Jump to content


The deathstalker M46 patton.. this guy isnt happy with you


  • Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

CaptainSlow6969 #1 Posted 17 May 2018 - 09:22 AM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 15480 battles
  • 2,361
  • [R41D]
  • Member since:
    08-22-2013

https://www.youtube....fK1Vir7CZU&t=2s

 

This the link to Cptbeardfaces video, and i agree with him about this tank why is it even here, who asked for this thing?

 

Why is it so expensive?

 

etc


Edited by CaptainSlow6969, 17 May 2018 - 09:26 AM.

WOT

MASHMAN 90 #2 Posted 17 May 2018 - 09:25 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 29247 battles
  • 8,340
  • Member since:
    02-21-2014

404 Not Found,but the error is a space after U.

 

Posted my feelings on the Rant Video but it's a Mixed Opinion, i mostly agree though.


 

Spoiler

 


CaptainSlow6969 #3 Posted 17 May 2018 - 09:28 AM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 15480 battles
  • 2,361
  • [R41D]
  • Member since:
    08-22-2013

View PostMASHMAN 90, on 17 May 2018 - 09:25 AM, said:

404 Not Found,but the error is a space after U.

 

Posted my feelings on the Rant Video but it's a Mixed Opinion, i mostly agree though.

 

Try now , yeah hopefully in future there's no more of this but on the bright side atleast its not better than the other premium 46 patton
WOT

MASHMAN 90 #4 Posted 17 May 2018 - 09:29 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 29247 battles
  • 8,340
  • Member since:
    02-21-2014

View PostCaptainSlow6969, on 17 May 2018 - 09:28 AM, said:

 

Try now , yeah hopefully in future there's no more of this but on the bright side atleast its not better than the other premium 46 patton

 

Works now, the Rant Video would be better, in his Patton video he tries to be Professional :)

 

Spoiler

 


MASHMAN 90 #5 Posted 17 May 2018 - 09:30 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 29247 battles
  • 8,340
  • Member since:
    02-21-2014

View PostCaptainSlow6969, on 17 May 2018 - 09:28 AM, said:

 

Try now , yeah hopefully in future there's no more of this but on the bright side atleast its not better than the other premium 46 patton

 

Premium KV-2 as been requested for a while then focus on new tanks like Thunderbolt and Loza.

 

Spoiler

 


CaptainSlow6969 #6 Posted 17 May 2018 - 09:33 AM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 15480 battles
  • 2,361
  • [R41D]
  • Member since:
    08-22-2013

View PostMASHMAN 90, on 17 May 2018 - 09:29 AM, said:

 

Works now, the Rant Video would be better, in his Patton video he tries to be Professional :)

 

tries to be but cant hide the anger because they hyped this tank up just to be another version of something thats in the game already, and the premium KV-2 thats something i would consider because KV-2 :trollface:
WOT

MASHMAN 90 #7 Posted 17 May 2018 - 09:37 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 29247 battles
  • 8,340
  • Member since:
    02-21-2014

View PostCaptainSlow6969, on 17 May 2018 - 09:33 AM, said:

 

tries to be but cant hide the anger because they hyped this tank up just to be another version of something thats in the game already, and the premium KV-2 thats something i would consider because KV-2 :trollface:

 

Yeah it reminded me of Clash of Titans a bit. Should have been the Grand Finale, for the Golden Globe but turned out to be Copper instead.

 

Spoiler

 


CaptainSlow6969 #8 Posted 17 May 2018 - 09:43 AM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 15480 battles
  • 2,361
  • [R41D]
  • Member since:
    08-22-2013

View PostMASHMAN 90, on 17 May 2018 - 09:37 AM, said:

 

Yeah it reminded me of Clash of Titans a bit. Should have been the Grand Finale, for the Golden Globe but turned out to be Copper instead.

 

They could of put Deathstalker Sheidian in which is a real tank, then the name would've made more sence and it will be a good tank people are getting.
WOT

DUD3 L3B0W5KI #9 Posted 17 May 2018 - 10:27 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 21361 battles
  • 4,875
  • Member since:
    02-13-2014

View PostCaptainSlow6969, on 17 May 2018 - 10:22 AM, said:

https://www.youtube....fK1Vir7CZU&t=2s

 

This the link to Cptbeardfaces video, and i agree with him about this tank why is it even here, who asked for this thing?

 

Why is it so expensive?

 

etc

 

He is right. WG Chicago destroy everything with their endless stupid freaking reskins. One of the most idiotical steps ever....bring tanks with slightly different stats for full prize. They coold create unique cool tanks but instead they kill everything with their lazy greed. Greed deluxe.

 


You can find our German community hereFreies WoT Forum thanks to WarGaming anti-EU attitude and disgusting deleting of non-English speaking communities

 

EU COMMUNITIES - NEVER FORGET WHAT Wargaming DID TO US

WG BLACK FRIDAY DEAL - THE...DAMAGE...IS...DONE


PLK180W #10 Posted 17 May 2018 - 10:50 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 61 battles
  • 7,016
  • Member since:
    10-29-2014

View PostDUD3 L3B0W5KI, on 17 May 2018 - 10:27 AM, said:

 

He is right. WG Chicago destroy everything with their endless stupid freaking reskins. One of the most idiotical steps ever....bring tanks with slightly different stats for full prize. They coold create unique cool tanks but instead they kill everything with their lazy greed. Greed deluxe.

 

 

Can understand WG asking full price for a "new" tank, such as the Chrysler or the Guardian, but asking the same price for a Reskin of a Reskin of a TT tank?

 

If they sold it at about the same price as the SP/Freedom or T-54 Mod.1/ Motherland, (with a bit of a mark up for the goodies included in the bundle), they would probably sell more of them.

 


Through The Mud And Blood To The Green Fields Beyond

CaptainSlow6969 #11 Posted 17 May 2018 - 10:54 AM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 15480 battles
  • 2,361
  • [R41D]
  • Member since:
    08-22-2013

View PostPLK180W, on 17 May 2018 - 10:50 AM, said:

 

Can understand WG asking full price for a "new" tank, such as the Chrysler or the Guardian, but asking the same price for a Reskin of a Reskin of a TT tank?

 

If they sold it at about the same price as the SP/Freedom or T-54 Mod.1/ Motherland, (with a bit of a mark up for the goodies included in the bundle), they would probably sell more of them.

 

 

Like he says in the video 198 pen and you have tanks like the STA-2 which has 212 pen STILL pmm and so far ive had no issues with any tier 8 i face even tier 9 i do good with it , i think its time they do an overhaul of nerfs and buffs to every tank in the game because right now every new premium tank apart from odd bunch coming out are performing better than the old premium tanks which isnt good.

 

If they bring that premium KV-2 in i hope to god they don't over price that :rolleyes:


WOT

Tempest fox3 #12 Posted 17 May 2018 - 11:05 AM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 18249 battles
  • 13,731
  • Member since:
    08-22-2013
I mean the T26E5 exists. Why would anyone need an inferior premium pershing?

War is a Democracy and the enemy always gets a vote.

3 MoE's: E-25, M41 Walker Bulldog, E-50, Snakebite, E-75, T32 - In order obtained


CaptainSlow6969 #13 Posted 17 May 2018 - 11:13 AM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 15480 battles
  • 2,361
  • [R41D]
  • Member since:
    08-22-2013

View PostTempest fox3, on 17 May 2018 - 11:05 AM, said:

I mean the T26E5 exists. Why would anyone need an inferior premium pershing?

 

exactly and that thing plays like a medium/ heavy
WOT

MASHMAN 90 #14 Posted 17 May 2018 - 11:13 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 29247 battles
  • 8,340
  • Member since:
    02-21-2014

View PostCaptainSlow6969, on 17 May 2018 - 10:54 AM, said:

 

Like he says in the video 198 pen and you have tanks like the STA-2 which has 212 pen STILL pmm and so far ive had no issues with any tier 8 i face even tier 9 i do good with it , i think its time they do an overhaul of nerfs and buffs to every tank in the game because right now every new premium tank apart from odd bunch coming out are performing better than the old premium tanks which isnt good.

 

If they bring that premium KV-2 in i hope to god they don't over price that :rolleyes:

 

But then will upset those who bought the tanks, look at the Kaiju.


 

Spoiler

 


CaptainSlow6969 #15 Posted 17 May 2018 - 11:23 AM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 15480 battles
  • 2,361
  • [R41D]
  • Member since:
    08-22-2013

View PostMASHMAN 90, on 17 May 2018 - 11:13 AM, said:

 

But then will upset those who bought the tanks, look at the Kaiju.

 

Yeah but it's just a reskinned OI so i don't think they will change that tank, but it isn't as op anymore because people know where to shoot it now, but i knew to begin with how to deal with them.
WOT

MASHMAN 90 #16 Posted 17 May 2018 - 11:26 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 29247 battles
  • 8,340
  • Member since:
    02-21-2014

View PostCaptainSlow6969, on 17 May 2018 - 11:23 AM, said:

 

Yeah but it's just a reskinned OI so i don't think they will change that tank, but it isn't as op anymore because people know where to shoot it now, but i knew to begin with how to deal with them.

 

Yeah i mean when rear armour got nerfed. Before it was special that it had 150 mm of rear armour, gun was stock, now it got nerfed to 105 while gaining little buffs as compensation. People never complain for Buffs even though it isn't the tank they paid for because it's better value, but if it gets nerfed, people complain and "may" ask for refunds.

 

Spoiler

 


redshadowrider #17 Posted 17 May 2018 - 11:26 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 32298 battles
  • 7,102
  • Member since:
    03-17-2014
Just a quick question.  Why does anyone expect anything different from WG?  Is there any evidence anywhere that they are changing?  Yet we continue to be disappointed by actions like this.  I quit buying tanks after the T25, and haven't seen any reason since then to start back up.
I'm just saying.....

CaptainSlow6969 #18 Posted 17 May 2018 - 12:22 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 15480 battles
  • 2,361
  • [R41D]
  • Member since:
    08-22-2013

View Postredshadowrider, on 17 May 2018 - 11:26 AM, said:

Just a quick question.  Why does anyone expect anything different from WG?  Is there any evidence anywhere that they are changing?  Yet we continue to be disappointed by actions like this.  I quit buying tanks after the T25, and haven't seen any reason since then to start back up.

 

Lucky i don't get hyped up about these skins , so i dont become annoyed about it but like i said hopefully there's nothing like this again in the future but apart from the premium KV-2 of course :P
WOT

P6X330 #19 Posted 17 May 2018 - 12:42 PM

    Major

  • Supertest - PS4
  • 11430 battles
  • 2,009
  • [AMXS]
  • Member since:
    07-02-2017

Cpt Beardface reviews are the only one which I respect, for console. He has a very pedagogical, edutaining approach, and he does not sprinkle each of his sentences with the usual expletives, as some others do.

 

I have viewed each and every of his videos since I discovered him.

 

I understand the rationale about the abuse of re-skins, however, nobody is obliged to purchase a tank they don't like. He is strongly suggesting the Deathstalker should have a PMM because of its limited pen. Also because, he refers to latest released premium tanks which have a better pen than this one.

 

I disagree. If you start making such a large gap between specs of past premiums, and the newest ones, it becomes a headlong rush, as you are going to obsolete a lot of premium tanks, that do not have PMM or good pen.

 

But better than his review of the Deathstalker M46, listen to his "re-skins" rant, and his arguments:


Edited by P6X330, 17 May 2018 - 12:42 PM.

                                  Bad teams are in the same battle. Good teams work together! don't complain, contribute.

 


NinetyMIKE #20 Posted 17 May 2018 - 01:28 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 17647 battles
  • 5,783
  • Member since:
    09-10-2013

The Deathstalker is hands down the most pathetic reskin by WGCB yet.

There is no reason for it to exist.

Nobody asked for another Pershing.

Greedy scummy lazy cash grab directed at little kids and mommy's credit card.

Just another embarrassment to add to the long list of failures from WGCB in the last few years.

I pray that people are smart enough not to fall for this and buy it






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users