• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

TheMonster17 #1 Posted 18 June 2018 - 02:36 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 19687 battles
  • [LEONI]

Hej Community!

Italian Clans are proud to announce that the first Italian Championship will begin this week!

This great championship has been created together by clan LEONI and 131DC, and the 10 most important Italian clans will participate.

Here below the full list of participants:

- LEONI

- _ITA_

- FUNGO

- P-R-K

- DC_IT

- ALPI

- BAD-C

- 131DC

- LC-IT

- DCA

The championship will last for 18 weeks, where at the end we will have the first Italian Champions declared!!!!

You can follow the development and the schedule of the matches just clicking on the below link:

http://challonge.com/it/ita2018

And now for your curiosity the rules:

RULES

CLANS ALLOWED

Only italian clans (all players must have clan TAG)

FORMAT

Round Robin (2 rounds, home and away)
3 points for victory, 1 for draw, 0 for defeat
-1 penalty for failing to be present at the scheduled match (in this case, 3 points by forfait to the present team, with 4-0 set victory)

MATCHES

"46" rule: max 6 players with tier max 8, sum of all team tiers cant exceed 46 (example: 5 tier 8 tanks + 2 tier 7, or 6 tier 8 + 1 tier 6).
Encounter mode, 10 minutes time limit.
No limits on tank type.
Premium ammo allowed.
Each team have 15 minutus of delay allowed, after this time match will start with players that are ready (or won by default if one entire team isnt present).

TIME

Each match of the championship day is scheduled every friday at 21.00 CEST.
Each match can be scheduled in different time or day only if both teams agree (must be scheduled between monday 08.00 and saturday 24.00 of the same week)
If one team doesnt agree to change match time, it remains friday 21.00

MAPS

Before the beginning of the championship, 2 maps (1 large and 1 small) will be drawn for each championship day, to be played twice (left and right). All maps will be written on the match calendar here, in this site. If 1 maps will be removed from game during a wot update, it will be replaced by another still not choosen.
Home clan have to create the training room for the scheduled match - naming it "*home team TAG* vs *away team TAG*" (esempio: "LEONI vs 131DC), to manage the deployment of teams and the changing of maps, and to write on the OFFICIAL PSN CHAT of the championsip the matche result (presenting pics or vids in case of dispute). Away team have to confirm on official PSN chat this result.

DEPLOYMENT

The player who created the room, once all players are ready, put ALL of them in OBSERVER mode for 3 minutes (this makes possible for each player to choose the tank without letting any enemy to know the choice). In these 3 minutes all players have to choose the tank.
After 3 minutes, the room creator will remove "observer mode" and will start the match.
ATTENTION: tanks choosen (or NOT choosen) CANNOT BE CHANGED after the observer mode is removed, causing if done the automatic defeat for that single map. If a player havent choosen the tank when observer mode is removed, he cant partecipate to that single battle.

PSN CHAT

Its the official chat of the championship, named "1° CAMPIONATO ITALIANO", where all official announcements are written , where teams write results of matches and where appeal requests or penalties are written.
In this chat will be added Commanders and Executive Officiers of partecipating clans; its recommended to use this chat just for official communications.

PENALTIES/SANCTIONS

Each appeal request have to be written to one of the organizers.
Championship organizers - Dantonim and Dardan73 - have the right to make unquestionable decisions.
In particular, any unfair behaviour will be severely punished, so its recommended for all players to behave with fair play.

Personally i would like to wish good luck to all the Clans and their aggregate, as we estimate to have more than 250 player involved!!!

Attached Thumbnails

Edited by TheMonster17, 18 June 2018 - 02:37 PM.

TheMonster17 #2 Posted 19 June 2018 - 12:19 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 19687 battles
  • [LEONI]

Due to unexpected issue, clan DC_IT cannot participate to the Championship.

Clan PUMA (LEONI's affiliate and cousin clan) will replace them.

Good luck PUMA!!! :great:

TheMonster17 #3 Posted 22 June 2018 - 07:04 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 19687 battles
  • [LEONI]

Here we are!

The first match took place yesterday and was involving the clan 131DC against Fungo.

The result was 131DC 4 - Fungo 0

Congratulations to 131DC that bring home first 3 points of the tournament, but also to FUNGO for the great match and effort!

TheMonster17 #4 Posted 25 June 2018 - 03:48 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 19687 battles
  • [LEONI]

Here the results after the first round!

And following the classification!

Attached Thumbnails

TheMonster17 #5 Posted 07 July 2018 - 11:32 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 19687 battles
  • [LEONI]

The third round took place,

but we (LEONI and PUMA) are forced to close the championship, because  seems Italian Clans and Players are not able to follow rules and they are good only to complain.

as I guess we have a sort of good reputation (as we already partecipate to international events and CWs), we don’t want anybody thorw s h i t upon us.

we did our best for the italian community, but probably the italian community doesn’t have the skill to become big and survive in the jungle like Leoni and Puma are doing.

It’s a pity but it’s the sad truth.

people here spent a lot of time to do something new, unique and big for Italy, but others are good only to complain about rules (despite they accepted them before to start the championship).

The time is over, But Leoni amd Puma will continue to fight strongher than ever!

dantonim #6 Posted 23 July 2018 - 04:13 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 30213 battles
  • [131DC]
Nice closing intervention of the championship without giving any Clan the chance to replicate.
The rules were not discussed but the intellectual honesty with which they are applied and asked to play the games 
and not to win them at the table. 
your behavior does not honor you and the whole Italian community knows it.
BYE BYE 

Edited by dantonim, 23 July 2018 - 04:39 PM.

TheMonster17 #7 Posted 24 July 2018 - 11:22 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 19687 battles
  • [LEONI]

All the needed explanations were given to WG.

You can still think what you want, but rules are made to be respected, and if you don’t like them, why don’t you tell to the whole community (maybe using google translator) that you tried to subscribe to our international championship which has same and even more strong rules?

I kindly ask administration to close this topic.

thx

grus2007 #8 Posted 25 July 2018 - 08:45 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 19074 battles
  • [-WND-]
Hello. I am a commander of WANTED clan - WND-
It is possible to you in league?

ZeMajor #9 Posted 26 July 2018 - 04:36 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 37796 battles
  • [P-R-K]
You have been forced to close the tournament because most of the clans, in protest, have decided to boycott your little noble system to manage the event. Each clan has always made itself available to meet the problems of the opposing clan, including meeting your needs for the pure spirit of participation, while when it was up to you to be flexible, you denied your availability. Of course, the rules must be respected, but only if went in your favor. This only intends to highlight the importance of the pure spirit of participation with, rather to wanting to win by force, looking for every possible excuse. AND THE FACT OF ASKING ADMINISTRATORS TO CLOSE THE POST TO LEAVE NO RIGHT OF REPLY PROVES IT

Dardan73 #10 Posted 27 July 2018 - 01:56 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 23309 battles
  • [LEONI]

This sounds really strange for us, cause many of the italian clans that - as you are saying - "boycotted our little noble system" immediately asked us or tried to registrate to the new international league, that is organized EXACTLY with the same "noble" rules (well, even tighter).

And trust me, if we wanted to win this league at all costs, we would not have invited some of the best clans at the world :great: - best clans that found these rules interesting or fair enough to take part to the league.

We asked administrators to close this post only to stop showing to all world how italians are - as you say - "flexible"... that means of course ... unable to follow simple rules.

We arent interested at all in your replies ;)

thanks, see you

ZeMajor #11 Posted 27 July 2018 - 03:52 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 37796 battles
  • [P-R-K]
You were well aware of the problems that many clans had before the tournament, working hours, etc.., but flexibility and help between clans were guaranteed. Personally, my clan, for the games played, has always respected the rules. Why dantonim, among other things co-organizer, comments in a negative way? I have heard complaints from at least two other clans, so they are already four; words of flexibility were spent in deciding the matches, which were not respected. Don't argue, the rules must be respected, but your ethics has not been the best. I'm sorry that it ended like this, but you were wrong too, otherwise there would be no problems. I'm sorry because I know the time you lost for the preparation, and it's a pity. Too easy to discharge the faults on others. I repeat, my clan has always respected the rules.

Dardan73 #12 Posted 27 July 2018 - 04:13 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 23309 battles
  • [LEONI]

Yes, i know, many teams complained about rules (after having accepted them by registering to the tournament).

And trust me, no one more than me is sorry about this end, and NO, you dont really know how many hours i spent organizing this tournament just to be insulted and treated like [edited].

This is why we begun a new league, WITHOUT flexibility. And -strangely- many teams that complained about lack of flexibility asked or tried to register to this new league... please, maybe you can help me to understand this :amazed:

Because i think that maybe rules were good enough - clear for sure -, just some teams didnt understand that the championship - supported by wargaming - was a serious one and not a "volemose bene" one.

PS: Dantonim himself, who "commented in a negative way", tried to register his clan to the new league we created. Very coherent :facepalm:

As i told, unfortunately, lot of us italians seem to be very.. "flexible"....

Pls, no need to continue here our discussion and to confirm that to all the world.... you know my nickname, just talk to me there in PSN

see you ;)

ZeMajor #13 Posted 27 July 2018 - 05:09 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 37796 battles
  • [P-R-K]
This answer is already better, I replied angrily for what monster wrote on his post "because seems Italian clans and players are not able to follow the rules", if he put the word "some", I wouldn't have felt called in question. That's all, have fun and have a good day.

dantonim #14 Posted 30 July 2018 - 08:51 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 30213 battles
  • [131DC]
my request was refused for simple dislike, if you have nothing to hide WHY ???.

We are willing to respect every rule and to play on the field for this I had done the registration.
 in the old championship the availability was essential but you can not be men of honor with a clan of 50 members who does not take the field with one with only 7 members ...
 shame that wargaming has renewed your confidence because my opinion is that you do not deserve it .. I hope nobody closes this post ...
 hello hello ru .......

Dardan73 #15 Posted 30 July 2018 - 12:53 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 23309 battles
  • [LEONI]

First behavior rule, not only in our tournaments but also in real life, is to not insult anyone: you clearly demonstrated that you cant comply with this simple rule (the last word interrupted by dots is just another confimation).

So, yes, i confirm: you arent welcome :great:

Thanks you for your kind request

Cordiali saluti

TheMonster17 #16 Posted 31 July 2018 - 01:24 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 19687 battles
  • [LEONI]

If you subscribe a clan which is composed by 7, in a tournament which is going to last for some months, and you have to play in 6, be sure that you will not be able to afford it.

Said this, you cannot force more organized clans, composed by many people to satisfy your disorganization, especially if you are going outside the rules, which each clan accepted before to sign in.

We didn’t change anything after. Rules were there since the beginning, and are made to be respected and facilitate the in game experience, not to create discussions.

But I’m sure you know this very well Dantonim, as you tried to subscribe to our International Championship ;)

I’m just wondering why this wasn’t clear during the Italian one…

Cheers

dantonim #17 Posted 02 August 2018 - 07:59 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 30213 battles
  • [131DC]
for DARDAN:
You can post also in this topic the insults addressed by me and will be judged by all .....
I expressed my opinion for your very unworthy behavior and not being able to replicate you have rightly closed the championship. LEONI with the straw tail

For Monster17:
In the regulation the "AVAILABILITY" was fundamental but it is more convenient to have 3 points without playing the games. 
For us ex131dc there have never been problems to stay with the rules (3-1 memories, with the lions playing in the PUMA, see "LEONE DI BARDIA" ..)
, but the honesty to get everyone involved and the pleasure of taking the field where did you put it?

I salute you, you are wrong and you know it and all the clans know it ....

Dardan73 #18 Posted 02 August 2018 - 09:40 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 23309 battles
  • [LEONI]

Dear Dantonim,

it would be nice to continue this interesting conversation, but unfortunately we dont care enough about your opinion or your thoughts.

Thank you anyway for your interesting contribution :harp:

Live long and prosper.

TheMonster17 #19 Posted 02 August 2018 - 10:15 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 19687 battles
  • [LEONI]

View Postdantonim, on 02 August 2018 - 07:59 AM, said:

I salute you, you are wrong and you know it and all the clans know it ....

We are so wrong that you wanted to join our new championship, with same rules :facepalm:

That's fantastic :popcorn:

Edited by TheMonster17, 02 August 2018 - 10:15 AM.

The_Monk_BAD_iT #20 Posted 04 August 2018 - 09:55 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 3701 battles
Che successe :(?

PLAY4FUN-TV  | BLOG @The_Monk_BAD_iT 

I'm not a PRO in WoT but I use a brain!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users