• This topic is locked This topic is locked
263 replies to this topic

NetoAH5 #261 Posted 13 July 2018 - 07:39 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 17501 battles
  • [D-CKS]

View PostRarefication, on 23 June 2018 - 11:21 AM, said:

I have a question: am I expected to believe that mercenaries built these tanks? If so, these mercenaries are very innovative and would of been great mechanics. In fact, their vocation in life should be mechanic first; mercenary second, as they are truly talented in the machinery arts. Or, do these so-called mechanics have a team of shadowy characters operating in the background building these tanks for them? If so, where are they getting all the parts necessary, not to mention the wherewithal to build these things?

Now, you may be asking yourself, "rare, why does any of this nonsense matter?". Well, it matters because if I decide to play the things I need a cover story in case it comes up in random conversation. Plus, if I am going to play make-believe I need a cool storybook background as to where, and why, these tanks came into existence! Who is funding all these mercenaries too? I mean, rebuilding old relic tanks must cost a fortune! See, I ask the serious, and often complicated questions. You guys are lucky to have me here asking these vital questions. It begs the question: what would you guys do without me! ;)

See, someone gets it! :teethhappy:

I have been pondering similar questions after reading brief descriptions of our newly introduced Mercenary Crews.

At any rate I'll give these contracts a shot to get these incredibly expensive "Tech Tree tanks" (gold or XP wise).  Perhaps once I finish the contract another document will reveal more background information about my tank, how it came into being and my mysterious crew members.

Meltheacin #262 Posted 14 July 2018 - 05:53 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 13662 battles

View Postreal FUGAR, on 13 July 2018 - 12:33 PM, said:

Just checken what new colors and decals You got with merx. But whhhoa is see what You did there WGA.

I mean Man, transparent Camo?!  KUDOS !!! This may have been a placeholder/Joke unless someone thought, duh why not rather finish my blunt than that camo job. Now if only we also got that EXP Booster paint and invisible Shells (the ghostshells that actually deal dmg of course) then ill be more than happy to pay You with some of my invisible gold, im just having it misplaced somewhere near.

People have actually been asking for transparent camo because they want the boosted camouflage rating but they don't like the camos given.

I think its also a step closer to having the ability to click a box and see certain premium tanks without their crazy camos, similar to what PC has. Fatherland, Motherland, and certain HMH tanks for example. Two problems I see with that is that there are tanks here that don't have a normal look (Valkyria Chronicles tanks) and I think it messes WGCB money making with their reskins.

Zeon Will Never Fall
From Zeon Zum Deikun, all the way to Full Frontal,
 we will never give up our goal of independence.

real FUGAR #263 Posted 30 July 2018 - 10:40 AM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 19511 battles
  • [OTO]

I want my Trump Medal, for beating my Team on Dmg 2000 to 1800. 

Next up Mercenary Pinky: 

My eternity is longer than Yours _ Make boosters selectable consumables after battle, rather than a RNG MM wager _ The tallest ones confirm: MM is not broken, its ADVANCED

WoT WoT   oTo (put nuts and bolt logo in here) 

http://xboxdvr.com/g.../video/37825507

real FUGAR #264 Posted 30 July 2018 - 10:46 AM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 19511 battles
  • [OTO]

View PostMeltheacin, on 14 July 2018 - 05:53 PM, said:

People have actually been asking for transparent camo because they want the boosted camouflage rating but they don't like the camos given.

I think its also a step closer to having the ability to click a box and see certain premium tanks without their crazy camos, similar to what PC has. Fatherland, Motherland, and certain HMH tanks for example. Two problems I see with that is that there are tanks here that don't have a normal look (Valkyria Chronicles tanks) and I think it messes WGCB money making with their reskins.

Well my Valkyrias suit the Game better than my Hammer and Motherland, dont You think? Trolling Gamers by making ugly reskins until they get Players asking for Invisible Camo? 

My eternity is longer than Yours _ Make boosters selectable consumables after battle, rather than a RNG MM wager _ The tallest ones confirm: MM is not broken, its ADVANCED

WoT WoT   oTo (put nuts and bolt logo in here) 

http://xboxdvr.com/g.../video/37825507

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users