The only good thing to come out of my last WoT session

Tiger 131

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Willen #1 Posted 23 July 2018 - 11:08 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 27468 battles

So as I mentioned in another thread, my WoT day started well, maybe too well with 4 wins in as many games, all in Soviet tanks. Changing things up, I switch to German tanks and I lose twice, then win twice in my Baby Waffle. So far, I'm still positive in the win column.

Switching to the VK100.01P is when things go upside down. Between it and my Tiger II, I go on a 7 game losing streak. The next game is a win in the VK, then another loss in the Tiger II. Then win-loss-win with the Tiger which brings my W/L to 9 and 11.

So the I bring out the Hammer for a loss then a win. 10 to 12.

Now I'm getting a bit frustrated so I roll out the Tiger 131. Of course, I lose 2 in a row so I'm at 10 to 14. Then this happens:

At a certain point I forgot I was in a tier 8 game until I meet that IS-3. Due to the bad teams I had previously I got super aggressive, not caring what tank I'll come up against next. Obj. 252? Whatevs. Black Prince? I still have premium ammo loaded - fire away! It's only silver! T29? You can have a shot of premium, too!

Then I check to see who's left and I guess my adrenaline wore off. As you can see. With my team capping like it's going out of style, I don't think I could have killed the last red unless I did connect on the attempted ram. Even without my gun breaking I don't believe I had the time for another shot.

So I'm at 11 wins and 14 losses. I finally Ace the 131 and with that last win I'm probably out of luck, so I pack it up for the night.

Also tagged with Tiger 131

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users