Is wargaming lying to us?

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

JelliedPenny08 #21 Posted 12 May 2018 - 10:17 PM

Major

• Players
  • 15294 battles

View PostBHELABOY, on 12 May 2018 - 08:43 PM, said:

Lol how do u no life forumers sit here all day talking crap when people try tp talk to wg. Why dont u wasteyutes get a life and stay off my posts.

Bless, they already answered. WG said "Nope. You paranoid girl!"

But you asked for our opinions when you asked "Is WG lying to us?". So far it looks like - no. 

;)

II NO x VICE II #22 Posted 13 May 2018 - 12:00 AM

Major

• Players
  • 36398 battles
  • [PRIME]
:popcorn:

GhostTownSux #23 Posted 13 May 2018 - 01:26 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 18006 battles

View PostNewOhmen, on 12 May 2018 - 03:52 PM, said:

Little question... why you write more than the no life forumers? :hiding:

lol here they are. Did u keep ur computer on all day staring at new posts to fight against.

MASHMAN 90 #24 Posted 13 May 2018 - 07:33 AM

Major

• WoTC Ambassador
  • 35666 battles

View PostJelliedPenny08, on 12 May 2018 - 10:17 PM, said:

Bless, they already answered. WG said "Nope. You paranoid girl!"

But you asked for our opinions when you asked "Is WG lying to us?". So far it looks like - no. 

;)

What gets me is it's a Public Forum which means people can post as long as they stick to the Rules so because he said this is a Private Topic, People was always going to Post as it's a Public Forum. People also don't like being told what to do (unless it benefits them) by any Member, If a Moderator stepped in or told them to do something then people listen as Mods are here for our safety generally to make sure the Forum runs as efficiently as possible.

If he wanted it to be a Private Topic then he should have PM'd Raibot or Max in all honesty, No Replies from Forum Members then :)

i generally post more News on Twitter these days but "may" post on Forum from time to time on my Future Vehicles Thread

http://forum-console.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/205056-future-update-vehicle-changes/ 

Disclaimer Below: Read the Spoiler, If you don't and assume i'm 100% Truthful then it's not my problem.

MASHMAN 90 #25 Posted 13 May 2018 - 07:36 AM

Major

• WoTC Ambassador
  • 35666 battles
Feel this will be Capped on Monday when Mods see as question was answered a while ago  :)

i generally post more News on Twitter these days but "may" post on Forum from time to time on my Future Vehicles Thread

http://forum-console.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/205056-future-update-vehicle-changes/ 

Disclaimer Below: Read the Spoiler, If you don't and assume i'm 100% Truthful then it's not my problem.

ScottRey97 #26 Posted 13 May 2018 - 03:57 PM

Major

• Players
  • 14846 battles

"The only lie we have to lie is the lie itself"

Wait

MPC 2117 #27 Posted 14 May 2018 - 12:39 AM

Major

• Players
  • 17781 battles
  • [KMD]

View PostMASHMAN 90, on 13 May 2018 - 01:33 AM, said:

What gets me is it's a Public Forum which means people can post as long as they stick to the Rules so because he said this is a Private Topic, People was always going to Post as it's a Public Forum. People also don't like being told what to do (unless it benefits them) by any Member, If a Moderator stepped in or told them to do something then people listen as Mods are here for our safety generally to make sure the Forum runs as efficiently as possible.

If he wanted it to be a Private Topic then he should have PM'd Raibot or Max in all honesty, No Replies from Forum Members then :)

Don't point out the obvious to her! You're ignoring her need to seek attention without fear of consequences or differing opinions!:ohmy:

You're going to pop her safety bubble if you use logic on the poor girl!

:teethhappy::D

WE​ NEED MORE STUGS IN World of WhatisBalance...

MASHMAN 90 #28 Posted 14 May 2018 - 09:30 AM

Major

• WoTC Ambassador
  • 35666 battles

View PostMPC 2117, on 14 May 2018 - 12:39 AM, said:

Don't point out the obvious to her! You're ignoring her need to seek attention without fear of consequences or differing opinions!:ohmy:

You're going to pop her safety bubble if you use logic on the poor girl!

:teethhappy::D

It feels harsh but question was answered several times and can't tell people not to post, you can ask politely but these two statements was always going to trigger a response.

- My screenshot was waaaay better than all 60 of those.

- Forums warriors plz leave this post alone. 

But after the profanity response, i don't regret it :)

Ghost Sniper33 #29 Posted 14 May 2018 - 01:31 PM

Major

• Players
  • 2261 battles
this should be good....

JelliedPenny08 #30 Posted 14 May 2018 - 03:21 PM

Major

• Players
  • 15294 battles

View PostMASHMAN 90, on 13 May 2018 - 07:33 AM, said:

Agreed. I have to be honest and say that I tried to be honest in my first reply, but then got childishly rebellious. 

The question clearly is not aimed at WG. Even if it was, would the OP expect them to answer honestly and say "Yes, we rigged the competition and lied to you!". Or even more likely if they answered "No it's a randomly subjective competition, we aren't lying to you.", would the OP believe them? 

How about if WG answered frankly and said "It's a competition, your entry didn't float our boats. Sorry  - try harder next time."? Then they alienate a customer and look bad. I'm really not sure that any of those responses are what the OP wanted to hear, which begs the question of why ask? 

Oh, I'm sorry, I wasn't supposed to reply was I? My bad. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users