Toggleable in game battle music in Update 4.6

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

MASHMAN 90 #1 Posted 13 July 2018 - 09:38 PM

Major

• Players
  • 26557 battles

Toggleable Battle in Update 4.6. Got your wish Merun :)

- Ballistic Gun Sounds in Future, Different Sounds for different distances (Robust Modular System)

- He loves idea of Australian Crew Voice (Just an idea)

- Ammo Type a major factor for Ballistic Gun Sounds

- In Game Battle Music w/ Option for Update 4.6 (Map Specific)

- Working on Damage Module Sounds

Youtube

Twitter

Grovyle from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

The important thing is not how long you live... It's what you accomplish with your life. While I live, I want to shine. I want to prove that I exist. If I could do something really important... That would definitely carry on into the future.

Merun #2 Posted 13 July 2018 - 10:04 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 9204 battles
  • [FRONT]

View PostMASHMAN 90, on 13 July 2018 - 09:38 PM, said:

Toggleable Battle in Update 4.6. Got your wish Merun :)

- Ballistic Gun Sounds in Future, Different Sounds for different distances (Robust Modular System)

- He loves idea of Australian Crew Voice (Just an idea)

- Ammo Type a major factor for Ballistic Gun Sounds

- In Game Battle Music w/ Option for Update 4.6 (Map Specific)

- Working on Damage Module Sounds

Thank you for posting this comprehension with my name in it:D

I am really pleased with the answer, even if Rai didn't read everything I wrote. Ok she had some problems reading it, so I understand it. But why is it that hard? Is what I write not good enough englishwise? If so, please tell me, what I can do better, as I am willing to learn and I am not a native speaker.

Merun, official smartass of clan [FRONT]

I want people to understand because I want to understand as well.

Yes, I am the one guy with a different opinion.

Don't believe my battle count. It is missing 12355 battles on PC(and not a single one will ever be added to that number again) and 852 battles on mobile.

MASHMAN 90 #3 Posted 13 July 2018 - 10:11 PM

Major

• Players
  • 26557 battles

View PostMerun, on 13 July 2018 - 10:04 PM, said:

Thank you for posting this comprehension with my name in it:D

I am really pleased with the answer, even if Rai didn't read everything I wrote. Ok she had some problems reading it, so I understand it. But why is it that hard? Is what I write not good enough englishwise? If so, please tell me, what I can do better, as I am willing to learn and I am not a native speaker.

Not sure but struggled with my question too about Scottish Music but I could have worded it better too.

In my case, Map loads in around 0:35 but my best bit is from 0:40-0:50 although the beginning is good too.

Youtube

Twitter

Grovyle from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

The important thing is not how long you live... It's what you accomplish with your life. While I live, I want to shine. I want to prove that I exist. If I could do something really important... That would definitely carry on into the future.

YCS-186 #4 Posted 13 July 2018 - 10:56 PM

Major

• Players
  • 17975 battles
  • [HJCAD]

Good, now someone on the inside supports my quest for Australian crew voices. :justwait:

Seems like a cool guy, great beard.

My Tank Collection //Last Updated 07/12/2018\\:

Semi-retired from WoT. I'll still come back for earn ops, freebies, and new nations/tanks, but these days I do the majority of my tanking in AW and GuP: DTM.
Premium Tank bucket list: Stark, VK 168.01, Nomad, HMH T-34-85M, and comic tanks. After that, I'm done buying premium tanks unless Console gets new nations, tier IX and/or X premiums, certain licensed/movie/VC tanks, or certain reskins I've requested.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users