Jump to content


SOOOO NO. Super conquer or m4a patton new turent


  • Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

demonic14sage #1 Posted 26 June 2018 - 06:39 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 13929 battles
  • 143
  • [BRTT-]
  • Member since:
    08-19-2016

How do i have all these answered question 

And wot weekly answered question back me up in what we were supposed to get the S. conquer or the new gun sound the promise two updates ago 


">Demonic

demonic14sage #2 Posted 26 June 2018 - 06:43 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 13929 battles
  • 143
  • [BRTT-]
  • Member since:
    08-19-2016
4.3 whe got teir 10 light tanks 4.4 rolls around we get absoultky nothing literally nothing new nothing to be exited it was a 3 war stories i think thats how much i remember about the update and now wg promise us AN AMASING UPDATE THAT DID INCLUDE ANY THING THAT PROMISED US BEFORE
">Demonic

MASHMAN 90 #3 Posted 26 June 2018 - 06:55 PM

    Major

  • WoTC Ambassador
  • 36536 battles
  • 12,380
  • Member since:
    02-21-2014
Think your info is misleading, S. Conqueror is Late Summer, been common knowledge for at least 3 months if not more. That hasn't changed.

demonic14sage #4 Posted 27 June 2018 - 12:52 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 13929 battles
  • 143
  • [BRTT-]
  • Member since:
    08-19-2016

View PostMASHMAN 90, on 26 June 2018 - 01:55 PM, said:

Think your info is misleading, S. Conqueror is Late Summer, been common knowledge for at least 3 months if not more. That hasn't changed.

My information misleading WG information was misleading so much that even tho i have alway got caught up the recent Q&A i went back and when through all the time the mention 9.20.1 and quote all them to show how mislead WG was bc they say things like end of summer,early summer, late summer sometime  in the summertime in one quetion that said it was going to be in 4.6 but it have already been know that all the question about 9.20.1 was going to be next update last april or so back it was never distinguish whether there be two update this summer or that they were coming in 4.5 


">Demonic

Chimonakimi #5 Posted 27 June 2018 - 12:57 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 33380 battles
  • 5,015
  • [VADER]
  • Member since:
    04-28-2016
They made it very clear that there were two separate updates, this is not their fault that you misunderstood.

demonic14sage #6 Posted 27 June 2018 - 01:03 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 13929 battles
  • 143
  • [BRTT-]
  • Member since:
    08-19-2016

View PostChimonakimi, on 26 June 2018 - 07:57 PM, said:

They made it very clear that there were two separate updates, this is not their fault that you misunderstood.

 

NO THEY didnt in no articles did they say hey guys this coming in 9.20.1 in the late summer other then the other update were having in the summer you say this but have no evidence to back you claim if you just trolling pls go away this was a discussion about how misleading Wg was when they explained when everything they said was coming in 9.20.1 was another update in the summer 


">Demonic

demonic14sage #7 Posted 27 June 2018 - 01:05 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 13929 battles
  • 143
  • [BRTT-]
  • Member since:
    08-19-2016
"World of Tanks PC recently updated the Centurion and FV4202 which upgraded their turrets. When will those updates be coming to console? Server update 9.20.1 will contain those upgrades, which will arrive later this year" question answer by jeff greg
">Demonic

demonic14sage #8 Posted 27 June 2018 - 01:08 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 13929 battles
  • 143
  • [BRTT-]
  • Member since:
    08-19-2016
In a previous Q&A, it was mentioned that the WZ-111 5A was coming around Chinese New Years, what happened? Yep, I mixed up my WZ-111’s. The 5A is part of a later update this year in the summer. Sorry about that. Another question answer by jeff
">Demonic

demonic14sage #9 Posted 27 June 2018 - 01:14 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 13929 battles
  • 143
  • [BRTT-]
  • Member since:
    08-19-2016
Is there an estimated date or time frame for the Super Conqueror and FV217 Badger? Super Conqueror will launch with our 9.20.1 update this summer. FV217 Badger we don’t have yet and will need to look into.
">Demonic

Chimonakimi #10 Posted 27 June 2018 - 01:15 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 33380 battles
  • 5,015
  • [VADER]
  • Member since:
    04-28-2016

View Postdemonic14sage, on 27 June 2018 - 01:03 AM, said:

 

NO THEY didnt in no articles did they say hey guys this coming in 9.20.1 in the late summer other then the other update were having in the summer you say this but have no evidence to back you claim if you just trolling pls go away this was a discussion about how misleading Wg was when they explained when everything they said was coming in 9.20.1 was another update in the summer 

 

They never once said this, again, WG made it very clear that the two updates were separate entities, your lack of understanding is not WG's fault.



Chimonakimi #11 Posted 27 June 2018 - 01:18 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 33380 battles
  • 5,015
  • [VADER]
  • Member since:
    04-28-2016

View PostChimonakimi, on 27 June 2018 - 12:25 AM, said:

 

http://forum-console...ictions-for-45/

 

Check the date of the first message, it had been made clear that there was going to be two updates even back then, Jeff was promising an early summer update, battle heroes was promising a separate late summer update. WG did not try to hide this, if you kept up with the streams and such, you'd know this, which is not WG's fault.

 

They never once promised 4.5 was bringing anything, except that it was something big and console exclusive. 9.20.1 balance changes would not be console exclusive.

 

 

Guess I'm psychic going by the fact that months ago I knew there were going to be 2 separate updates, amirite



demonic14sage #12 Posted 27 June 2018 - 01:27 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 13929 battles
  • 143
  • [BRTT-]
  • Member since:
    08-19-2016

I heard that we won’t get the 357 matchmaking with 4.5? Instead, we get a different one right?

The 9.20.1 server update that brings new matchmaking was moved to 4.6 and will have modifications beyond what the PC game implemented.this question is only question that explains WG misunderstand bc i know i was the only mad at the fact they said something was coming and realise it was planed for next update because jeff use VERY vague word like this summer late summer or the end of summer 


">Demonic

Chimonakimi #13 Posted 27 June 2018 - 01:29 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 33380 battles
  • 5,015
  • [VADER]
  • Member since:
    04-28-2016

View Postdemonic14sage, on 27 June 2018 - 01:27 AM, said:

I heard that we won’t get the 357 matchmaking with 4.5? Instead, we get a different one right?

The 9.20.1 server update that brings new matchmaking was moved to 4.6 and will have modifications beyond what the PC game implemented.this question is only question that explains WG misunderstand bc i know i was the only mad at the fact they said something was coming and realise it was planed for next update because jeff use VERY vague word like this summer late summer or the end of summer 

 

So what you're saying is, WG made it very obvious that there was two separate updates? You are right, I concede.



demonic14sage #14 Posted 27 June 2018 - 01:35 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 13929 battles
  • 143
  • [BRTT-]
  • Member since:
    08-19-2016

View PostChimonakimi, on 26 June 2018 - 08:15 PM, said:

 

They never once said this, again, WG made it very clear that the two updates were separate entities, your lack of understanding is not WG's fault.

 

i dont get it are you being paid or something. You say it was quite obvious but i took me to look throught answed question and see literaly one question witch distinguish 4.5 to the next update witch would have new things that are going to be implemented in 9.20.1 

LITERALY one. Saying things like early summer, late summer or the end of summer is very vague way way of explaining anything so it wouldnt be clear to everyone if he was still was talking about the same update. If you dont get that then. ....i got nothing for you 


">Demonic

Chimonakimi #15 Posted 27 June 2018 - 02:09 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 33380 battles
  • 5,015
  • [VADER]
  • Member since:
    04-28-2016

View Postdemonic14sage, on 27 June 2018 - 01:35 AM, said:

 

i dont get it are you being paid or something. You say it was quite obvious but i took me to look throught answed question and see literaly one question witch distinguish 4.5 to the next update witch would have new things that are going to be implemented in 9.20.1 

LITERALY one. Saying things like early summer, late summer or the end of summer is very vague way way of explaining anything so it wouldnt be clear to everyone if he was still was talking about the same update. If you dont get that then. ....i got nothing for you 

 

I wish I was being paid for common sense.

 

It has been made clear, months ago, I've explained it, you've found such proof yourself, I don't see the issue.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users