• Please log in to reply
283 replies to this topic

bigpikle #281 Posted 12 March 2020 - 04:38 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 34768 battles

View PostMashed, on 08 March 2020 - 05:10 PM, said:

One more game and it will be over :)

I'm not sure i'll bother with the Hardcase or Tusk contracts for a full set.

EDIT: First game below, crew with SS & BIA, standard medium equipment (optics, rammer, vert stabs).  Other than turning like a boat it seems like a pretty good tank.

That’s a great 1st game. Would you say it handles like the Absolution or worse?  Starting to see a few on the field. Brawled with one yesterday in my mini waffle; he bounced off of me and paid for it. Got about 500k to go. I really don’t want to miss Commander mode but I cannot risk falling behind at this stage. The TankGrab op will get done by itself.  

2020/03/23: DUN, DON, I mean DONE, did not play a single game in it and jumped right into the Spyglass contract.  Once done, I will have the Chisel and Tusk to complete the mercenaries line.  I don't have the Tusk required tanks, and the Chisel will wait (for now)  I do want the Spyglass, even nerfed...

Edited by bigpikle, 26 March 2020 - 11:43 AM.

Mashed #282 Posted 13 March 2020 - 04:28 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 40134 battles

View Postbigpikle, on 12 March 2020 - 04:38 PM, said:

That’s a great 1st game. Would you say it handles like the Absolution or worse?  Starting to see a few on the field. Brawled with one yesterday in my mini waffle; he bounced off of me and paid for it. Got about 500k to go. I really don’t want to miss Commander mode but I cannot risk falling behind at this stage. The TankGrab op will get done by itself.  

I've still only played the 1 game in it, i've getting a few of my merc crews (Plaguebringer, Bigtop, Jammer, Cruncher, Sharpshooter) up to 4x skills in the Absolution since then.

Not as bad turning as the Absolution, more like a Pz V/IV although it's not bad if you use the handbrake often.  Now i have the basics (SS, BIA, Repairs, Camo) i'll be training up clutch braking and off road driving.

MashedIT | YouTube

You only help your team mates, because they cannot be shot at, if they are dead.

Tricky Rik 36 #283 Posted 25 March 2020 - 11:40 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 25732 battles

View PostS5 V8, on 05 March 2020 - 04:36 PM, said:

I only have the crew it came with, I have more experienced crews in the Chisel and the machine but I am not moving them over. I picked up an Absolution after completing the Chisel contract. I plan to mostly run up the crew skills on the Red Sentinel prior to playing it hard. It nice WG gives the crew a two skill boost as there is no progression tree. As Wroclaw states it does feels sluggish, so as I build  the crew, I plan to go for off road driving and clutch braking straight way to compensate for this, great gun and turret, reload seems slow as well. I went with optics, and vents, for now still need more silver, running only 9,10 for that long serious depleted my silver reserves. Considering Vert Stabilizer or Gun Rammer, leaning toward Vert Stabilizer.

I wish you all good luck with the quest.

How have you been getting on with the Sharpshooter?  I've just unlocked and have equipped VS, Rammer and Optics.  Given the mobility, I'm tempted to swap Optics for Binos.

Rotcat #284 Posted 07 July 2020 - 06:20 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 20870 battles
  • [-H8-]
Will this one be available again after the Hardcase contract? (:

Acta non verba

Also tagged with sharpshooter, tanks, mercenary, mercenaries

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users