wasn't nerfed to oblivion, not even close. I 3 marked it before the nerf and played many games in it after. The TVP is still a good tank.

View PostATHFjman18, on 07 May 2018 - 03:11 PM, said:

No, it wasn't. As long as the Waffle had the same interclip reload as the TVP, it was never OP. Not to mention the Waffle still has better aim time, accuracy, alpha, two extra shots in it's clip, and now even better interclip reload.

Former Account: HappeningShrimp

58 Tanks with 3 MoE (100% MoE have **)

Spoiler

ATHFjman18 #8 Posted 07 May 2018 - 05:41 PM

Major

• Players
  • 18647 battles
  • [JOCO]

View PostSHRiIVIP, on 07 May 2018 - 12:27 PM, said:

No, it wasn't. As long as the Waffle had the same interclip reload as the TVP, it was never OP. Not to mention the Waffle still has better aim time, accuracy, alpha, two extra shots in it's clip, and now even better interclip reload.

But can you really properly compare the TVP to a TD? If memory serves me correct, the numbers showed was out performing among all of the tier X mediums...even more then Bat Chat....so in comparison to other mediums it was OP. 

Nothing can be properly compared to the Waffle or Deathstar though...these tanks are too broken to compare. I don’t know why WG doesn’t feel the need to address changes to them. 

Raekju #9 Posted 07 May 2018 - 07:13 PM

Major

• Players
  • 24952 battles
  • [-GGS-]

View PostATHFjman18, on 07 May 2018 - 05:41 PM, said:

But can you really properly compare the TVP to a TD? If memory serves me correct, the numbers showed was out performing among all of the tier X mediums...even more then Bat Chat....so in comparison to other mediums it was OP. 

Nothing can be properly compared to the Waffle or Deathstar though...these tanks are too broken to compare. I don’t know why WG doesn’t feel the need to address changes to them. 

You can't compare the TVP to any TD, but the Waffle you absolutely can. Especially given the similarities of the autoloaders and interclip reload. It's not a great comparison, but it puts things in context for the nerf.

The TVP, in part, was over performing for a few reasons. First being the grind. Most of the Czech tech tree is pretty bad, not to mention the stock grinds are especially brutal on the tier 8 and tier 9 in addition to being the longest. The Czech TT is also mostly paper tanks which drives away a lot of people immediately. Without having forgiving armor and only 1 line to go up it means you have to commit. Next is the crew training. Every other nation has more options to train crews, the Czech line has 1 premium which is not only huge for it's tier, severely mediocre, but also has paper armor. The last, and most important reason, is that when the Czech TT was released which was years after the game had already been around. I would bet money if the Batchat and TVP releases were swithced then it would be the Batchat that was over performing. With people already knowing the game's mechanics in and out and the TVP having a pretty high skill gap, those who could master would excel and those who couldn't never would. The skill gap coming from the size of the tank, the lack of armor, the tied worst HP of any tier 10 that isn't arty, and the god awful pen at tier 10. That's not to say it doesn't have upsides but those downsides are significant enough to keep people away.

I honestly thought, at first anyway, that the nerf was going to ruin the tank. It didn't, not even close. Yes, the dpm is worse but with the inter clip reload being 0.2 seconds longer it also made firing all 4 shots in quick succession at range much better. It was two nerfs that actually ended up being a buff as well. 

When it comes to the OP TDs only the brain dead devs really know why they won't address them. Even though they should have been looked at years ago. I've honestly given up on those ever being fixed before the devs entirely kill off WoT Console for good.

Former Account: HappeningShrimp

58 Tanks with 3 MoE (100% MoE have **)

Spoiler

steelheadclan #10 Posted 10 July 2018 - 04:29 AM

Major

• Players
  • 15573 battles
  • [REAL]

I’ve been playing mine lately to try and get its first mark. 

The TVP50/51 was my first tier ten. 

Horrible choice for first ten. 

I left it alone for a while till I was truly capable to run it. 

I can certainly notice the reload and intra clip nerf but it’s still an awesome tank. 

Really enjoying it lately. 

I miss the fast clip dump the most. 

Unkempt #11 Posted 10 July 2018 - 04:13 PM

Major

• Players
  • 18970 battles
  • [SRT]

The reload nerf was one thing but to ruin the intra-clip speed also was complete B.S. It was what made this tank IMO. 

Supertesters and the devs on console should be ashamed of themselves.  

YouTube

"Rommel, you magnificent bastard, I read your BOOK!"

steelheadclan #12 Posted 10 July 2018 - 04:53 PM

Major

• Players
  • 15573 battles
  • [REAL]

View PostUnkempt, on 10 July 2018 - 09:13 AM, said:

The reload nerf was one thing but to ruin the intra-clip speed also was complete B.S. It was what made this tank IMO. 

Supertesters and the devs on console should be ashamed of themselves.  

exactly 

dump and run was it’s forte. 

Devilman05 #13 Posted 11 July 2018 - 03:07 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 30124 battles
  • [RECON]

View Poststeelheadclan, on 11 July 2018 - 02:53 AM, said:

exactly 

dump and run was it’s forte. 

it was the its "unique" feature..  and i do miss the interclip speed but only at point blank range.

Pre nerf anything mid to long range if you utilised the speed at which it could dump the shots it would be luck to hit the side of a barn..

Its still an awesome tank.. now your forced to wait a little longer per shot but this means it is closer to the aim time..

bevenh #14 Posted 06 January 2019 - 05:24 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 35609 battles
Why is it then no one plays this piece of junk tank. Players are not stupid, and they know which tanks work and which won’t. This tank is at the bottom end of fun, win rate, and money making. Just a mediocre tank that will never be anywhere, but in players garages gather dust

AJH387 #15 Posted 07 January 2019 - 05:02 PM

Major

• Players
  • 16070 battles
  • [HLCAT]
I just unlocked the TP VTU. Obviously it is very situational. I do not have the top packages unlocked, so I really don't know the potential of it. It seems that it is a pretty brutal grind. But I was under the impression that the tier 9 and 10 made it worth it. But maybe the jury is still out on the 10. Either way, it seems like a fun tank, which is why I have started the grind back up, after laying off of it a bit. Hopefully it isn't a big let-down. I really don't care about being 'competitive' or worry about my stats, it just seems like a fun tank. But I'm sure pre-nerf it was better. 

steelheadclan #16 Posted 07 January 2019 - 05:22 PM

Major

• Players
  • 15573 battles
  • [REAL]

Tier 9 is certainly worth it. 

Tier 10 lost a lot of what made it special. 

If they buffed it’s pen it would be kinda ok as is. 

Before you took the weak pen in stride because the interclip and reload was awesome. 

AJH387 #17 Posted 07 January 2019 - 06:10 PM

Major

• Players
  • 16070 battles
  • [HLCAT]

View Poststeelheadclan, on 07 January 2019 - 12:22 PM, said:

Tier 9 is certainly worth it. 

Tier 10 lost a lot of what made it special. 

If they buffed it’s pen it would be kinda ok as is. 

Before you took the weak pen in stride because the interclip and reload was awesome. 

That makes sense. So do you guys hang on to the 9? Sounds like almost like an E50 situation where the 9 is really good and worth hanging on to, the 10 is ok. Of course, I think those tanks were recently changed also, but you get my point, I'm sure. 

Regardless, I don't hate the tier 8 and really looking forward to the 9. If I love it, I will probably keep it. And hopefully the 10 is cool. I really wish I would had a chance to run the 10 before they changed it. 

Edited by AJH387, 07 January 2019 - 06:10 PM.

steelheadclan #18 Posted 07 January 2019 - 09:19 PM

Major

• Players
  • 15573 battles
  • [REAL]

View PostAJH387, on 07 January 2019 - 10:10 AM, said:

That makes sense. So do you guys hang on to the 9? Sounds like almost like an E50 situation where the 9 is really good and worth hanging on to, the 10 is ok. Of course, I think those tanks were recently changed also, but you get my point, I'm sure. 

Regardless, I don't hate the tier 8 and really looking forward to the 9. If I love it, I will probably keep it. And hopefully the 10 is cool. I really wish I would had a chance to run the 10 before they changed it. 

I’m still sitting on my TVP in hopes that WGC  gets a wild hair and gives the TVP a little something. 

If it doesn’t happen  by mid year I’ll probably dump it and get the 50. 

The TVP is still playable now but the pen and gun handling are pitiful for it’s current DPM capabilities and other weaknesses. 

I can play the 140 or bat chat and rarely spam prem and just have an easier time getting a decent game than the TVP with cheaper silver costs. 

AJH387 #19 Posted 08 January 2019 - 04:23 AM

Major

• Players
  • 16070 battles
  • [HLCAT]
Understandable.  Thanks for the info!

Devilman05 #20 Posted 15 April 2019 - 10:17 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 30124 battles
  • [RECON]

I just wish they returned it to the original interclip reload..it far exceeded the aim time so the only time it was useful was the boot and skoot.. sniping with it couldnt utilise the interclip speed anyway

Effectively they removed the one unique selling feature of the tank.. how quick it could dump the shells..

I help a few new players out from time to time and would find it hard pressed to recommend anyone to grind this line over just about all over mediums single shot or autoloader

For that matter why would a new player want to grind it? Only one line of tanks and If they find any of the forums or social portals everyone only talks about all the nerfs and how challenging it is to play..

If they wanted to handicap it they should of just played with the reload..

Also tagged with Czech, Buff

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users