Match making

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

JumboCone781880 #1 Posted 03 September 2018 - 09:43 PM

Private

• Players
  • 15466 battles
  • [MIA]
You changed the platoon to where on same tier vehicles could be chosen, in doing so you ruined the format for platoons making this a single player game. Then, match making is absolutely horrid. Still get higher tier matches in platoons which puts them at a disadvantage. Not to memtion the way matchmaking is done to begin with. Maybe you should find a way to put less experience players matched together and more advanced players together. It is beyond ridiculous. This is a major issue that needs to be fixed. 

Camelman Fin #2 Posted 04 September 2018 - 07:43 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 21467 battles
  • [CRPT]
how is it ruined and is now single player game, if you cant faill platoon? And for that on platoons you are forced to play higher tier matches, i play solo and still i am almoust always on tier ten games when i play my tier 8 or nine tanks, so that is totally normal and if you and your platoon mates are good at this game then you have even better influence on those games, when you platoon even when you are bottom tier, because solo players that are good can carry those bottom tier games by them self

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users