Jump to content


After 87 reports of personal cheating, it appears we all have been discovered


  • Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Fightomonkey #1 Posted 13 August 2018 - 03:42 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 34335 battles
  • 808
  • Member since:
    05-17-2014

Fellow tankers, I have some very grave news indeed: I have, again, been reported for cheating, hacks, and mods, but this time one of our more perceptive plebs is finally on to us. I must regretfully inform you that the following message was recently transmitted to me...

Evil Weevil: hey nice teleport and cloak through the Citadel (I had narrowly squeezed past and flanked a Citadel though the use of our, *ahem*, you know...)

me: thanks, I try

Evil Weevil: GG. I've reported you for cheating though. *gives thumbs up, okay sign, and prayers answered emoji*

me: please don't report me. I'll give you the teleportation and cloaking code: up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, B, A, select, start.

So. As you can clearly see I had no choice but to give him our secret code. He was going to report me. In closing, please be advised that another woken is walking among us. End transmission.

 



Badfaith PRIEST #2 Posted 13 August 2018 - 03:46 AM

    Staff sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 16605 battles
  • 427
  • [-WD-]
  • Member since:
    09-10-2013
I wont report you for listing the persons name, lol.

NightOfDeaths #3 Posted 13 August 2018 - 04:00 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 27192 battles
  • 16,249
  • [KMD]
  • Member since:
    07-16-2014
Why would you do that? Jeez dude now every idiot is going to know now thanks to you.

 Screw my elders!!!!

World of Tanks a game where it's 1 versus 29. 15 reds trying to kill you and 14 greens trying to support them. The yellows are your only hope. For signature and stats visit http://wotinfo.net/en/player-stats

2 & 3 MoEs

 


Fightomonkey #4 Posted 13 August 2018 - 04:05 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 34335 battles
  • 808
  • Member since:
    05-17-2014

View PostBadfaith PRIEST, on 12 August 2018 - 10:46 PM, said:

I wont report you for listing the persons name, lol.

 

 nom-de-plume.


x1981 Bengals #5 Posted 13 August 2018 - 04:17 AM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 14800 battles
  • 1,018
  • [FRAT]
  • Member since:
    06-13-2014
The best cheat code is Start, Up, A, A.

Banned from Bunker

Banned from WCL & RSR

Former clan disbanded by WG

3 MoE: TT King Tiger, Tiger, VK30M, T29, T32, 3/4


HaydnSym45 #6 Posted 13 August 2018 - 04:25 AM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 24959 battles
  • 384
  • Member since:
    08-09-2015
Now it’s going to be showing up on all the streams too... if you know what I mean. :deer:

Fightomonkey #7 Posted 13 August 2018 - 04:30 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 34335 battles
  • 808
  • Member since:
    05-17-2014

View Postx1981 Bengals, on 12 August 2018 - 11:17 PM, said:

The best cheat code is Start, Up, A, A.

 

That's what my son suggested :teethhappy:


sumo1234 #8 Posted 13 August 2018 - 04:34 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 45494 battles
  • 662
  • Member since:
    09-13-2015
Well,hell,the cats out of the bag!!!!!!

animatethant #9 Posted 13 August 2018 - 04:37 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 68760 battles
  • 6,188
  • Member since:
    04-07-2014
That's our secret. Man .. 

SGT Rock 1963 #10 Posted 13 August 2018 - 05:01 AM

    Major

  • Supertest - Xbox One
  • 12481 battles
  • 3,698
  • [JOCO]
  • Member since:
    08-10-2013

Up, Dn, Up, Dn, Lt, Rt, Lt, Rt, B, A, Select, Start. You doubled it, Like the Super Nintendo code. When its just the singular Regular (8bit) Nintendo code. No harm, No foul. 

 



Fightomonkey #11 Posted 13 August 2018 - 05:24 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 34335 battles
  • 808
  • Member since:
    05-17-2014

View PostSGT Rock 1963, on 13 August 2018 - 12:01 AM, said:

Up, Dn, Up, Dn, Lt, Rt, Lt, Rt, B, A, Select, Start. You doubled it, Like the Super Nintendo code. When its just the singular Regular (8bit) Nintendo code. No harm, No foul.

 

 

Shhhhh...I doubled it because it's the cloaking AND teleportation code.


swimwithwhales #12 Posted 13 August 2018 - 06:46 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 24764 battles
  • 211
  • Member since:
    02-01-2017
repeat secret mantra "Save me RNGebus" 20 times and buy 1000 gold everyday. it works for me.

"Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people"


STUART SHERMAN #13 Posted 13 August 2018 - 08:44 AM

    Captain

  • Beta Tester
  • 35006 battles
  • 1,360
  • [FLT]
  • Member since:
    09-10-2013

View PostFightomonkey, on 12 August 2018 - 10:42 PM, said:

Fellow tankers, I have some very grave news indeed: I have, again, been reported for cheating, hacks, and mods, but this time one of our more perceptive plebs is finally on to us. I must regretfully inform you that the following message was recently transmitted to me...

Evil Weevil: hey nice teleport and cloak through the Citadel (I had narrowly squeezed past and flanked a Citadel though the use of our, *ahem*, you know...)

me: thanks, I try

Evil Weevil: GG. I've reported you for cheating though. *gives thumbs up, okay sign, and prayers answered emoji*

me: please don't report me. I'll give you the teleportation and cloaking code: up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, B, A, select, start.

So. As you can clearly see I had no choice but to give him our secret code. He was going to report me. In closing, please be advised that another woken is walking among us. End transmission.

 

 

Well, at least you didn't give up the "Ghost Shell", or the "Super Ultra Premium Ammo" codes.

For penance you must yolo the Reds in the tank of your choice, two times having only 3 HE shells for ammo. Please register your punishment recordings with the secretary on your way out. 

:D:D:D

 


                                   

                                                     "Stop it with all the negative waves..."    Oddball


CaptainSlow6969 #14 Posted 13 August 2018 - 09:03 AM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 15480 battles
  • 2,362
  • [R41D]
  • Member since:
    08-22-2013
i never thought about trying this , thanks for the idea :trollface:
WOT

t_wilson01 #15 Posted 13 August 2018 - 10:57 AM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 13526 battles
  • 272
  • [KJACK]
  • Member since:
    01-10-2016

View PostFightomonkey, on 12 August 2018 - 10:42 PM, said:

 

me: please don't report me. I'll give you the teleportation and cloaking code: up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, B, A, select, start.

 

 

lol



HooverRAD #16 Posted 13 August 2018 - 11:02 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 31038 battles
  • 3,806
  • [BNKR]
  • Member since:
    02-13-2014
Bastard...  I've been using the Konami code all this time. Now I find out its WRONG? FML

 Alba gu bràth

 

Go check out the Unofficial forum.. http://thebunker.freeforums.net/

Tha an h-a-mhàin deoc cò bod nas-fheàrr na bò mhair bò bhràmair


Fishfood50 #17 Posted 13 August 2018 - 11:07 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 702 battles
  • 550
  • Member since:
    07-30-2016
I don't have an A or a B :(

HooverRAD #18 Posted 13 August 2018 - 11:08 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 31038 battles
  • 3,806
  • [BNKR]
  • Member since:
    02-13-2014

View PostFishfood50, on 13 August 2018 - 12:07 PM, said:

I don't have an A or a B :(

 

Sucks to be you. :P

 Alba gu bràth

 

Go check out the Unofficial forum.. http://thebunker.freeforums.net/

Tha an h-a-mhàin deoc cò bod nas-fheàrr na bò mhair bò bhràmair


Fishfood50 #19 Posted 13 August 2018 - 11:13 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 702 battles
  • 550
  • Member since:
    07-30-2016

View PostHooverRAD, on 13 August 2018 - 11:08 AM, said:

 

Sucks to be you. :P

 

Just for that I'm not telling you the code for ammo racking someone :P

HooverRAD #20 Posted 13 August 2018 - 11:17 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 31038 battles
  • 3,806
  • [BNKR]
  • Member since:
    02-13-2014

View PostFishfood50, on 13 August 2018 - 12:13 PM, said:

 

Just for that I'm not telling you the code for ammo racking someone :P

 

Posted Image 

 Alba gu bràth

 

Go check out the Unofficial forum.. http://thebunker.freeforums.net/

Tha an h-a-mhàin deoc cò bod nas-fheàrr na bò mhair bò bhràmair





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users