Jump to content


French Tiger tank idea


  • Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Poll: Would you buy a Vimoutier Tiger? (22 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 5 battles in order to participate this poll.

If WG made the Vimoutier Tiger would you buy one?

  1. Yes I'd buy one, great idea (9 votes [40.91%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 40.91%

  2. No but still a good idea (9 votes [40.91%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 40.91%

  3. No I don't like Tigers. (4 votes [18.18%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 18.18%

  4. No I don't like tanks (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Hide poll

Joco3000 #21 Posted 09 October 2018 - 06:31 PM

    Major

  • Supertest - Xbox One
  • 24934 battles
  • 26,721
  • [JOCO]
  • Member since:
    08-22-2013

View Posthondategtyper, on 09 October 2018 - 07:02 PM, said:

How about making it an autoloader dual trainer :popcorn:

 

But still with proceeds going towards the restoration of the real tank?

 

The French never fitted a Tiger I with an autoloader, as least as far as I am aware.

 

There was a single autoloading Tiger I that I am aware of, and it was Czech. Same gun as the Skoda T 25.


You can PM with with questions, if you wish. I don't bite.

Compilation thread of my ideas


dreadnought8283 #22 Posted 09 October 2018 - 06:37 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 3923 battles
  • 934
  • Member since:
    11-24-2017

View PostJoco3000, on 09 October 2018 - 12:31 PM, said:

 

The French never fitted a Tiger I with an autoloader, as least as far as I am aware.

 

There was a single autoloading Tiger I that I am aware of, and it was Czech. Same gun as the Skoda T 25.

I'll take it then! That'd be freaking awesome, and do you know if the T-VI-100 (Soviet tiger) existed?  It's a tiger sporting a 100mm gun



Joco3000 #23 Posted 09 October 2018 - 06:38 PM

    Major

  • Supertest - Xbox One
  • 24934 battles
  • 26,721
  • [JOCO]
  • Member since:
    08-22-2013

View Postdreadnought8283, on 09 October 2018 - 07:37 PM, said:

I'll take it then! That'd be freaking awesome, and do you know if the T-VI-100 (Soviet tiger) existed?  It's a tiger sporting a 100mm gun

 

It was definitely proposed, and one article I've read seems to imply one was done, although I'm not too sure on that.

Same with the Panther 85mm.


You can PM with with questions, if you wish. I don't bite.

Compilation thread of my ideas


dreadnought8283 #24 Posted 09 October 2018 - 06:47 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 3923 battles
  • 934
  • Member since:
    11-24-2017

View PostJoco3000, on 09 October 2018 - 12:38 PM, said:

 

It was definitely proposed, and one article I've read seems to imply one was done, although I'm not too sure on that.

Same with the Panther 85mm.

Then wg could definitely implement both into the game an since the French may not have had a autoloading tiger it could definitely be made a possibility thru mercs. However it would definitely be a refreshing changing over the current reskins with the 88s.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users