Jump to content


NA West and NA East Datacenters Combining for a Better Player Experience


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
174 replies to this topic

xxBattleroyAL #161 Posted 01 August 2018 - 12:24 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 16063 battles
  • 737
  • Member since:
    04-22-2016

View PostMaxChaos24, on 25 May 2018 - 04:18 AM, said:

Hello, please be aware we have not yet opened the new server. You guys are still playing on NA-East. Hopefully once the new server is up and running your experience will improve. :great:

 

View Postsalomon2007, on 31 July 2018 - 01:24 PM, said:

The picture of server location at Launcher looks that NA server is at east side of North America and EU server is at somewhere East Europe. :) So no Chicago center at all ?

 

it is still NA_East we are using, see Max's message from 25May.  However........

 

In another tread, I posted a comment: 

http://forum-console...e-notification/

 

Summary of announcements about the servers for Xbox only (PS4 has already been announced as being NA-West, new server in Chicago)

 

15May: https://console.worl...consolidation/ 

For NA West players on Xbox: NA West will no longer be available in the launcher for Xbox One and Xbox 360. Players who usually use this server will be automatically directed to NA East to play. This happened with our scheduled Tuesday restart on May 15.

For NA West players on all platforms, including PlayStation®4: NA West will no longer be available for all platforms. All players who use NA West will be automatically routed to the new NA East server, located in our brand new Chicago data center. This will occur a few days later once we ensure stability. Stay tuned for more information.

 

20 June:  "As part of our planned server upgrades the NA West server is again available and the NA East server has been de-advertised for Xbox players. While we expect smooth performance please let us know of any issues."

 

PS4:  The new Chicago server, NA-East, is actually NA-West, according to the WG RU announcement. Which conflicts with their 15May announcement stating NA-East is the new Chicago server. 

I have a post in this thread that shows the RU forum announcement

http://forum-console...w-super-server/

  

Xbox: NA-West being used while they upgrade NA-East (the new servers in Chicago).  

 

Ummmm...totally clear now huh :)



salomon2007 #162 Posted 01 August 2018 - 01:32 AM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 39779 battles
  • 1,956
  • [TTORS]
  • Member since:
    02-28-2014

View PostxxBattleroyAL, on 01 August 2018 - 09:24 AM, said:

 

 

it is still NA_East we are using, see Max's message from 25May.  However........

 

In another tread, I posted a comment: 

http://forum-console...e-notification/

 

Summary of announcements about the servers for Xbox only (PS4 has already been announced as being NA-West, new server in Chicago)

 

15May: https://console.worl...consolidation/ 

For NA West players on Xbox: NA West will no longer be available in the launcher for Xbox One and Xbox 360. Players who usually use this server will be automatically directed to NA East to play. This happened with our scheduled Tuesday restart on May 15.

For NA West players on all platforms, including PlayStation®4: NA West will no longer be available for all platforms. All players who use NA West will be automatically routed to the new NA East server, located in our brand new Chicago data center. This will occur a few days later once we ensure stability. Stay tuned for more information.

 

20 June:  "As part of our planned server upgrades the NA West server is again available and the NA East server has been de-advertised for Xbox players. While we expect smooth performance please let us know of any issues."

 

PS4:  The new Chicago server, NA-East, is actually NA-West, according to the WG RU announcement. Which conflicts with their 15May announcement stating NA-East is the new Chicago server. 

I have a post in this thread that shows the RU forum announcement

http://forum-console...w-super-server/

  

Xbox: NA-West being used while they upgrade NA-East (the new servers in Chicago).  

 

Ummmm...totally clear now huh :)

 

Why they WG can't make server location changes of PS4 and Xbox simultaneously ? Xbox NA server is now working at NA-West until NA-East would be settled at Chicago ? Location is Chicago  but name is NA-East ? :unsure:

xxBattleroyAL #163 Posted 01 August 2018 - 05:02 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 16063 battles
  • 737
  • Member since:
    04-22-2016

View Postsalomon2007, on 31 July 2018 - 05:32 PM, said:

 

Why they WG can't make server location changes of PS4 and Xbox simultaneously ? Xbox NA server is now working at NA-West until NA-East would be settled at Chicago ? Location is Chicago  but name is NA-East ? :unsure:

All great questions! That’s the info I found but no one confirms it’s accuracy. Assume that the Chicago server is still tbd until WG says it’s up and running 



KILLERcz32 #164 Posted 01 August 2018 - 12:46 PM

    Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 17029 battles
  • 110
  • [RA-CZ]
  • Member since:
    11-07-2013
i have been playing tanks for 4 years now I have something to play but now what s in the game crash is an unreal example of the reacing and completely fit all the tanks of 2 tiears but when you lose nothing to do nothing and all of the missed shot this bit me crash mechanics I have put in here a pile of money for 77 premium tanks and 840 premium days this game is very very BAD .... THE PLAYERS IS PAYING WITH HIS OWN MONEY AND THAT s HOW HE GETS REWARDED having such people working on this game would throw me away ... tomorow will be launched ARMORED WARFARE this is your game for all your loot crates per battle and pve co op mission all realistic tank and all s today s tanks and whells off vehicles that took in the war  

T4ylormadeT4nk #165 Posted 02 August 2018 - 05:32 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 13035 battles
  • 212
  • Member since:
    02-22-2016
Armored warfare sounds fun I think I'll play that

WizardOfGore5x5 #166 Posted 03 August 2018 - 10:20 AM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 28354 battles
  • 36
  • Member since:
    08-21-2014
I hope all this is not intentional just so you could push people out of the game. I find that playing there are less people on now than when you had two servers. I don't care about War Thunder or armored Warfare. I like this game so please fix whatever problems you guys have and with as minimal damage to your player base as possible.

real FUGAR #167 Posted 10 August 2018 - 09:15 AM

    Captain

  • Beta Tester
  • 19938 battles
  • 1,511
  • [OTO]
  • Member since:
    09-09-2013

View PostWizardOfGore5x5, on 03 August 2018 - 10:20 AM, said:

I hope all this is not intentional just so you could push people out of the game. I find that playing there are less people on now than when you had two servers. I don't care about War Thunder or armored Warfare. I like this game so please fix whatever problems you guys have and with as minimal damage to your player base as possible.

 


My eternity is longer than Yours _ Make boosters selectable consumables after battle, rather than a RNG MM wager _ The tallest ones confirm: MM is not broken, its ADVANCED

WoT WoT   oTo (put nuts and bolt logo in here) 

http://xboxdvr.com/g.../video/37825507


II NO x VICE II #168 Posted 10 August 2018 - 02:44 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 29774 battles
  • 3,186
  • [PRIME]
  • Member since:
    07-27-2014

View PostxxBattleroyAL, on 31 July 2018 - 07:24 PM, said:

 

 

it is still NA_East we are using, see Max's message from 25May.  However........

 

In another tread, I posted a comment: 

http://forum-console...e-notification/

 

Summary of announcements about the servers for Xbox only (PS4 has already been announced as being NA-West, new server in Chicago)

 

15May: https://console.worl...consolidation/ 

For NA West players on Xbox: NA West will no longer be available in the launcher for Xbox One and Xbox 360. Players who usually use this server will be automatically directed to NA East to play. This happened with our scheduled Tuesday restart on May 15.

For NA West players on all platforms, including PlayStation®4: NA West will no longer be available for all platforms. All players who use NA West will be automatically routed to the new NA East server, located in our brand new Chicago data center. This will occur a few days later once we ensure stability. Stay tuned for more information.

 

20 June:  "As part of our planned server upgrades the NA West server is again available and the NA East server has been de-advertised for Xbox players. While we expect smooth performance please let us know of any issues."

 

PS4:  The new Chicago server, NA-East, is actually NA-West, according to the WG RU announcement. Which conflicts with their 15May announcement stating NA-East is the new Chicago server. 

I have a post in this thread that shows the RU forum announcement

http://forum-console...w-super-server/

  

Xbox: NA-West being used while they upgrade NA-East (the new servers in Chicago).  

 

Ummmm...totally clear now huh :)

 

Thanks for trying to shine a light on the announcements. It could not be a more complex and monumental task to figure this one out.

 

"Where is the market fair? ", you ask

"Across from the meadow", pat comes the reply!

"Ok, " you pause and think as you rephrase thus "So, where might the meadow be?"

"That's easy, right across the market fair", is the ever present and lingering reply

"Ah ..." you say, now trying to be ever more clever. "So tell me, where are both located?"

You get that look-over given to a village simpleton. Curt is the reply. "Silly .. it's obvious, they are both located across from each other ... "

 

adds: Now stop asking potato questions and just launch the game :trollface:



rat_armagedon #169 Posted 13 August 2018 - 04:32 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 27869 battles
  • 117
  • Member since:
    03-01-2016

View PostCatSnipah, on 15 May 2018 - 10:23 PM, said:

Oh my. Get ready for the camping meta to become more pronounced. I stopped going to the West server because the gameplay was often worse than it ever could have been on East. 

 

just like migrating the asian population to the American server ruined the game play. The asian server declined due to camping, unsuporting play style. My enjoyment of the game plumeted to -50 after that change. Its too late when the loyal, paying customers get fed up with the RNG rip off games, sick of the garbage match making, tired of waiting for WG to give up on game manipulation, 

DOES ANYONE ELSE THINK IT WOULD BE BETTER to have 10 v 10 games only, 2 tier matchmaking, and REMOVE THE RNG BLSHT???

Dont panic, it will never happen, GREED over rides INTELLIGENCE. STUPIDITY trumps INTEGRITY



rat_armagedon #170 Posted 13 August 2018 - 04:49 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 27869 battles
  • 117
  • Member since:
    03-01-2016

View PostKILLERcz32, on 01 August 2018 - 10:46 PM, said:

i have been playing tanks for 4 years now I have something to play but now what s in the game crash is an unreal example of the reacing and completely fit all the tanks of 2 tiears but when you lose nothing to do nothing and all of the missed shot this bit me crash mechanics I have put in here a pile of money for 77 premium tanks and 840 premium days this game is very very BAD .... THE PLAYERS IS PAYING WITH HIS OWN MONEY AND THAT s HOW HE GETS REWARDED having such people working on this game would throw me away ... tomorow will be launched ARMORED WARFARE this is your game for all your loot crates per battle and pve co op mission all realistic tank and all s today s tanks and whells off vehicles that took in the war  

I guess english is not your main language, but i agree with your frustration, WG are not interested in customer satisfaction, and only make changes that suit their need to suck more cash from the drowning horse. 

View PostT4ylormadeT4nk, on 02 August 2018 - 03:32 PM, said:

Armored warfare sounds fun I think I'll play that

Ding ding ding, thats the bell indicating its time for a change, im with you, time to play something else. When a company........

ah stuff it whats the point in complaining, NO ONES LISTENING 



TocFanKe4 #171 Posted 14 August 2018 - 07:56 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 18777 battles
  • 21,804
  • [GIRLS]
  • Member since:
    03-16-2014
Are we on the upgraded chicago servers yet? 

 

Till the Servers fall apart and burn


Graf_Weissbrot #172 Posted 15 August 2018 - 10:23 AM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 22802 battles
  • 263
  • [-LOD-]
  • Member since:
    03-25-2016
How long has it been now since the announcement? The level of ridiculousness increases by the day.

xxBattleroyAL #173 Posted 15 August 2018 - 05:03 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 16063 battles
  • 737
  • Member since:
    04-22-2016

View PostGraf_Weissbrot, on 15 August 2018 - 02:23 AM, said:

How long has it been now since the announcement? The level of ridiculousness increases by the day.

 

Go up to my post from 31July in this thread, I've tried to document everything WG NA and RU have told everyone.  

For Xbox, we are still using a server located on the WestCoast.  



Graf_Weissbrot #174 Posted 16 August 2018 - 11:54 AM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 22802 battles
  • 263
  • [-LOD-]
  • Member since:
    03-25-2016
Yeah it was more like a rhetorical question :teethhappy:

xxBattleroyAL #175 Posted 27 September 2018 - 09:20 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 16063 battles
  • 737
  • Member since:
    04-22-2016

It is still not "live"

 

 :justwait:






2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users