Swedish Heavy tank Medium tank light tank improvments

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Soren Tyto #1 Posted 27 August 2018 - 02:45 AM

Private

• Players
  • 2825 battles

Hello Everyone, 

As you can see I am Soren, but I am here today to show some Improvements to the Swedish tech tree

first I will do the HTs these change I am doing to the HTs are based off DA gaming’s changes to the Emil 1 here is the link if you want to check that out

https://dagamingsite.wordpress.com/2016/12/06/first-blog-post/#more-4

also I attached A file to show haw the tech tree would look like with the changes

so First the Changes to the Kranvagn, This hull down beast really has nothing wrong with it historically but what I want to do to it is give it a (non auto loading) 15cm gun that was originally planned for it anyways but other wise no other changes

then no other changes to the Emil 2

then now to the Emil 1, originally the Emil 1 we have now was just a concept of what the Emil might look like but The real Emil 1 had a pike nose with a similar turret. the changes are that it will have the same turret and guns but the chassis will just be a smaller less Armoured chassis from the Emil 2 and maybe a turret upgrade to a smaller Emil 2 turret

next A new tank, the Emil prototype or Emil 1951, all it basically is is just a down tiered and nerfed Emil we have now at tier 8 what it was in reality was just the concept of the Emil as I mentioned earlier (oh and the 12cm gun should be removed for balance reasons)

lastly at tier 6 the Strv m/42-57, basically it will be depremiumed and will receive a 9cm gun for more balance reasons but otherwise it will stay the same.

those are the HT’s for now

Attached File  Swedish heavy tanks.xlsx   8.34K

AXELXu7 #2 Posted 27 August 2018 - 09:00 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 23513 battles
Yes. Yes, yes and yes. But will the premium Emil have a more panther-esque hull and more French-looking turret? I'm down either way. Would the bandkanone be autoloading or not?
Actually spoiled a sport once.

Soren Tyto #3 Posted 27 August 2018 - 01:56 PM

Private

• Players
  • 2825 battles

View PostAXELXu7, on 27 August 2018 - 09:00 AM, said:

Yes. Yes, yes and yes. But will the premium Emil have a more panther-esque hull and more French-looking turret? I'm down either way. Would the bandkanone be autoloading or not?

well from what I was planning Emil at tier 7 will be regular leading from non premium Strv m/42-57 but it will have the same turret from tier 8 just nerfed with less armor, and yes I will do artillery line as well, and I think the Bandkanon should be auto loading with 5 shells (not 13 for obvious reasons) and should have an inter-shell reaload of 4 to 7 seconds ( at this point I can’t decide) and I have at least 12 more Tier ten Swedish tanks destroyer (some have siege mode some do not) hope thta answers your questions

Soren Tyto #4 Posted 27 August 2018 - 02:07 PM

Private

• Players
  • 2825 battles
Also just as a clarification for the compensation for the Strv m/42-57 what would work would be those who have the regular premium will probably get a skinned version of  the same tank or get a choice between that or some silver.

Also tagged with Swedish, Heavy tank, Medium tank, light tank, improvments

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users