Jump to content


Oceanic Server

Servers Players Community Console

  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

SootyRope238680 #1 Posted 14 June 2018 - 03:17 AM

    Private

  • Players
  • 5043 battles
  • 5
  • Member since:
    12-30-2014
For players in the oceanic regions it is often awful for us as we’re forced to play European/Asia servers which have horrible connections. Often causing extreme lag spikes, delayed responses, glitching/freezing. We need an oceanic server. Players in the oceanic region are suffering. We need this so we can actually play the game that was intended for playing. 

PATRIOTICxTBro #2 Posted 14 June 2018 - 03:35 AM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 11753 battles
  • 1,473
  • [-HOW-]
  • Member since:
    11-09-2013
It’s simple really the cost to profits isn’t good enough or non existent 

 

Ask me how to join -HOW- 2nd armored Hell on Wheels


DwarfOnDrugs #3 Posted 14 June 2018 - 05:28 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 25243 battles
  • 654
  • [-UNL-]
  • Member since:
    03-12-2014
I’ve seen a lot of AU players on Facebook very angry that the na w server was taken down. Something needs to be done or the Asia(area) players will stop playing.

(And yes i do need a new banner i can't be bothered to change it yet)

https://www.youtube....GOV0Ca_kQVSX2-w


greenteam117 #4 Posted 14 June 2018 - 06:13 AM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 18281 battles
  • 1,174
  • [LEONI]
  • Member since:
    12-06-2015

sad thing is though there was barely anyone on the server previously, when it was up i could not even get a single match. (talking about the Asia server that was taken down a wile ago.)

 


  "Many claim they wish to destroy their enemies. If this were true, most would be compelled to destroy themselves."-Abbess Helena

Hated Tanks!- IKV103 AND T-34-2      Do what makes you happy... or die trying.      "The only ones who should kill, are those prepared to be killed."- Lelouch Vi Britannia

Tanks Lines i Recommend for new Players 1.IS Line 2.KV Line 3.Maus Line 4.Japanese Super Heavy Line 5.US Heavy Line. "These heretics refute the Emperor's holy right to rule. Let them argue with the barrel of a gun."-Canoness Sabine

favorite tank(s) are : captured KV-1, Champion M10, Gorynych KV-5, bogatyr, churchill III, Glory is-5, IS-2, Kaiju, Edelweiss, Nameless, e-100, type 5 heavy, T-10, The Hidden, M4A1 Revalorise, Hammer, IS-3, Fatherland, GuP, Lycan, T26E4, Boilermaker,Pz. II J PS, Valentine II, Honor T-28E, ISU-130, WT Auf pz. IV, Lowe, British Bulldog, Pz. B2, Legion, Motherland, King Dragon, T28 Concept, M6A2E1, Skorpion G, Pz. 58 Mutz (and maybe some other tanks that are not coming to mind) i pretty much like all the tanks that i own (i find it fun to earn premium tanks).  Marks on Premium Tanks       even the most loved thing, if played too much. becomes the most hated thing in the world.  


PATRIOTICxTBro #5 Posted 14 June 2018 - 07:05 AM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 11753 battles
  • 1,473
  • [-HOW-]
  • Member since:
    11-09-2013

View PostDwarfOnDrugs, on 13 June 2018 - 09:28 PM, said:

I’ve seen a lot of AU players on Facebook very angry that the na w server was taken down. Something needs to be done or the Asia(area) players will stop playing.

 

the minority is usually the loudest. At any given time the West was always half the size of the east. It makes financial sense to have cut the servers into one. Unfortunalty wg isn’t a charity as a business they have to do right by themselves and if that means cutting overhead to remain profitable then they have to do what they have to. 

 

Finally the new “super” server that they are toughting hasn’t even gone up yet so all the worry is born from misinformation and speculation. Who knows it may be strong enough for those on the other side of the date line. 


 

Ask me how to join -HOW- 2nd armored Hell on Wheels


DwarfOnDrugs #6 Posted 14 June 2018 - 07:30 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 25243 battles
  • 654
  • [-UNL-]
  • Member since:
    03-12-2014

View PostPATRIOTICxTBro, on 14 June 2018 - 07:05 AM, said:

 

the minority is usually the loudest. At any given time the West was always half the size of the east. It makes financial sense to have cut the servers into one. Unfortunalty wg isn’t a charity as a business they have to do right by themselves and if that means cutting overhead to remain profitable then they have to do what they have to. 

 

Finally the new “super” server that they are toughting hasn’t even gone up yet so all the worry is born from misinformation and speculation. Who knows it may be strong enough for those on the other side of the date line. 

 

I understand that financially it may not make sense i was trying to say i feel bad for the AU players that may have payed for prem tanks/time and with no prior warning have now had their preferred server removed. I doubt the ‘Super server’ will have the ability to remove the ping delay.

(And yes i do need a new banner i can't be bothered to change it yet)

https://www.youtube....GOV0Ca_kQVSX2-w


PATRIOTICxTBro #7 Posted 14 June 2018 - 08:01 AM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 11753 battles
  • 1,473
  • [-HOW-]
  • Member since:
    11-09-2013

View PostDwarfOnDrugs, on 13 June 2018 - 11:30 PM, said:

 

I understand that financially it may not make sense i was trying to say i feel bad for the AU players that may have payed for prem tanks/time and with no prior warning have now had their preferred server removed. I doubt the ‘Super server’ will have the ability to remove the ping delay.

 

I know it sucks but unfortunately at the end of the day it’s a business either we like it or not. I’ve already lost two of my friends who use to play tanks cause of the server...

 

Ask me how to join -HOW- 2nd armored Hell on Wheels


DwarfOnDrugs #8 Posted 14 June 2018 - 08:24 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 25243 battles
  • 654
  • [-UNL-]
  • Member since:
    03-12-2014

View PostPATRIOTICxTBro, on 14 June 2018 - 08:01 AM, said:

 

I know it sucks but unfortunately at the end of the day it’s a business either we like it or not. I’ve already lost two of my friends who use to play tanks cause of the server...

 

Yeah i’ve lost a fair few tanking buddies due to WGs business decisions. :(

(And yes i do need a new banner i can't be bothered to change it yet)

https://www.youtube....GOV0Ca_kQVSX2-w


Steel Wolf 31 #9 Posted 14 June 2018 - 04:36 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 15718 battles
  • 1,257
  • [VGC]
  • Member since:
    05-02-2014
Mabye you could ask Kongzhong to host an East Hemisphere sever for WoT Console. If you ask *cough* pay *cough* them very nicely they might do it. 

What ever tactic you use is legit, but if the emey does it then its a cheap unfair OP noob tactic. 

http://www.wotinfo.n...687&server=xbox






Also tagged with Servers, Players, Community, Console

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users