• 46953 battles
  • [STDZ]
Good job. 

ATHFjman18 #4 Posted 16 June 2018 - 02:24 PM

Major

• Players
  • 18779 battles
  • [JOCO]

GG! Very nice clutch game! CKV-1 is a super fun tank. 

Also, almost 100k profit for a tier V tank is pretty amazing....I’m too quick to resort to premium rounds to see profits like that! :P

Corporal Derpy #5 Posted 16 June 2018 - 02:53 PM

Major

• Players
  • 21284 battles

View PostChimonakimi, on 16 June 2018 - 01:44 PM, said:

Only a first class for that?
WG, sort your mastery system out

2,100 damage combined, against same tier opponents.

The Mastery System is working fine. The Captured KV-1 just has that kind of ceiling.

I'm sure I could write another long winged post, but I don't think I should. Criticism in moderation and all that.

However I'll make mention of two points that caught my eye, one praise, one critique.

When it came down to the final three, two T67's and the T1 Heavy, prioritising the one-shot T67 was a smart move, you took his gun out the match. Most players would have either focused the Heavy rushing, or the other T67 being a pain in the rear and they'd have that other one shooting them in the side the whole time and so would lose.

The critique though, bring a fair amount of APCR. The 57mm the Captured KV-1 mounts happens to have one of the best increases of pen from AP to APCR, going from 112 to 189. This means you really could almost auto aim anything at V but mostly helps out against the higher tier opponents which we know you suffer with. Due to low alpha I'd probably recommend around 40-50.

Because of the sheer amount of ammo you carry, keeping the HE loadout doesn't really matter but at the same time I don't think that the HE is actually useful against maybe Flak Buses.

Garage : 

LadyTanker #6 Posted 16 June 2018 - 03:05 PM

Major

• Players
  • 5867 battles

View PostChimonakimi, on 16 June 2018 - 07:44 AM, said:

Probably because those tanks already had some life gone and a couple had almost no life. In the moment I thought the best thing was going to the base since I was already on that side. I thought they would be closer to the base. When they weren't coming and our team started dwindling, I felt bad about this decision. I stayed because I was sure at that point we wouldn't win. I didn't realize until the last enemy that we almost ran out of time. I'm glad now that I went there, but I still hate that I sat there so long.

LadyTanker #7 Posted 16 June 2018 - 03:14 PM

Major

• Players
  • 5867 battles

View PostCorporal Derpy, on 16 June 2018 - 08:53 AM, said:

2,100 damage combined, against same tier opponents.

The Mastery System is working fine. The Captured KV-1 just has that kind of ceiling.

I'm sure I could write another long winged post, but I don't think I should. Criticism in moderation and all that.

However I'll make mention of two points that caught my eye, one praise, one critique.

When it came down to the final three, two T67's and the T1 Heavy, prioritising the one-shot T67 was a smart move, you took his gun out the match. Most players would have either focused the Heavy rushing, or the other T67 being a pain in the rear and they'd have that other one shooting them in the side the whole time and so would lose.

The critique though, bring a fair amount of APCR. The 57mm the Captured KV-1 mounts happens to have one of the best increases of pen from AP to APCR, going from 112 to 189. This means you really could almost auto aim anything at V but mostly helps out against the higher tier opponents which we know you suffer with. Due to low alpha I'd probably recommend around 40-50.

Because of the sheer amount of ammo you carry, keeping the HE loadout doesn't really matter but at the same time I don't think that the HE is actually useful against maybe Flak Buses.

Thanks for not criticizing too much. :)

I usually carry 20-40 apcr, but it drains my silver away because I almost always end up using and replacing it. I don't usually get this good in return from not doing a lot of damage or having premium time. I've been trying not to rely on premium ammo so I can build my silver reserves back up. 

Edit: I probably should get rid of the HE altogether since it usually doesn't do anything for me anyway.

SGT Rock 1963 #8 Posted 16 June 2018 - 05:23 PM

Major

• WoTC Ambassador
  • 12844 battles
  • [JOCO]

View PostChimonakimi, on 16 June 2018 - 09:44 AM, said:

Standards are high in thar one. Nice game OP, +1

SGT_Rock_1963   On mixer, Leave a follow. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users