• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Vampire_Izumi #21 Posted 14 June 2018 - 05:37 PM

Major

• Players
  • 27503 battles
  • [LEONI]

View PostCleverJoey1844, on 15 June 2018 - 12:51 AM, said:

Congragulations! You should run the Tiger1 its a pretty easy 2 mark.

do not have the Silver to do that :D thank you though : D

A lie about a lie turns inside out upon itself. - Magane chikujoin   

Marks of Excellence:

Restless_Vermin #22 Posted 14 June 2018 - 09:25 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 38682 battles

View Postgreenteam117, on 14 June 2018 - 03:10 PM, said:

just 2 marked The Hidden

Well done (sorry had to go to work lol) right I’m gonna see what damage I can do to my stats lol

Vampire_Izumi #23 Posted 15 June 2018 - 12:11 PM

Major

• Players
  • 27503 battles
  • [LEONI]

View Posttonygillott, on 14 June 2018 - 10:42 PM, said:

haha can’t even get back to the 1st mark. I find this tank is so team dependent, no armour means once your spotted everyone wants to take the big gun out the game. So if you play aggresive you may get some damage but a good chance to be back in the garage early. If you play like a TD there’s a good chance you won’t get the damage needed. I always play for the team win so that doesn’t help me lol. I dunno, it’s just one of those tanks that I’m never going to be any good at but I enjoy playing it. When you get one get the standard Skorpion so you can add camo. Oh and don’t buy the tier vii US one lol then show me how to play please!

the skorpion G is in a bundle right now, i am going to see if i can get it : D. once i learn how to play it, i will try to tell you what i ave learned!!!!

Marks of Excellence:

Restless_Vermin #24 Posted 15 June 2018 - 08:20 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 38682 battles

View Postgreenteam117, on 15 June 2018 - 12:11 PM, said:

the skorpion G is in a bundle right now, i am going to see if i can get it : D. once i learn how to play it, i will try to tell you what i ave learned!!!!

that’s awesome I wish we had deals like yours. Word of warning, you get spotted very easily! I ran with bingos and camo net and rammer at first and marked it pretty easily. But you struggle to get the damage if you sit back, I’m running binos, rammer, GLD at the moment but it’s still hit and miss. I did try optics and playing aggressive but I can’t react fast enough so was easy prey. I’m sure you’ll do better....but I do ok, I’m usually near the top at the end I try to stay alive and keep firing but the reload is about 10s and you’ll see what I mean about firing on the move.....can’t hit a barn door when inside the barn!

Vampire_Izumi #25 Posted 16 June 2018 - 11:28 AM

Major

• Players
  • 27503 battles
  • [LEONI]

View Posttonygillott, on 16 June 2018 - 05:20 AM, said:

that’s awesome I wish we had deals like yours. Word of warning, you get spotted very easily! I ran with bingos and camo net and rammer at first and marked it pretty easily. But you struggle to get the damage if you sit back, I’m running binos, rammer, GLD at the moment but it’s still hit and miss. I did try optics and playing aggressive but I can’t react fast enough so was easy prey. I’m sure you’ll do better....but I do ok, I’m usually near the top at the end I try to stay alive and keep firing but the reload is about 10s and you’ll see what I mean about firing on the move.....can’t hit a barn door when inside the barn!

about 23 of the matches in my skorpion G were in Tier 10 matches, me and a friend were platooning and he was driving the FV215B and i was using the Skorpion G, somehow i was top of leader boards almost every game.

my average damage atm in it is. 2.34k per battle.

my equipment is: Gun Rammer, Enhanced Gun Laying Drive, Coated Optics. my skills are: Silent Driving, Repairs, Sixth Sense, Track Mechanic, Brothers in Arms, Off-road King, Deadeye, Recon, Snap Shot, Smooth Ride, Situational Awareness, Camouflage, Signal Boosting.

i 100% agree about the fire on the move thing except i have had lucky times when i was able to kill/pen tier 9s and 10s going full speed.

this tank is insanely awful with a broken gunner or gun x.x

i really like the tank though! it hits super hard and i love it! :D

Tip: snipe for most of the game until there are half or less enemies and your team out numbers them, then treat this tank like a medium and hunt down the enemy.

Edited by greenteam117, 16 June 2018 - 11:30 AM.

Marks of Excellence:

Restless_Vermin #26 Posted 16 June 2018 - 02:01 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 38682 battles

View Postgreenteam117, on 16 June 2018 - 11:28 AM, said:

about 23 of the matches in my skorpion G were in Tier 10 matches, me and a friend were platooning and he was driving the FV215B and i was using the Skorpion G, somehow i was top of leader boards almost every game.

my average damage atm in it is. 2.34k per battle.

my equipment is: Gun Rammer, Enhanced Gun Laying Drive, Coated Optics. my skills are: Silent Driving, Repairs, Sixth Sense, Track Mechanic, Brothers in Arms, Off-road King, Deadeye, Recon, Snap Shot, Smooth Ride, Situational Awareness, Camouflage, Signal Boosting.

i 100% agree about the fire on the move thing except i have had lucky times when i was able to kill/pen tier 9s and 10s going full speed.

this tank is insanely awful with a broken gunner or gun x.x

i really like the tank though! it hits super hard and i love it! :D

Tip: snipe for most of the game until there are half or less enemies and your team out numbers them, then treat this tank like a medium and hunt down the enemy.

it’s funny I’ve been doing just that. I’ve put the camo net back on its makes sniping so much easier. I’m thinking at the end of the game when your chasing down enemies a GLD is not going to be that effective. It is very effective taking out fast moving lights too.

Glad you like it, I have 3k games in it but most are just to grind silver as it makes a ton if you don’t fire premium, which you don’t really need

Vampire_Izumi #27 Posted 16 June 2018 - 02:14 PM

Major

• Players
  • 27503 battles
  • [LEONI]

View Posttonygillott, on 16 June 2018 - 11:01 PM, said:

it’s funny I’ve been doing just that. I’ve put the camo net back on its makes sniping so much easier. I’m thinking at the end of the game when your chasing down enemies a GLD is not going to be that effective. It is very effective taking out fast moving lights too.

Glad you like it, I have 3k games in it but most are just to grind silver as it makes a ton if you don’t fire premium, which you don’t really need

i only fire premium when i am using 2x silver boosters :D, but ya, i may switch out the Gun Laying Drive

Marks of Excellence:

Restless_Vermin #28 Posted 16 June 2018 - 02:28 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 38682 battles

View Postgreenteam117, on 16 June 2018 - 02:14 PM, said:

i only fire premium when i am using 2x silver boosters :D, but ya, i may switch out the Gun Laying Drive

you will find that earring 100k silver most games gets addictive lol don’t change things because I say, I find it easier to snipe just because I struggle with fast gameplay I’m sure you’ll smash it being aggressive, just don’t get shot lol

Also tagged with marks of excellence

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users