• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Sammael85 #21 Posted 18 May 2018 - 09:03 PM

Major

• Players
  • 20007 battles
  • [FAC]

View Posttonygillott, on 16 May 2018 - 10:14 PM, said:

Isn’t there an op on at the moment for tons of free stuff? All you have to do is play the game! Wouldn’t you be better off racking up the points rather asking for more free stuff? After all you’ll be playing the game more

I'm precisely tired of that lame excuse of ops to keep people glued to the game using the same OP Premium Tanks over and over again to rack up points, making the game impossible to enjoy to me and others.

If it works for you, nice. But I have almost 3 years here and the feel or doing nothing but wasting my time here is bigger and bigger anytime. If only WG did something else beyond selling more and more Tanks to give some real live to this dying game... Or else make their players think there's a real purpose for playing it beyond buying the premium of the Week and seeing the same cycle of bugs and broken stuff over and over again. 

"Como se te ocurre pensar eso, ¿no ves que todos los "Pros" tiran premium ? Por algo sera, solo unos pocos están capacitados para hacerlo" - By Enjamio

Si eres español/hispano y te sientes aislado por WG, no estás solo: Hay un Batallón Exiliado dispuesto a ayudarte

Frags, autism, shenanigans and utter lag HERE

tonygillott #22 Posted 18 May 2018 - 09:53 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 31856 battles

View PostSammael85, on 18 May 2018 - 09:03 PM, said:

I'm precisely tired of that lame excuse of ops to keep people glued to the game using the same OP Premium Tanks over and over again to rack up points, making the game impossible to enjoy to me and others.

If it works for you, nice. But I have almost 3 years here and the feel or doing nothing but wasting my time here is bigger and bigger anytime. If only WG did something else beyond selling more and more Tanks to give some real live to this dying game... Or else make their players think there's a real purpose for playing it beyond buying the premium of the Week and seeing the same cycle of bugs and broken stuff over and over again. 

I do agree with what you are saying. Some of the decisions recently have been hard to understand. I did suggest a while ago that the ops should be for a tank tier ‘token’. So you complete the op which should be based on xp no thing else, do say you did 100k xp you get a token that entitles you to a tier 1 premium tank of your choice. Obviously there’s notier 1 premium tanks, but the next op you get the same deal and eventually you can either cash them in or keep going till tier 8 but YOU get to choose which tank you spend your tokens on. This would stop all the yoloing and bad play trying to get 5 points, everyone would just be playing their normal game. Hope this makes sense?

Sammael85 #23 Posted 19 May 2018 - 04:05 AM

Major

• Players
  • 20007 battles
  • [FAC]

View Posttonygillott, on 18 May 2018 - 10:53 PM, said:

I do agree with what you are saying. Some of the decisions recently have been hard to understand. I did suggest a while ago that the ops should be for a tank tier ‘token’. So you complete the op which should be based on xp no thing else, do say you did 100k xp you get a token that entitles you to a tier 1 premium tank of your choice. Obviously there’s notier 1 premium tanks, but the next op you get the same deal and eventually you can either cash them in or keep going till tier 8 but YOU get to choose which tank you spend your tokens on. This would stop all the yoloing and bad play trying to get 5 points, everyone would just be playing their normal game. Hope this makes sense?

That looks like a good plan for me. So expect WG doing the exact opposite of it. 

"Como se te ocurre pensar eso, ¿no ves que todos los "Pros" tiran premium ? Por algo sera, solo unos pocos están capacitados para hacerlo" - By Enjamio

Si eres español/hispano y te sientes aislado por WG, no estás solo: Hay un Batallón Exiliado dispuesto a ayudarte

Frags, autism, shenanigans and utter lag HERE

tonygillott #24 Posted 19 May 2018 - 08:34 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 31856 battles

View PostSammael85, on 19 May 2018 - 04:05 AM, said:

That looks like a good plan for me. So expect WG doing the exact opposite of it. 

you’re so cynical but probably correct

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users