Glitched reward. Ranked Battles August 2018

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Dunts2 14 #1 Posted 06 August 2018 - 04:08 PM

Private

• Players
  • 14602 battles
  • [KLOGS]

Hello there this si my first time writting a post here in the forums and its unfortunatly for an apparent problem (unless its supposed to be that way, wich i doubt) Its about a specific reward from ranked battles. I managed to climb up to the highest league (Grand Master) this season this saturday and was a bit excited to recive the rewards this morning only to find (or to not) that one  of the rewards was missing. This being the 5,000,000 silver wich wasnt added to my account after the season ended with, oddly enough, everything else in the list being added.

If this is supposed to happen and i am to get the 5MIL later, could someone tell me when?  And if not does anybody else has this problem with May kínder of reward from ranked battles?

If this does manages to be seen by someone from WG please do answer weather im over-reacting or if this is a problem with the reward system

Thank you.

XDukeSavageX #2 Posted 06 August 2018 - 04:54 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 49042 battles
  • [THS]
Yep, everyone is having this problem Dunts, Seemingly they are looking into it in the hopes of resolving the issue. Theres a lot of posts bringing it to there attention so I wouldnt think it will be that long before its fixed but we will just have to wait and see.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users