dum teamamte ai in online? sad community joke funny

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

nWo-Iron_Eagle #1 Posted 18 May 2018 - 04:31 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 12599 battles
  • [S33K]

If it weren't for the mics you would think i am playing in war stories Though his excuse that the bad borsig was "pushing him" shows how little he knows of the game my borsig gets used as underplate cover by my team i cant push anything.

DUD3 L3B0W5KI #2 Posted 18 May 2018 - 06:53 AM

Major

• Players
  • 21361 battles

From my understanding it is not really his fault. He has no eyes on the back and your borsig is very light, so that he maybe don`t even realizes that you are there. Also if heavies fighting, I can`t even imagine what your no armor borsig should do there. Your borsig fight on the third line or he get wrecked. All in all sad, yes. But still, I can`t really blame the IS3 driver. At least not from this video.

You can find our German community hereFreies WoT Forum thanks to WarGaming anti-EU attitude and disgusting deleting of non-English speaking communities

EU COMMUNITIES - NEVER FORGET WHAT Wargaming DID TO US

WG BLACK FRIDAY DEAL - THE...DAMAGE...IS...DONE

LadyTanker #3 Posted 18 May 2018 - 04:02 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 5866 battles
It looked to me like you both hit each other on purpose. 

Corporal Derpy #4 Posted 18 May 2018 - 04:14 PM

Major

• Players
  • 20764 battles
  • [KMD]

View PostDUD3 L3B0W5KI, on 18 May 2018 - 06:53 AM, said:

From my understanding it is not really his fault. He has no eyes on the back and your borsig is very light, so that he maybe don`t even realizes that you are there. 

From how he immediately reacts, I think it's very evident he knew full well what he was doing.

He thought one of the lightest vehicle in the game was somehow going to start pushing him out of cover and everything from an accidental nudge, and so purposely drove backwards for his own amusement, effectively choosing to detriment his team because he's a twit.

View PostLadyTanker, on 18 May 2018 - 04:02 PM, said:

The Borsig accidentally nudged him while attempting to cross. As a result the IS-3 decided he'd TK his own ally because of a simple nudge.

Garage : 

'Imagine if this forum had only players who actually win more than lose trying to tell others how to play. Would be the best forum ever. Instead, we have a bunch of morons who lose more often than not trying to tell their betters how to play their tanks.'

'The term "casual gamer" is actually not accurate enough anymore to describe what the larger market is like. They want the illusion of accomplishment, but not the effort associated with it. The players aren't really doing anything, something else is doing it for them, and the player takes the credit for it.

'Don't give me that look, this is Teamwork! I'm the team, you're the work. Now get to it, trooper!'

LadyTanker #5 Posted 18 May 2018 - 04:27 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 5866 battles
I said that because the other guy was in his line of sight and then he went that direction and didn’t turn first. It looked like he drove into them. I just looked up what kind of tank a Borsig is. I can see how it was likely accidental. Tds can be hard to control. 

nWo-Iron_Eagle #6 Posted 18 May 2018 - 11:56 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 12599 battles
  • [S33K]

View PostDUD3 L3B0W5KI, on 18 May 2018 - 06:53 AM, said:

From my understanding it is not really his fault. He has no eyes on the back and your borsig is very light, so that he maybe don`t even realizes that you are there. Also if heavies fighting, I can`t even imagine what your no armor borsig should do there. Your borsig fight on the third line or he get wrecked. All in all sad, yes. But still, I can`t really blame the IS3 driver. At least not from this video.

Wait so you don't use the third person to drive around?? i mean you do know there is a camera that literately shows what's behind your tank.

View PostLadyTanker, on 18 May 2018 - 04:27 PM, said:

I said that because the other guy was in his line of sight and then he went that direction and didn’t turn first. It looked like he drove into them. I just looked up what kind of tank a Borsig is. I can see how it was likely accidental. Tds can be hard to control. 

Yes there hard to control but did everyone not see the drunk t32 driver? he was pushing the is3 and blocking half the bridge also the borsig turns like a big rig with flat tires.

Edited by nWo-Iron_Eagle, 18 May 2018 - 11:57 PM.

MustardScroll7 #7 Posted 19 May 2018 - 01:02 AM

Major

• Players
  • 6963 battles

No they don't. When I tell my teammates to help, nobody listens.

War Stories is one of the few places where I can have my entire teammates listen to my commands :bajan:

Catfishguy1977 #8 Posted 19 May 2018 - 01:27 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 7828 battles
  • [_RIP_]

View PostLadyTanker, on 18 May 2018 - 10:02 AM, said:

I agree, if he hadn't moved him a bit he wouldn't have been pushed off the bridge. Also pretty much every tank reverses often while in battle, right?

LadyTanker #9 Posted 19 May 2018 - 02:29 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 5866 battles

View PostCatfishguy1977, on 18 May 2018 - 07:27 PM, said:

I agree, if he hadn't moved him a bit he wouldn't have been pushed off the bridge. Also pretty much every tank reverses often while in battle, right?

I watched the video a couple of more times because I couldn't hear the audio very well. From the way that other guy’s tank pushes so far over the bridge and what he says, I don’t think he accidentally pushed him off the bridge. He probably wouldn’t have done it if he hadn’t bumped into him, but still. He trapped him against the bridge wall first and then kept on going. The other guy didn’t keep on once he bumped him. 

LadyTanker #10 Posted 19 May 2018 - 02:35 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 5866 battles

View PostMustardScroll7, on 18 May 2018 - 07:02 PM, said:

War Stories is one of the few places where I can have my entire teammates listen to my commands :bajan:

Lol. Yes! Though sometimes the crews in War Stories don’t work the way I want, they are cooperative and supportive. I can’t say every team in multiplayer has been bad. I’ve been on some really good teams. But there are some that will go out of their way to be unsupportive. 

DUD3 L3B0W5KI #11 Posted 23 May 2018 - 07:21 AM

Major

• Players
  • 21361 battles

View PostCorporal Derpy, on 18 May 2018 - 05:14 PM, said:

From how he immediately reacts, I think it's very evident he knew full well what he was doing.

He thought one of the lightest vehicle in the game was somehow going to start pushing him out of cover and everything from an accidental nudge, and so purposely drove backwards for his own amusement, effectively choosing to detriment his team because he's a twit.

In this case you are right and he is an ***** But still, your borsig has no place on the frontline. Yesterday in my T30 I saw a Wt Pz4 scouting...as Hightier At the beginning of the fight. What a joke. You could count the seconds before he died.....

You can find our German community hereFreies WoT Forum thanks to WarGaming anti-EU attitude and disgusting deleting of non-English speaking communities

DUD3 L3B0W5KI #12 Posted 23 May 2018 - 07:23 AM

Major

• Players
  • 21361 battles

View PostnWo-Iron_Eagle, on 19 May 2018 - 12:56 AM, said:

Wait so you don't use the third person to drive around?? i mean you do know there is a camera that literately shows what's behind your tank.

Wait...so you cann see what is behind you during you snipe? Because this is what you should sometimes do. And if you snipe and whiggle (last seconds during relond), what I do often, than you....tada.....can`t see what is behind you.

Xenith_Inc #13 Posted 23 May 2018 - 07:44 AM

Major

• Players
  • 5506 battles

I don't see why you'd post this - do you want to get a strike for physics abuse?

After 10k battles, you cannot ask anyone to believe that you aren't skilled enough to not hit a friendly tank when you drive.

You intentionally knocked the IS-3, who then retaliated.

You came out the worst, but the initial aggressive act was yours.

+++Generally found on PS4 EU server from 5 - 9pm CET+++

Reinbach_3rd #14 Posted 23 May 2018 - 10:35 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 22707 battles

View PostnWo-Iron_Eagle, on 18 May 2018 - 11:56 PM, said:

Wait so you don't use the third person to drive around?? 

The IS-3 didn't look like he was going from point A to point B to me, more likely to be looking for a shot in sniper mode at the time he got nudged forward by the Borsig.

If I feel my tank get pushed forwards when I don't want to go in that direction, I'd hit reverse first and check what it was that was pushing me later.

Red-Tide__02 #15 Posted 23 May 2018 - 12:00 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 9803 battles

View PostMustardScroll7, on 19 May 2018 - 01:02 AM, said:

Can I borrow your green bots please ...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users