Edelweiss

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Vampire_Izumi #1 Posted 01 July 2018 - 03:38 AM

Major

• Players
  • 27617 battles
  • [LEONI]

it seems like a amazing tank, but i can not seem to get it to work.

can anyone give me tips on how to play this tank? 

Stats:

Edelweiss armor profile

if you could give me tips with this info, let me know : D

thank you!

Edited by greenteam117, 01 July 2018 - 03:43 AM.

A lie about a lie turns inside out upon itself. - Magane chikujoin   

Marks of Excellence:

DwarfOnDrugs #2 Posted 01 July 2018 - 06:03 AM

Major

• Players
  • 31807 battles
  • [-UNL-]

Here is how to play the Edelweiss:

1. Don’t buy the vehicles, this step is quite tricky and requires a lot of self control

2. This is what to do once you have purchased the vehicle, Press ‘X’ push your left stick to the left once, press ‘A’ and then press and hold ‘A’. This magic trick should sell the vehicle to avoid the trouble of playing it.

Use the mobility and play it like a bad tier VIII prem because that is effectively what it is, snipe because most vehicles can pen you frontally, unless you are fighting a tier VI then just go bully him because for balancing reasons you have no weakspots thst are possible to hit due to your mobility.

Reqt Raider #3 Posted 24 August 2018 - 07:26 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 10039 battles

View PostDwarfOnDrugs, on 01 July 2018 - 06:03 AM, said:

Here is how to play the Edelweiss:

1. Don’t buy the vehicles, this step is quite tricky and requires a lot of self control

2. This is what to do once you have purchased the vehicle, Press ‘X’ push your left stick to the left once, press ‘A’ and then press and hold ‘A’. This magic trick should sell the vehicle to avoid the trouble of playing it.

Use the mobility and play it like a bad tier VIII prem because that is effectively what it is, snipe because most vehicles can pen you frontally, unless you are fighting a tier VI then just go bully him because for balancing reasons you have no weakspots thst are possible to hit due to your mobility.

yea dont agree with this at all,   its a hiden gem of a tank!  I have my second mark and its one of my favourite tier 8 prems. 

I play it aggressive get to those spots early and be a pest, it has the speed to relocate and a decent gun. Ive also had no issues getting somthing out of tier x games too. As for the tier 6 comment above yea what tank doesnt dominate tanks two tier lower and if i bought a prem that didn't I'd be pissed.

Edited by Reqt Raider, 24 August 2018 - 07:28 AM.

DwarfOnDrugs #4 Posted 24 August 2018 - 09:34 AM

Major

• Players
  • 31807 battles
  • [-UNL-]

View PostReqt Raider, on 24 August 2018 - 07:26 AM, said:

yea dont agree with this at all,   its a hiden gem of a tank!  I have my second mark and its one of my favourite tier 8 prems. 

I play it aggressive get to those spots early and be a pest, it has the speed to relocate and a decent gun. Ive also had no issues getting somthing out of tier x games too. As for the tier 6 comment above yea what tank doesnt dominate tanks two tier lower and if i bought a prem that didn't I'd be pissed.

How much money have you spent on free xp?

Reqt Raider #5 Posted 26 August 2018 - 07:30 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 10039 battles

View PostDwarfOnDrugs, on 24 August 2018 - 09:34 AM, said:

How much money have you spent on free xp?

As much as i want fella , mabye get a better job then it wont seem so strange to you. Saying that tho after wg started taking away things we paid for i havnt even bought prem time. Your loss wg. 

DwarfOnDrugs #6 Posted 26 August 2018 - 09:22 AM

Major

• Players
  • 31807 battles
  • [-UNL-]

View PostReqt Raider, on 26 August 2018 - 07:30 AM, said:

As much as i want fella , mabye get a better job then it wont seem so strange to you. Saying that tho after wg started taking away things we paid for i havnt even bought prem time. Your loss wg. 

I was just looking at your battles played in tech tree tier 8s/9s. Over 1mil converted for sure :D £££

If i was to convert all my potential convertable exp, i think i would need another student loan. Kappa

Reqt Raider #7 Posted 27 August 2018 - 06:30 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 10039 battles

View PostDwarfOnDrugs, on 26 August 2018 - 09:22 AM, said:

I was just looking at your battles played in tech tree tier 8s/9s. Over 1mil converted for sure :D £££

If i was to convert all my potential convertable exp, i think i would need another student loan. Kappa

Like i said before if you think converting 1 mil exp is big money then you have no idea. I work really hard and dont have time to grind my life away so i speed up my process. On blitz i used to spend to and got a tier 10 prem the m60 for my support but all of that has stopped. After wg started to alter things we pay for like giving them timers im out. Just have a few with the mates for fun, wont even prem time not from this back staby company.

XT356 #8 Posted 05 September 2018 - 05:07 PM

Major

• Players
  • 10585 battles
  • [FOE]
Play it like a heavy scout. I rush up front to a good overview, spot and then fall back and start shooting at targets of opportunity. Had a match a little over a day ago and netted over 4k damage done. But somehow did not get mastery on it. 
“Greatness is a transitory experience. It is never consistent. It depends in part upon the myth-making imagination of humankind. The person who experiences greatness must have a feeling for the myth he is in. He must reflect what is projected upon him. And he must have a strong sense of the sardonic. This is what uncouples him from belief in his own pretensions. The sardonic is all that permits him to move within himself. Without this quality, even occasional greatness will destroy a man.”

Also tagged with Edelweiss

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users