I always crack a smile

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

KingTomatillo #1 Posted 13 June 2018 - 03:37 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 7223 battles
I always crack a smile when I hear the screamers and ranters yelling at their team on how much they suck because they did not support them and how they start calling out people by name.  We could be down 5 tanks and this gives me the determination to shove their rant up their b hind, so I play doubly hard to win and when we start pushing back the enemy team, the rants and screams become less and less, till like a candle in the night, it winks out.  [edited].
banner.png?0.23391566732211477

Neurotic Cell #2 Posted 13 June 2018 - 03:47 PM

Major

• Players
  • 21021 battles
  • [FLT]

Yeah.  Had this on Karelia recently.  Most of the team went the H-9 route on Encounter (so cap was in center).  Guy rolling in a medium went the opposite side with very little support and started ranting about how stupid the team was and that he just spotted half the reds coming his way (he did spot about 6-7 and I understand the lemming train hate).  At any rate he continued crying, fled the scene, got waxed somewhere in the middle - meanwhile we pushed right through and back to middle, killing everything in our path.

I will say it was fortunate I rolled with the lemming train, as they did get determined to hold up on three or four reds.  I was in the O-Ho, so I rolled past my teammates and knocked the crap out of an IS-3 that was holding them up.  Team then followed my lead and continued the push.  Had they just sat there like they started to, it could have gone badly.

"Win or lose, naught to choose - all men are equal when their memory fades. No one knows, friends or foes, if Valhalla lies beyond the grave." - Motörhead “Deaf Forever”

WrathJ83 #3 Posted 13 June 2018 - 04:08 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 17117 battles
This is a team based game? Could have fooled me. :trollface:

rarickp1973 #4 Posted 13 June 2018 - 04:20 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 9105 battles
  • [K2]
I rarely listen the in game sound much anymore because of such jagoffs you speak of. I usually just jam music while playing with mic off sound off. Well, the other day I had the game sound on and had "that" guy just droning on and on during the beginning of the match for about two minutes. Then he faded away along with his presence...fortunately for those of us still pushing. We lost, but in my T-10  I was top of the heep....along with some other fine tankers that also ignored him. He did not do well at all finishing in the bottom third. It's guys like these that are the reason I never use mic or sound anymore. 
signature.png

Camelman Fin #5 Posted 13 June 2018 - 04:21 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 18208 battles
  • [CRPT]
99%  they are idiotic braindead potatos and they dont make any push and die without doing anything. I have wanted to rant and scream today several cases, because teamates that i have had today whole day have been worst players that i have ever seen and they have been on tiers 8-10. I have played 22 games today and won only 8 and those losses have been games that havent last over three minutes, because all teamates just lemming and wont do anything and dies or they all camp in base and wont do anything and dies. Even i havent got able to do mutch on those games, because they suck so much that there is nothing you can do or time to do anything because reds just rolls everything so quick, because greens are super idiotic morons

Edited by Camelman Fin, 13 June 2018 - 05:09 PM.

BigHundy #6 Posted 13 June 2018 - 04:26 PM

Major

• Players
  • 8809 battles
  • [1V29]

Lately i've been running solo and have the game chat volume up, it's giving me some hilarious games lately.

The other night I was in my m48 patton on PS4.

Headset off, game volume up.

My flank fell on redshire so I retreated back to the base and using the hills

guy comes up on the mic (who is already dead)

Who is this joker in the m48 at the base.

Thanks for watching me die blah blah blah

good job team you guys are horrible go back to tier 3

go play minecraft you pleb

on and on

then I started using my GD and gun to win the flank.

then moved up to the center hills out spotted their campers

and single handedly won the game for my team

8k combined, 6 kills, class 1.

by the end of the game, he was thanking me for clutching it and sending me friend request and party invites

I was just laughing.

Bring back the old chaffee!

deadmeat1027 #7 Posted 13 June 2018 - 04:27 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 13116 battles
  • [PCP]

View PostNeurotic Cell, on 13 June 2018 - 10:47 AM, said:

Yeah.  Had this on Karelia recently.  Most of the team went the H-9 route on Encounter (so cap was in center).  Guy rolling in a medium went the opposite side with very little support and started ranting about how stupid the team was and that he just spotted half the reds coming his way (he did spot about 6-7 and I understand the lemming train hate).  At any rate he continued crying, fled the scene, got waxed somewhere in the middle - meanwhile we pushed right through and back to middle, killing everything in our path.

I will say it was fortunate I rolled with the lemming train, as they did get determined to hold up on three or four reds.  I was in the O-Ho, so I rolled past my teammates and knocked the crap out of an IS-3 that was holding them up.  Team then followed my lead and continued the push.  Had they just sat there like they started to, it could have gone badly.

If the lemming train knows that it has to keep moving it works in most cases,  but as soon as you stop pushing you lose initiative and trouble follows. Last night green had 6 tanks, including three Ram II, against 3 red tanks. The volume of fire from the Rams (top tier also) should have collapsed the red team defense, but five of the six stopped moving the reds got dug in behind a hill and held the side.

If you are over 25 years old, play on the XBox, and are tired of running solo in MP games, you are welcome to stop by and check out Pork Chop Platoon - an over 25 XBox only community. www.porkchopplatoon.com

"Do you want to get better at tanks?  Consider contacting or joining WOTHELP [WOTHP].  This is a group of players dedicated to helping others and having fun.  All skill levels welcome.  No requirements.  Contact the clan directly or go to the forums for more information."

rarickp1973 #8 Posted 13 June 2018 - 04:27 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 9105 battles
  • [K2]

View PostNeurotic Cell, on 13 June 2018 - 03:47 PM, said:

The best thing you can do if everyone goes one way is just go with...it's the only option. Then if they stall, do exactly what you did. Lead by example and the timid will push with you. I get the guy in the medium's frustration, but complaining isn't the answer and is only counterproductive. I mean it's great you spotted them but you're all alone now with no support. Pointless...

signature.png

KingTomatillo #9 Posted 13 June 2018 - 04:39 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 7223 battles
I used to be the guy who would push weak flanks, but I reevaluated that style of play and now I go the strongest side.  When I went weak side, I usually ended up dead anyway or that side was weak enemy and I prevailed, but usually dead.  I go strong side I get damage, we could very well win and then we can push weak side if we push strong fast enough and win.
banner.png?0.23391566732211477

RangerCharlie75 #10 Posted 13 June 2018 - 05:39 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 11239 battles
  • [USAV]
You don't go running to help that guy stuck in the far corner surrounded by reds?

SaltyMcD #11 Posted 13 June 2018 - 05:48 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 15312 battles
  • [AMINO]
 Most field generals are 48%ers .   

Neurotic Cell #12 Posted 13 June 2018 - 05:51 PM

Major

• Players
  • 21021 battles
  • [FLT]

View PostSaltyMcD, on 13 June 2018 - 12:48 PM, said:

In the case I mentioned above, I did check.  45%.

"Win or lose, naught to choose - all men are equal when their memory fades. No one knows, friends or foes, if Valhalla lies beyond the grave." - Motörhead “Deaf Forever”

rarickp1973 #13 Posted 13 June 2018 - 10:12 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 9105 battles
  • [K2]

View PostRangerCharlie75, on 13 June 2018 - 05:39 PM, said:

You don't go running to help that guy stuck in the far corner surrounded by reds?

lol.....poor guy should no better than to roll to one side of the map all alone. It's like the poor gazelle that gets separated from the heard, nothing you can do for him. Lions will feast
signature.png

The1970Hooper #14 Posted 13 June 2018 - 10:47 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 7924 battles
  • [RATT]
The few times I have bothered to look up the 'die first general expert' , they always have terrible numbers. My stats are far from anything to brag about, so I can't imagine shooting off at the mouth like these morons do. I mute players a lot, yet keep the chat volume on just in case someone has something of value to say. Still waiting.

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

TocFanKe4 #15 Posted 13 June 2018 - 11:01 PM

Major

• Players
  • 18579 battles
  • [GIRLS]

This always makes me smile .

But yeah, it's always funny when someone rants and raves about how the team did everything wrong to cause is us lose ,but then we win after they're dead. :D

Till the Servers fall apart and burn

NightOfDeaths #16 Posted 13 June 2018 - 11:05 PM

Major

• Players
  • 27126 battles
  • [KMD]
Saw an arm chair Patton yesterday in their top tier heavy tank, camping in the back and pinging the map 

Screw my elders!!!!

World of Tanks a game where it's 1 versus 29. 15 reds trying to kill you and 14 greens trying to support them. The yellows are your only hope. For signature and stats visit http://wotinfo.net/en/player-stats

2 & 3 MoEs

VKSheridan #17 Posted 13 June 2018 - 11:32 PM

Major

• Players
  • 20561 battles

View PostPainlessSun7156, on 13 June 2018 - 10:39 AM, said:

I used to be the guy who would push weak flanks, but I reevaluated that style of play and now I go the strongest side.  When I went weak side, I usually ended up dead anyway or that side was weak enemy and I prevailed, but usually dead.  I go strong side I get damage, we could very well win and then we can push weak side if we push strong fast enough and win.

Call me a sucker but I still do that.  I despise being in a lemming train.  Bouncing shots off dudes who are clueless to your aim, trying to back up to discover you have a “bumper buddy” wanting your corner.  Trying to push through the stalled wad and attack the single bottom tier tank holding all the front guys up.  Not fun for me.

Nope, I‘d rather have some distance with that and die from my own stupidity.

If I get hit, it’s because I messed up my angle or cover.  If I get overrrun, it’s because I was too slow to relocate and if I stall 8 tanks until the train realizes they’re circling the map for no reason, all the better.  I might not live to the end but it beats dying surrounded by guns that should be killing red versus watch my hull smolder.....

PS - I gratefully will accept a similarly insane pal to work the weak side with me.  Solo is suicidal but done with a wingman, it can be a game changer.....

deadmeat1027 #18 Posted 14 June 2018 - 12:28 AM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 13116 battles
  • [PCP]
Guilty! I cannot let the weak side be left unguarded. In the lemming train there isn't room to move or to fire. I know I will die on the weak side but at least I can die while moving and shooting on my own terms.

If you are over 25 years old, play on the XBox, and are tired of running solo in MP games, you are welcome to stop by and check out Pork Chop Platoon - an over 25 XBox only community. www.porkchopplatoon.com

"Do you want to get better at tanks?  Consider contacting or joining WOTHELP [WOTHP].  This is a group of players dedicated to helping others and having fun.  All skill levels welcome.  No requirements.  Contact the clan directly or go to the forums for more information."

pilotguy79 #19 Posted 14 June 2018 - 01:06 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 11358 battles
  • [S_W]

I’ve been playing solo a bit more than normal.  But even when I platoon . We have totally given up helping others. 

We used to play well and work with other tankers. But after helping other tankers. Only to have them take off on you when you are fighting a top tier.  So now we just kinda work together and that’s pretty much it.  If I can see a tank harassing another tank, I will try to shoot it.

x1981 Bengals #20 Posted 14 June 2018 - 07:12 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 14527 battles
  • [FRAT]

View PostSaltyMcD, on 13 June 2018 - 11:48 AM, said:

Im at 51%

Banned from Bunker

Banned from WCL & RSR

Former clan disbanded by WG

3 MoE: TT King Tiger, Tiger, VK30M, T29, T32, 3/4