what is wrong with players nowdays

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Camelman Fin #1 Posted 14 June 2018 - 07:06 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 16718 battles
  • [CRPT]
every time there is assault were you are the attacking team or encounter mode, greens just sit back at the map doing nothing ells than hiding behind rocks etc. especialy when it is tier ten game and ecpesialy those tier ten players, it so nice to play tier eight and nine tanks and lose all those games, when you get that kind of teams every time and when you need to do something ells than sit behind the spawn (yeah i got full potato idiot braindead teams all the time on other game modes aswell, but especialy on those) and no its not happened only now when schools had finished, almoust this hole year has been pretty afwull on my teams and because of those i have been enjoying com ban lately, but it has been pretty nice to not have to mute all russian and polish players, because you cant hear them at all

RUNNINGDUDE1 #2 Posted 14 June 2018 - 07:07 PM

Major

• Supertest - Xbox 360
  • 20734 battles
Ah summer, how I miss you so much and is apparently the reason for the sudden uptick in this matter. Thanks for letting the kiddies get on in droves

ATHFjman18 #3 Posted 14 June 2018 - 07:13 PM

Major

• Players
  • 13630 battles
My general assumption is I am always matched with 5 year olds that have no clue how to player the game...while the red team is nothing but unicums. :arta:

ArKenemyxX #4 Posted 14 June 2018 - 07:16 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 15057 battles
  • [PRIME]

what is wrong with players nowdays

I'm right not wrong o. O

CatSnipah #5 Posted 14 June 2018 - 07:24 PM

Major

• Players
  • 20453 battles
  • [BNKR]

Yet, when you are defending assault, your team will rush out and drive right towards the enemy spawn. 

Sadly, those few who survive will sit on the enemy spawn "1" and wonder why they aren't capping. 

Camelman Fin #6 Posted 14 June 2018 - 08:03 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 16718 battles
  • [CRPT]
and on top of that my favorite maps mali and prok have became nightmares this year on my green team, i havent have single one good game on those this year because of the potatoes that mm is always puting on my teams. On prok nevertheles the spawn greens just sat on the tracks and behind the spawn and left every time both sides and center open for reds and mali the go every time dying on the field. This year has been so nice with those teamates and that afwul crapy mm can throw those idiots on other teams attleast for a decade now. My weekly and monthly stats and winrate have drobbed almoust this hole year because of those teams, my overal stats havent because they were so bad to begin with, when i started to understand things at this game

Snorelacks #7 Posted 14 June 2018 - 08:44 PM

Major

• Players
  • 22633 battles
  • [BNKR]

View PostRUNNINGDUDE1, on 14 June 2018 - 01:07 PM, said:

Ah summer, how I miss you so much and is apparently the reason for the sudden uptick in this matter. Thanks for letting the kiddies get on in droves

I don’t think it’s “kiddies”. At least I won’t be convinced until I see a tangible uptick in the player count. I personally think nothings changed, and it’s just the same mouth breathers that have no desire to improve, are just having fun blowing things up (sometimes) or those who have huffed too many farts from their recliner cushions. 

TocFanKe4 #8 Posted 14 June 2018 - 08:57 PM

Major

• Players
  • 18176 battles
  • [GIRLS]
Encounter battles where everyone drives the opposite direction from the cap, ending the game by base cap with 10-13 remaining

The new NA server will be real if you believe hard enough! 

Neurotic Cell #9 Posted 14 June 2018 - 09:07 PM

Major

• Players
  • 20120 battles
  • [RATT]

View PostSnorelacks, on 14 June 2018 - 03:44 PM, said:

I don’t think it’s “kiddies”. At least I won’t be convinced until I see a tangible uptick in the player count. I personally think nothings changed, and it’s just the same mouth breathers that have no desire to improve, are just having fun blowing things up (sometimes) or those who have huffed too many farts from their recliner cushions. 

Nah, today I had a kid whose voice hasn’t broken yet mic checking.  Somebody who sounded maybe 14 said to lead the way, “I’ll die for you.”  They weren’t strong contributors and it was a loss.  They’re definitely out there.  I don’t think a big server pop

shift would be expected though, since many families share one console and kid playing may mean Daddy isn’t - know what I mean?

"Win or lose, naught to choose - all men are equal when their memory fades. No one knows, friends or foes, if Valhalla lies beyond the grave." - Motörhead “Deaf Forever”

SkillfulTurtl3 #10 Posted 14 June 2018 - 09:08 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 25224 battles
Game play seems the same as usual to me...... just had Heilbronn Assault where the greens did a good job of steadily attacking without being reckless and secured a victory with about 30 seconds to spare, partly due to a T95 who did a great job taking fire and accurately returning it in the town.

JatemKaa #11 Posted 15 June 2018 - 01:30 AM

Major

• Players
  • 54187 battles

View PostCamelman Fin, on 14 June 2018 - 01:06 PM, said:

every time there is assault were you are the attacking team or encounter mode, greens just sit back at the map doing nothing ells than hiding behind rocks etc. especialy when it is tier ten game and ecpesialy those tier ten players, it so nice to play tier eight and nine tanks and lose all those games, when you get that kind of teams every time and when you need to do something ells than sit behind the spawn (yeah i got full potato idiot braindead teams all the time on other game modes aswell, but especialy on those) and no its not happened only now when schools had finished, almoust this hole year has been pretty afwull on my teams and because of those i have been enjoying com ban lately, but it has been pretty nice to not have to mute all russian and polish players, because you cant hear them at all

You are playing the game wrong. If the tier tens are camped back at the back, then you are supposed to camp behind them. After all, they are the top cream of the bunch players who know how to play the game since they made it that far. Learn from the experienced players in those top tiers - camp son, camp. When you see them advancing, you advance as well - right behind them. If they aren't willing to take the chance, it is wise for you in a weaker tank to definitely not take that chance. And most of the time they are waiting for inexperienced players to soften up the enemy first so they have an easier time. Don't let yourself be used....

Badfaith PRIEST #12 Posted 15 June 2018 - 02:05 AM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 15939 battles
  • [PRIME]
this is the same pattern during this time of year, but what if it isnt, are there not other games the kiddies like better than this one?

xlordkarnagex #13 Posted 15 June 2018 - 02:13 AM

Major

• Players
  • 29232 battles

View PostCamelman Fin, on 14 June 2018 - 07:06 PM, said:

All the good ones got fed up and quit.

Tier X's: LGHT: RHM PZW MED: M48 patton, Action x, E 50 M, T-62A, OBJ. 140, Leopard 1 HVY:T110E5, T57, FV215b, Chieftain, E100, Maus, IS-7, IS-4, TD: T110E3,  FV215b 183, WT auf E 100, Jg.Pz E 100, Grille 15, Foch155 , Obj. 268, ARTY:  Obj 261,

Tier 9's: 122-54, T30

Tier 7's/8's: SU-101 /  T25/2, Ikv 90 B,O-ni M12, Crusader SP GW Tiger (p), AMX 13 75, O-Ni,

Wroclaw #14 Posted 15 June 2018 - 02:51 AM

Major

• Players
  • 37894 battles

View PostSkillfulTurtl3, on 14 June 2018 - 09:08 PM, said:

Game play seems the same as usual to me...... just had Heilbronn Assault where the greens did a good job of steadily attacking without being reckless and secured a victory with about 30 seconds to spare, partly due to a T95 who did a great job taking fire and accurately returning it in the town.

but that is not the usual norm tho  . . . . 

Camelman Fin #15 Posted 15 June 2018 - 06:27 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 16718 battles
  • [CRPT]

View PostJatemKaa, on 15 June 2018 - 03:30 AM, said:

You are playing the game wrong. If the tier tens are camped back at the back, then you are supposed to camp behind them. After all, they are the top cream of the bunch players who know how to play the game since they made it that far. Learn from the experienced players in those top tiers - camp son, camp. When you see them advancing, you advance as well - right behind them. If they aren't willing to take the chance, it is wise for you in a weaker tank to definitely not take that chance. And most of the time they are waiting for inexperienced players to soften up the enemy first so they have an easier time. Don't let yourself be used....

you aint getting the point, they are not advancing at all and we lose those games because of times out or they die without doing nothing and on normal game modes, if i play my tier eights on tier ten games,98% of the times i have most damage done on my team and almoust all those tier tens have zero damage done and we have lost by steamroll and that happens so many times a day nowdays. I think that tier ten has worst players in this game, or at least mm is throwing those idiots every time on my team. I my self dont play much tier on tier ten, i have 15 tens now and i havent even played single game on four of those, because im grinding my nines and eighst+playing my tier eight prems to get silver for those tier tens and those tier ten steamrolls happens so often now, wednesday my teams lost 20 games by steamroll on tier ten matches and that has been the pattern for this hole year now on my teams, especialy when there are tier ten involved

Camelman Fin #16 Posted 15 June 2018 - 07:05 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 16718 battles
  • [CRPT]
im starting to think that those things are euro server thing, not going to name couple countryes that have lots of horrible players, but i changed to east yeastarday and played 10 games on there with my tier eight prems and yes i lost few games there too, but did win 8 on those and those games werent same kind of horrible rolls that euro has all the time and i was best of the team at nine of those games. Too bad that east dont have many players until clock is near midnight in here, i need to move to Usa to for better games on wot :D

Bibo1GerUk #17 Posted 15 June 2018 - 09:42 AM

Major

• Players
  • 21774 battles

View PostSnorelacks, on 14 June 2018 - 09:44 PM, said:

A lot people like to blame it all on "the kiddies" yet most of the time I hear old farts belching, singing, talking crap or being downright abusive to other people because they don't do what the armchair general wants. In a lot of games it's the kiddies who will teach you a lesson or two.

Edit: It's always easier to blame it on a group of people you do not belong to.

Edited by Bibo1GerUk, 15 June 2018 - 09:43 AM.

Remember, it's just a game!

Snorelacks #18 Posted 15 June 2018 - 12:26 PM

Major

• Players
  • 22633 battles
  • [BNKR]

View PostBibo1GerUk, on 15 June 2018 - 03:42 AM, said:

A lot people like to blame it all on "the kiddies" yet most of the time I hear old farts belching, singing, talking crap or being downright abusive to other people because they don't do what the armchair general wants. In a lot of games it's the kiddies who will teach you a lesson or two.

Edit: It's always easier to blame it on a group of people you do not belong to.

Hey...I'm one of those "old farts"...however, I don't belch, talk crap, and I don't think I'm abusive.:trollface:

VKSheridan #19 Posted 15 June 2018 - 01:23 PM

Major

• Players
  • 19200 battles

View PostJatemKaa, on 14 June 2018 - 07:30 PM, said:

I tried that a couple times but couldn’t fit my T28 Proto between the E100’s and the rear boundary line.  You know you’re in trouble when you’re the most advanced tank doing all the spotting in a T95.....LOL

Xenith_Inc #20 Posted 15 June 2018 - 02:18 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 4750 battles
You have increasingly more experience than them, so they seem increasingly worse.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users