a little question

premium tanks

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

el CRAK XD #1 Posted 21 June 2018 - 02:50 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 4170 battles

hi, people, this is my first time in the forum and im not a english speaker, i choose this server because is were more people join it, so, i have a little question about the premium tanks (i know about that this topic is not for this), the premium tanks (of the tech tree), have a room in the garage? or i have to expand my garage to have it?

well, i know, that sound a little "stupid" but im a little poor, so, please, dont be rude.

Thanks for answer my question, i wiil wait here :popcorn:

greenteam117 #2 Posted 21 June 2018 - 05:06 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 18603 battles
  • [LEONI]

View Postel CRAK XD, on 21 June 2018 - 11:50 AM, said:

hi, people, this is my first time in the forum and im not a english speaker, i choose this server because is were more people join it, so, i have a little question about the premium tanks (i know about that this topic is not for this), the premium tanks (of the tech tree), have a room in the garage? or i have to expand my garage to have it?

well, i know, that sound a little "stupid" but im a little poor, so, please, dont be rude.

Thanks for answer my question, i wiil wait here :popcorn:

if you buy a tank in a bundle or earn it during a op, it comes with 1 garage slot a mix of ammo and a 100% crew (mix of ammo from bundle is standard rounds and premium rounds) (mix of ammo from earn op is standard rounds and HE)

if you buy a premium tank from the Tech Tree it requires 1 garage slot but come with a mix of ammo and a 100% crew (mix of ammo is standard rounds and HE)

if you buy a Tech Tree tank, it requires 1 garage slot and comes with mix of ammo and requires a crew. (mix of ammo is standard rounds and HE)

if you are given a premium tank for free from a event, it comes with a garage slot, mix of ammo and a 100% crew (mix of ammo is standard rounds and HE)

you can see how many garage slots you have at the far right of your tanks next to "Buy a slot". it will say: "Buy a Vehicle Vacant Slots:##"

do not forget to pick up the starter kits in the PlayStation/Microsoft stores

Edited by greenteam117, 21 June 2018 - 05:17 AM.

"I do not need to fight him... I just need to kill him"-Nagisa Shiota                                                                                                       "Many claim they wish to destroy their enemies. If this were true, most would be compelled to destroy themselves."-Abbess Helena

Hated Tanks!- IKV103 AND T-34-2      Do what makes you happy... or die trying.      "The only ones who should kill, are those prepared to be killed."- Lelouch Vi Britannia

Tanks Lines i Recommend for new Players 1.IS Line 2.KV Line 3.Maus Line 4.Japanese Super Heavy Line 5.US Heavy Line. "These heretics refute the Emperor's holy right to rule. Let them argue with the barrel of a gun."-Canoness Sabine

favorite tank(s) are : captured KV-1, Champion M10, Gorynych KV-5, bogatyr, churchill III, Glory is-5, IS-2, Kaiju, Edelweiss, Nameless, e-100, type 5 heavy, T-10, The Hidden, M4A1 Revalorise, Hammer, IS-3, Fatherland, GuP, Lycan, T26E4, Boilermaker,Pz. II J PS, Valentine II, Honor T-28E, ISU-130, WT Auf pz. IV, Lowe, British Bulldog, Pz. B2, Legion, Motherland, King Dragon, T28 Concept, M6A2E1, Skorpion G, Pz. 58 Mutz, Pz V/IV, Bizon T-103(and maybe some other tanks that are not coming to mind) i pretty much like all the tanks that i own (i find it fun to earn premium tanks).  Marks on Premium Tanks       even the most loved thing, if played too much. becomes the most hated thing in the world.  

el CRAK XD #3 Posted 21 June 2018 - 07:19 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 4170 battles

View Postgreenteam117, on 20 June 2018 - 11:06 PM, said:

if you buy a tank in a bundle or earn it during a op, it comes with 1 garage slot a mix of ammo and a 100% crew (mix of ammo from bundle is standard rounds and premium rounds) (mix of ammo from earn op is standard rounds and HE)

if you buy a premium tank from the Tech Tree it requires 1 garage slot but come with a mix of ammo and a 100% crew (mix of ammo is standard rounds and HE)

if you buy a Tech Tree tank, it requires 1 garage slot and comes with mix of ammo and requires a crew. (mix of ammo is standard rounds and HE)

if you are given a premium tank for free from a event, it comes with a garage slot, mix of ammo and a 100% crew (mix of ammo is standard rounds and HE)

you can see how many garage slots you have at the far right of your tanks next to "Buy a slot". it will say: "Buy a Vehicle Vacant Slots:##"

do not forget to pick up the starter kits in the PlayStation/Microsoft stores

oh thanks man, thank you so much :)

Also tagged with premium, tanks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users