Jump to content


"We don't like tier 10 reward tanks"


  • Please log in to reply
132 replies to this topic

Xenith_Inc #21 Posted 27 June 2018 - 03:07 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 5896 battles
  • 2,823
  • Member since:
    04-15-2017

View PostMaxChaos24, on 27 June 2018 - 01:26 PM, said:

 

We said that some contracts and stages can be bought or skipped for gold while others can only be earned. :honoring:

 

Thanks for the clarification!

 

So you can confirm that the Tusk will only ever be earn able for the forseeable future?


Edited by Xenith_Inc, 27 June 2018 - 03:07 PM.

+++Generally found on PS4 EU server from 5 - 9pm CET+++

My YouTube Channel


ThRiLl_GmYr #22 Posted 09 August 2018 - 05:39 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 18135 battles
  • 1,344
  • Member since:
    01-28-2016

View PostMaxChaos24, on 27 June 2018 - 01:26 PM, said:

 

We said that some contracts and stages can be bought or skipped for gold while others can only be earned. :honoring:

Why am I hearing that all stages for the Tusk can be bought out?  There are Tusk already in the game.  Are we to believe that people already ground out the 900k xp for the final stage?

 

Please clarify which stage of the Tusk cannot be bought out.



TocFanKe4 #23 Posted 09 August 2018 - 05:48 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 18820 battles
  • 21,839
  • [GIRLS]
  • Member since:
    03-16-2014
Just sell tier X premiums. Just do it. It really doesn't matter anymore.

The whole "we don't want scrubs skipping to tier X without earning it and being terrible" argument holds zero water anymore. I've played tons of tier X the last week or so because of a contract. The gameplay is worse than at tier 6. The scrubs are already there in huge numbers. It's too late. They just need to sell tier X premiums to help fund the game. It's a great idea, and I'll debate anyone who says it's not.

 

Till the Servers fall apart and burn


SaltyMcD #24 Posted 09 August 2018 - 05:59 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 16175 battles
  • 1,693
  • [GUARD]
  • Member since:
    12-21-2016

View PostTocFanKe4, on 09 August 2018 - 05:48 PM, said:

Just tell tier X premiums. Just do it. It really doesn't matter anymore.

The whole "we don't want scrubs skipping to tier X without earning it and being terrible" argument holds zero water anymore. I've played tons of tier X the last week or so because of a contract. The gameplay is worse than at tier 6. The scrubs are already there in huge numbers. It's too late. They just need to sell tier X premiums to help fund the game. It's a great idea, and I'll debate anyone who says it's not.

  

  Do it ! :coin:


“ Never trust a forum member that uses an Anime profile pic .”      - SaltyMcD 


Rujnacja #25 Posted 09 August 2018 - 06:06 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 2242 battles
  • 60
  • Member since:
    07-14-2018
:popcorn:

ThRiLl_GmYr #26 Posted 09 August 2018 - 06:08 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 18135 battles
  • 1,344
  • Member since:
    01-28-2016
If people are spending hundreds for a mediocre Tusk just think how much they could make off selling an unnerfed T-22, the most OP tank the game ever saw.  $500?

Ronin Gaidin #27 Posted 09 August 2018 - 06:08 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 30224 battles
  • 3,575
  • Member since:
    11-10-2013

View PostThRiLl_GmYr, on 09 August 2018 - 01:39 PM, said:

Why am I hearing that all stages for the Tusk can be bought out?  There are Tusk already in the game.  Are we to believe that people already ground out the 900k xp for the final stage?

 

Please clarify which stage of the Tusk cannot be bought out.

 

I believe that Stages 1 through 4 can not be purchased. Of course, they are the easiest to do an can be cleared pretty quickly.

 

Stages 5 through 8 CAN be purchased, though they are exceedingly expensive (adds up to something like US$200 combined).

 

Stage 5 - 2,125 Gold

Stage 6 - 4,975 Gold

Stage 7 - 11,655 Gold

Stage 8 - 27,300 Gold

 

Grand Total: 46,055 Gold. If you buy the $100 gold packages, that equals $184.22 US. 

 

If a Tier X Premium tank costs $200 I'm not buying that, either.  



EL33T B33T #28 Posted 09 August 2018 - 06:22 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 36963 battles
  • 282
  • Member since:
    05-25-2014

View PostBrogueOne, on 27 June 2018 - 02:59 AM, said:

Give it time..... there’s 360 reasons that WoTC will always be different/lag behind PC

Amy chance you get you throw out the 360 crap. Give it a rest cupcake. You say have facts to other people. Where is your from war gaming facts that the 360 is a cause for lack of going forward. Please include links. As I can't find any. You just assume is all. And you know assume makes an [edited]out of you and you. Grumble grumble.... Guy gets on my nerves...grumble.... Like a broken record...grumble...



ThRiLl_GmYr #29 Posted 09 August 2018 - 06:25 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 18135 battles
  • 1,344
  • Member since:
    01-28-2016

View PostRonin Gaidin, on 09 August 2018 - 06:08 PM, said:

 

I believe that Stages 1 through 4 can not be purchased. Of course, they are the easiest to do an can be cleared pretty quickly.

 

Stages 5 through 8 CAN be purchased, though they are exceedingly expensive (adds up to something like US$200 combined).

 

Stage 5 - 2,125 Gold

Stage 6 - 4,975 Gold

Stage 7 - 11,655 Gold

Stage 8 - 27,300 Gold

 

Grand Total: 46,055 Gold. If you buy the $100 gold packages, that equals $184.22 US. 

 

If a Tier X Premium tank costs $200 I'm not buying that, either.  

It figures.  They make people do the easy stages so they can claim the tank must be earned and then they sell you a pass for the real work.  What a joke.  WG your credibility is shot.  Sell me my T-22 now.



ThRiLl_GmYr #30 Posted 09 August 2018 - 06:30 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 18135 battles
  • 1,344
  • Member since:
    01-28-2016

View PostEL33T B33T, on 09 August 2018 - 06:22 PM, said:

Amy chance you get you throw out the 360 crap. Give it a rest cupcake. You say have facts to other people. Where is your from war gaming facts that the 360 is a cause for lack of going forward. Please include links. As I can't find any. You just assume is all. And you know assume makes an [edited]out of you and you. Grumble grumble.... Guy gets on my nerves...grumble.... Like a broken record...grumble...

 

It is irrefutable that 360 holds back this game.  We have lost a number of maps on PS4 because they were too much for the 360.

Sovietdeath #31 Posted 09 August 2018 - 06:34 PM

    Major

  • WoTC Online Contributor
  • 15120 battles
  • 20,313
  • Member since:
    08-10-2013

View PostThRiLl_GmYr, on 09 August 2018 - 01:30 PM, said:

 

It is irrefutable that 360 holds back this game.  We have lost a number of maps on PS4 because they were too much for the 360.

2



ThRiLl_GmYr #32 Posted 09 August 2018 - 06:44 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 18135 battles
  • 1,344
  • Member since:
    01-28-2016

View PostSovietdeath, on 09 August 2018 - 06:34 PM, said:

2

 

Two is a number.

 

Two is two too many.  When I started this game I thought it was a PS4 game, they didn't tell us it was a XBox 360 game.  They even touted a PS4 exclusive map, the biggest in the game, a sign of how this PS4 version was better.  Then they take it away because people can't be bothered to buy a console more than every ten years 

 

 



scwirpeo #33 Posted 09 August 2018 - 06:56 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 38360 battles
  • 9,336
  • [CRY]
  • Member since:
    02-14-2014

View PostTocFanKe4, on 09 August 2018 - 10:48 AM, said:

Just tell tier X premiums. Just do it. It really doesn't matter anymore.

The whole "we don't want scrubs skipping to tier X without earning it and being terrible" argument holds zero water anymore. I've played tons of tier X the last week or so because of a contract. The gameplay is worse than at tier 6. The scrubs are already there in huge numbers. It's too late. They just need to sell tier X premiums to help fund the game. It's a great idea, and I'll debate anyone who says it's not.

 

 

Fixing the game, would also work.


MOEs so I can pretend like they matter

Spoiler

 


scwirpeo #34 Posted 09 August 2018 - 06:57 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 38360 battles
  • 9,336
  • [CRY]
  • Member since:
    02-14-2014

View PostEL33T B33T, on 09 August 2018 - 11:22 AM, said:

Amy chance you get you throw out the 360 crap. Give it a rest cupcake. You say have facts to other people. Where is your from war gaming facts that the 360 is a cause for lack of going forward. Please include links. As I can't find any. You just assume is all. And you know assume makes an [edited]out of you and you. Grumble grumble.... Guy gets on my nerves...grumble.... Like a broken record...grumble...

 

so your saying the devs are the problem? Either you hate them more than we do or you just refuse to get off the 360s fat D.

MOEs so I can pretend like they matter

Spoiler

 


EL33T B33T #35 Posted 09 August 2018 - 07:03 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 36963 battles
  • 282
  • Member since:
    05-25-2014

View Postscwirpeo, on 09 August 2018 - 06:57 PM, said:

 

so your saying the devs are the problem? Either you hate them more than we do or you just refuse to get off the 360s fat D.

The Devs? Is he a Dev? If so I dislike him even more. And I have an xbone now. Just don't play wot on it. Got it for the upcoming DayZ. My point is not to use the 360 as the excuse. That's [edited]. Plain and simple.



KingTomatillo #36 Posted 09 August 2018 - 07:06 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 8646 battles
  • 321
  • Member since:
    08-05-2017

if they have a earn op, it will be like 20 days long to get like 500k damage due to you tracking a tank and so everyone will be only shooting the tracks and no one will be doing damage or you can pay the low price of 28000 gold to get it NOW!!!!

 

No way in hell I would ever pay 200 dollars for a tier 10 premium.  If I would I might go as high as 100 dollars for one, maybe.  Wargaming is just getting god damn greedy.  Seriously a tier8 premium should be no more than 30 bucks and for like a tier 7 around 20 and so on.  They would literally have me opening my wallet more, if they sold tanks in bulk and had more stuff that you could add to a tank cosmetically, like for example:

 


You have a machine gun mount on top of your tank.  You got 25 different selections of machine guns you can mount from plain looking ones up to something that is really damn cool looking to decorate your tank with that cost gold.  the most expensive being maybe 1000 gold.  You could literally make your tank which is the same as someone else tank like the patton look slightly different in 1000 of different ways by doing this approach.

 

signature.png


Edited by KingTomatillo, 09 August 2018 - 07:11 PM.

banner.png?0.23391566732211477

scwirpeo #37 Posted 09 August 2018 - 07:10 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 38360 battles
  • 9,336
  • [CRY]
  • Member since:
    02-14-2014

View PostEL33T B33T, on 09 August 2018 - 12:03 PM, said:

The Devs? Is he a Dev? If so I dislike him even more. And I have an xbone now. Just don't play wot on it. Got it for the upcoming DayZ. My point is not to use the 360 as the excuse. That's [edited]. Plain and simple.

 

So if the 12 year old console is not holding back our dev team then what is? The weather?

 

You're basically saying it's not the old tech that's keeping them from pushing up. This implies a problem on the human end. 

 

Also I wouldn't have invested for dayz stand alone. The mod was a hundred times better and that was before pubg killed the stand alones player base.


MOEs so I can pretend like they matter

Spoiler

 


EL33T B33T #38 Posted 09 August 2018 - 07:14 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 36963 battles
  • 282
  • Member since:
    05-25-2014

View Postscwirpeo, on 09 August 2018 - 07:10 PM, said:

 

So if the 12 year old console is not holding back our dev team then what is? The weather?

 

You're basically saying it's not the old tech that's keeping them from pushing up. This implies a problem on the human end. 

 

Also I wouldn't have invested for dayz stand alone. The mod was a hundred times better and that was before pubg killed the stand alones player base.

You tell me what's holding them back? You seem to want to argue with no facts. Give me some facts from WG that its the 360 that's holding them back. Its not the 360, trust me. They are going as planned. Its just not what I/ maybe we have expected. 



scwirpeo #39 Posted 09 August 2018 - 07:18 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 38360 battles
  • 9,336
  • [CRY]
  • Member since:
    02-14-2014

View PostEL33T B33T, on 09 August 2018 - 12:14 PM, said:

You tell me what's holding them back? You seem to want to argue with no facts. Give me some facts from WG that its the 360 that's holding them back. Its not the 360, trust me. They are going as planned. Its just not what I/ maybe we have expected. 

 

As planned puts them 50th in popular games on Xbox. Not exactly a good plan. They can stick to the 360 all they want but that's not going to keep the servers full. There's a reason you see piles of used 360s in GameStop and only one or two ps4s. They need to be selling the game where the market is, that's not the 360.

 

Also I find it obnoxious I have to bring up with a grown adult that argument you are attempting to make on no facts when you yourself have no facts is hypocritical. Try not to act like a 10 year old too much. It's unbecoming.


MOEs so I can pretend like they matter

Spoiler

 


Addicted2Pron #40 Posted 09 August 2018 - 07:22 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 23929 battles
  • 711
  • [PIRAI]
  • Member since:
    12-12-2015

View PostEL33T B33T, on 09 August 2018 - 07:03 PM, said:

The Devs? Is he a Dev? If so I dislike him even more. And I have an xbone now. Just don't play wot on it. Got it for the upcoming DayZ. My point is not to use the 360 as the excuse. That's [edited]. Plain and simple.

 

The 360 holding this game back is a perfectly valid excuse. Everything has to be dumbed down for that decrepit console. We can't move ahead and get stuff that is exclusive to next gen consoles while 360 is supported. Wot is stagnant due to this. Sure we get the occasional updates but how much of it is innovative? We get reskins upon reskins, the merc stuff is just reused assets, etc. We did get engines that sound like vacuum cleaners tho (not impressed). The game mirrors what has been done on PC to a point we are just years behind. Updates are not being done regularly due to either incompetent devs or 360 support. There is nothing "next gen" about this game. 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users