Disclaimer

3 replies to this topic

AKalashnikovT #1 Posted 14 June 2018 - 04:52 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 8214 battles
  • [-NBD-]

What's up tankers,

First I want to welcome you to World of Tanks, congrats on joining the community.

The main point I wanted to make with this post is that this game requires some commitment on your part. I've only been playing for a little over a year and the one thing I've learned there is no substitute for is time. My current roster only includes 59 tanks, a majority of these are American and German. I have invested in some premium tanks in order to grind silver and won some premium tanks by investing time and effort. I can say that all the time, effort and to be honest money is well worth it. The best piece of advice I can give you is to not rush through the lower tiers in order to compete on a field you are ill prepared for. Do your homework on the tanks you own, the ones your working towards, and the ones you will face in the field. Knowledge is king in this game, knowing an adversary before you meet them in a brawl is half the battle won. Knowing his weak spots and exploiting them, knowing your weak spots and protecting them gives you all the advantage you will ever need.

Money is not a substitute for time in game, there is a reason you cannot buy experience. Take the time to learn the game, everybody else has, and you should too.

Happy hunting,

AK

DwarfOnDrugs #2 Posted 14 June 2018 - 05:30 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 25227 battles
  • [-UNL-]
Except players can play just tier 1/2 and free xp to tier Xs.

(And yes i do need a new banner i can't be bothered to change it yet)

https://www.youtube....GOV0Ca_kQVSX2-w

Rarefication #3 Posted 14 June 2018 - 06:28 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 17441 battles
  • [RATT]
OP, thanks for the advice! ;)

NombieLord #4 Posted 14 June 2018 - 06:41 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 27266 battles
  • [BNKR]
Forgot to mention premium ammo... the red dudes are going to shoot it at you... so you better have some on hand too
If you think you see me coming, you're just imagining things...

Reply to this topic

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users