The Tusk

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

BlackBull1st #21 Posted 01 September 2018 - 09:35 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 56945 battles
Tusk contract is Just insane.
They should make an exception with tier x contract and let us grind another contract in the same time or an option to pause tusk contract.
I dont understand people who signe this contract, you're so crazy but I hope they'll get they rewards. Good luck !

Belgos The Drow #22 Posted 21 September 2018 - 04:33 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 25922 battles
I am a firm believer the reason the two light tanks you need to play for ever to get the Tusk are required is because they are both crap. I can light tank but these two tanks are seriously lacking.
The Sheridan spends just as much time on its side or its head as it does upright plus it’s the size of a house.
The 105 is crazy inaccurate on the move, and seriously would you sit still in it? The guns +/- gun depression means any bump, and I mean any bump like a clump of grass for example. You also happen to hit said clump right at the moment you shoot...given the clip only has 4 rounds with one guaranteed to miss, another guaranteed to ricochet and the 3rd a 50/50 proposition to hit and pen at best, I find this tank extremely underwhelming. That said I have had maybe 3 good games in it, and by good I mean above 2k damage and a couple of kills. Needs another round in the clip.
So I won’t be buying the Tusk as is so clearly wanted by having these two tanks to play and I will be selling the Sheridan and most probably the 13 105, why would I play the 105 when the Baby Batchat is better let alone the Batcat?
Pretty sure the Tusk will sit in the garage too. Would have been cool if it was an auto loading derp gun! No balance there at all but

Belgos The Drow #23 Posted 21 September 2018 - 04:37 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 25922 battles
It’s got 3 in the clip needs 4.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users