Jump to content


Could Wargaming add a "compliment" feature?


  • Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Daring Affinity #1 Posted 10 August 2018 - 09:05 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 18963 battles
  • 129
  • Member since:
    02-18-2014

World of Warships has a nice system where you can select a player at the end of a game and give them a compliment for either playing well or having good manners.

 

Would a similar system be possible in World of Tanks? It could feature on the player stats as well, similar to the upvote system used on the forums.



deadman1921 #2 Posted 10 August 2018 - 09:12 AM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 20537 battles
  • 426
  • [-STO-]
  • Member since:
    12-27-2014
I can see a lot of abuse. Unless it’s just a compliment and not a down vote also or whatever it would be. 

JMO

Soldiers of the One

 


MASHMAN 90 #3 Posted 10 August 2018 - 09:58 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 27554 battles
  • 6,834
  • Member since:
    02-21-2014

I like this idea, Also a Blacklist like WOT PC where if people troll or insult you in game, you can add them to a Blacklist and then if you see them, you know to keep an eye on them. Others use it for Arty Focusers and Stream Snipers.

 

But Compliments should be encouraged.


Youtube

Twitter

 

Grovyle from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

The important thing is not how long you live... It's what you accomplish with your life. While I live, I want to shine. I want to prove that I exist. If I could do something really important... That would definitely carry on into the future.

 


korbendallas-01 #4 Posted 10 August 2018 - 01:48 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 35997 battles
  • 4,906
  • [GER_1]
  • Member since:
    05-15-2016

View PostMASHMAN 90, on 10 August 2018 - 10:58 AM, said:

Also a Blacklist like WOT PC where if people troll or insult you in game, you can add them to a Blacklist and then if you see them, you know to keep an eye on them. Others use it for Arty Focusers and Stream Snipers.

 

If your list of "trolls" is so big that you need software support, the trolls might not be the problem.

MASHMAN 90 #5 Posted 10 August 2018 - 01:56 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 27554 battles
  • 6,834
  • Member since:
    02-21-2014

View Postkorbendallas-01, on 10 August 2018 - 01:48 PM, said:

 

If your list of "trolls" is so big that you need software support, the trolls might not be the problem.

 

So being false reported is ok? What if i got a Ban through no fault of my own?

 

Theirs one name i remember who did it twice, reported me for hacking but if i have a Blacklist then i can see that they have done something and i can be more alert.


Youtube

Twitter

 

Grovyle from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

The important thing is not how long you live... It's what you accomplish with your life. While I live, I want to shine. I want to prove that I exist. If I could do something really important... That would definitely carry on into the future.

 


Phantom Prowess #6 Posted 11 August 2018 - 12:52 AM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 1640 battles
  • 15
  • Member since:
    01-14-2015
Sounds good.

Daring Affinity #7 Posted 11 August 2018 - 01:54 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 18963 battles
  • 129
  • Member since:
    02-18-2014

View Postdeadman1921, on 10 August 2018 - 09:12 AM, said:

I can see a lot of abuse. Unless it’s just a compliment and not a down vote also or whatever it would be. 

JMO

 

Just a compliment, no negative options. That's what the report features are for on xbox and through support. Also limit them to a certain number per day or every couple of hours.

VKSheridan #8 Posted 11 August 2018 - 04:27 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 19883 battles
  • 2,795
  • Member since:
    01-31-2016

View PostDaring Affinity, on 10 August 2018 - 03:05 AM, said:

World of Warships has a nice system where you can select a player at the end of a game and give them a compliment for either playing well or having good manners.

 

Would a similar system be possible in World of Tanks? It could feature on the player stats as well, similar to the upvote system used on the forums.

 

We have a decent system.  Send them a PM after the game.  Sending a “GG” is a thoughtful touch.

I44I Warlock #9 Posted 11 August 2018 - 04:31 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 31983 battles
  • 2,324
  • [-MLW-]
  • Member since:
    02-12-2014
Why not send a GG or well played after the battle? A nice message is better than anonymous upvotes. 

     

             

              

 

                Heute fette Beute!
 
            
                        
Buff: Centennial, FV4202P and Krafts Panther
Nerf: 183, WT-E100 and Arty
               
                              
                        

Capn Ratchet45 #10 Posted 12 August 2018 - 07:20 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 15236 battles
  • 168
  • Member since:
    09-05-2015
compliment people everynight...those that deserve it get a real msg lol




9 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 9 guests, 0 anonymous users