Super Conqueror Tank review Overview New Tier 10 PumpkinMan95

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

SlingingCredits #1 Posted 30 August 2018 - 01:14 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 12874 battles
  • [KOALA]

A variant of the Conqueror tank with extra armor protection. Manufactured during the first half of the 50s and used for testing the Dart and Malkara guided anti-tank missiles. During testing, the vehicle played the role of a heavy tank that could potentially appear in the future, but it never saw mass production.

The Super Conqueror is a heavy tank from the U.K. tech tree @ tier 10 following the Conqueror @ tier 9. 

Being a heavy tank you can expect it to be a little sluggish let’s look at the mobility statistics. 
We have an engine power of 950 Horsepower with a speed limit of around 34 kilometers per hour. Our track traverse is 26 degrees per second and our turret traverse is 32! Wow! You shouldn’t have too much trouble handling yourself in a “bad” situation. 

Hull armor is unreliable just as the Conqueror before it. 152 on the front 102 on the sides and 38 on the rear. 

Turret armor is a different story this this is pretty good but you are prone to getting shot in the sides of your turret that are not protected. “Trust me I’ve been abusing people that aren’t looking at me.” 
We have 279 on the front 89 on the sides and 70 on the rear. Some have reported that you can pen the face of the Super Conqueror if your penetration is high enough. 

The Super Conqueror sports a 122MM main armament capable of dishing out 400 average damage per shot with standard and premium rounds which have 259MM/326MM average penetration respectively. The HESH rounds will make lightly armored tanks cry with your 515 average damage with 120MM of average penetration. 
The 122MM main armament has a base ROF of 6.9 rounds per minute with a 2 second aim time and .33 dispersion @ 100 meters. This thing is great for CQ and can snapshot people at range too! 

My experiences with the Super Conqueror are that it is great at snapshotting people for 400 average damage and the great ROF helps it get the damage out there. 
For equipment on the Super Conqueror I personally run Rammer Vents and Vertical stabilizers for more scum back snap shots. 
I run 20 standard sounds 15 Premium rounds and 5 HESH for ruining people’s day. Train 6th sense first then BIA then Repairs then what  you want! No go out there and WIN! 

This review probably sucks so take with a grain of salt. “I wrote it”

TsprinTs #2 Posted 30 August 2018 - 05:47 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 38444 battles

I found the chiefain better.

Better gun, rof, gun soft stats, speed, manueability.

Both has bad hull but the chieftain can be more aggressive in offensive role.

Albapfalzd3 #3 Posted 30 August 2018 - 07:47 PM

Major

• Players
  • 22918 battles

View PostPumpkinMan95, on 30 August 2018 - 01:14 PM, said:

A variant of the Conqueror tank with extra armor protection. Manufactured during the first half of the 50s and used for testing the Dart and Malkara guided anti-tank missiles. During testing, the vehicle played the role of a heavy tank that could potentially appear in the future, but it never saw mass production.

The Super Conqueror is a heavy tank from the U.K. tech tree @ tier 10 following the Conqueror @ tier 9. 

Being a heavy tank you can expect it to be a little sluggish let’s look at the mobility statistics. 
We have an engine power of 950 Horsepower with a speed limit of around 34 kilometers per hour. Our track traverse is 26 degrees per second and our turret traverse is 32! Wow! You shouldn’t have too much trouble handling yourself in a “bad” situation. 

Hull armor is unreliable just as the Conqueror before it. 152 on the front 102 on the sides and 38 on the rear. 

Turret armor is a different story this this is pretty good but you are prone to getting shot in the sides of your turret that are not protected. “Trust me I’ve been abusing people that aren’t looking at me.” 
We have 279 on the front 89 on the sides and 70 on the rear. Some have reported that you can pen the face of the Super Conqueror if your penetration is high enough. 

The Super Conqueror sports a 122MM main armament capable of dishing out 400 average damage per shot with standard and premium rounds which have 259MM/326MM average penetration respectively. The HESH rounds will make lightly armored tanks cry with your 515 average damage with 120MM of average penetration. 
The 122MM main armament has a base ROF of 6.9 rounds per minute with a 2 second aim time and .33 dispersion @ 100 meters. This thing is great for CQ and can snapshot people at range too! 

My experiences with the Super Conqueror are that it is great at snapshotting people for 400 average damage and the great ROF helps it get the damage out there. 
For equipment on the Super Conqueror I personally run Rammer Vents and Vertical stabilizers for more scum back snap shots. 
I run 20 standard sounds 15 Premium rounds and 5 HESH for ruining people’s day. Train 6th sense first then BIA then Repairs then what  you want! No go out there and WIN! 

This review probably sucks so take with a grain of salt. “I wrote it”

Nice review except for the part about the crew, if your crew doesn't already have those Perks and Skills when you put them in that tank then you are doing something wrong. 

Roy

Funktastic Ed #4 Posted 30 August 2018 - 08:22 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 18996 battles

That cupola looks terrible, easy target at close range, have the same problem with the AMX M4 49.

But this tank looks badass, i think i'll rebuy the conqueror, as i saw they buffed its gun depression (7 to 10), wich in my opinion was so bad it was Killing any interest of keeping it as it was making Hull down obsolete..

"Idiots dare everything, that's how you really know they are."

Three 60 Mafia #5 Posted 30 August 2018 - 09:59 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 12371 battles
  • [RDDTX]

View PostTsprinTs, on 30 August 2018 - 12:47 PM, said:

I found the chiefain better.

Better gun, rof, gun soft stats, speed, manueability.

Both has bad hull but the chieftain can be more aggressive in offensive role.

You're wrong though. 

S. Conqueror with food, vents, rammer has almost the same DPM, almost the same gun handling and every other stat. And it is better than the chieftan in every other category. It doesn't have the overmatchable side armor either. 

I will give up 200 dpm to be in a damn better tank. Chieftan is completely and utterly irrelevant now with the SuperConqueror is here. 6.89 reload on S.Conq vs 6.5 on Chieftan fully maxed out. It's no contest. And oh wow S. Conqueror has .29 dispersion maxed vs .28 on Chieftan ... how horrible, it's only the best gun handling of any heavy other than Chieftan and one of the best in the game. 

Not to mention that S. Conqueror has a ton more HP and is impervious to HEAT rounds which go through Chieftan like butter. 

Edited by Three 60 Mafia, 30 August 2018 - 10:04 PM.

Official Chrysler K Salesman (Owner of 2 Chrysler K Tanks) - HMH Chrysler K - 3 MoE | Chrysler K - 3 MoE
My YouTube Channel - http://gaming.youtube.com/three60mafia 

TsprinTs #6 Posted 30 August 2018 - 10:53 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 38444 battles

View PostThree 60 Mafia, on 30 August 2018 - 04:59 PM, said:

You're wrong though. 

S. Conqueror with food, vents, rammer has almost the same DPM, almost the same gun handling and every other stat. And it is better than the chieftan in every other category. It doesn't have the overmatchable side armor either. 

I will give up 200 dpm to be in a damn better tank. Chieftan is completely and utterly irrelevant now with the SuperConqueror is here. 6.89 reload on S.Conq vs 6.5 on Chieftan fully maxed out. It's no contest. And oh wow S. Conqueror has .29 dispersion maxed vs .28 on Chieftan ... how horrible, it's only the best gun handling of any heavy other than Chieftan and one of the best in the game. 

Not to mention that S. Conqueror has a ton more HP and is impervious to HEAT rounds which go through Chieftan like butter. 

Maybe you are correct. But i dont shoot blue nor use food much.  Only used food for a couple times.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users