take point take point feedback take point op

• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

D3M0LITI0N MANN #101 Posted 26 September 2018 - 05:40 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 12680 battles
  • [JOCO]

I just acquired the tank today. This Earn OP while based around completing the daily op’s seemed more like a chore then something to do for fun. Also combined with trying to earn the Stinger made it even more of a chore. Towards the last week of the earn op I had to make a decision. Try and earn a free premium tank or earn the stinger. I picked the Scourge. While there is still 4 days left to earn the stinger. (I think). I will not be getting this tank. The earn op burned me out. And I think I will be taking a break until the Halloween earn op is available. That is if there is one this year. If so hopefully it’s at least a couple of weeks away. A break is needed after grinding out those points. 

Also just wanted to say I appreciate the chance to earn a free premium tank. But basing the points you earn more on luck makes the earn ops kind of  tedious. I’m not saying the daily ops were impossible but when you require someone to do something specific for the op and also require them to win kind of makes luck based, because you can do what was asked of you for the op, but when winning the match is also required. You have to hope your teammates pull through and get the win. And I think we all know how that can go. 

I recommend for the next earn op, the requirements to earn points should be based on skill ops. Not ops that requires you to rely on another player to help you complete an op. Because we all know that doesn’t always happen. 

But once again thank you WGCB for giving us the chance to earn this tank, and hopefully the next earn op will be a French or a Chinese tank 

Nemesis SteveE #102 Posted 26 September 2018 - 11:56 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 37664 battles
  • [-FFS-]

I’ve completed the op, and personally, I didn’t think it was that bad.

I’m fortunate/unfortunate enough to have a fair amount of time to spare/fill in/watch the ‘one eyed monster’ or play WOT.

It wasn’t arduous, but did require a lot of hours to complete and I can understand the amount of negative feedback on the forums at the minute.

I only have 1 issue personally.

After completing the op, incidental playing still earns points.

That’s fine, but as an example, after a game I’ve earned “Take Point III” which rewards you with some boosts.

It would appear that you don’t get the rewards second time around.

Apart from that, I enjoyed the op, but my only suggestion would to increase the time limit by 25%.

That’s it, back to grinding the T49 with ‘old school’ tactics. Never underestimate the sneakiness!

Happy Tanking Y’all.

xristelias86 #103 Posted 27 September 2018 - 01:05 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 15947 battles

View PostTBO K1LL4C4M, on 11 September 2018 - 12:05 PM, said:

Jeez, are Guys really complaining about the fact you have a Chance to earn a Tank for free Just by playing the Game? Do you really think they hand out 40-70€/$/£ Tanks to everyone? Greedy greedy. Fun Fact you don't even have a Chance by playing everyday for 2-3h Like the average player does. You have to buy Premium and spend a Minimum of 5-7h per day playing. I missed every "win a Tank" yet ans wouldnt even consider whining about because its my choice how i spend my time and so its yours.

I don't know either why they complain. I agree, that's a tank of about 50 bucks and the game is FREE to play. It was pretty easy. And before anybody says that I have no life so I was playing every day all day, I tell you that I got the Kirovet last Wednesday and I only had to play 2 hours per day because I work 12 hours every day and I also didn't play at all for about 3 days...I was getting done all of the daily ops within the 2 hours  and  for 2 Sundays I was playing lots to get xp for that "making a point " op. So stop complaining for EVERYTHING. If everyone could get that tank easy, that should be unfair for all of these skilled players who worth it. Stop these excuses and be better players. 

Larimus #104 Posted 27 September 2018 - 04:15 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 46860 battles
  • [IVXX]
Again, it wasn't a bad op, but I have only reached 706 points and am throwing in the towel.  I find tracking ops difficult when playing lights because there is usually no one to give the coup de grâce.  Other than that, a good effort!

A fur-trapper (who was strictly from commercial), had the unmitigated audacity to jump up from behind my igloo (peekaboo). And he started into whippin' on my favorite baby seal with a lead-filled snowshoe.....Seal Clubbing with Frank Zappa and my Pz.Kpfw.38H :great:

SATANIC ACOLYTE #105 Posted 27 September 2018 - 11:54 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 17633 battles
  • [USSCO]

View Postxristelias86, on 27 September 2018 - 01:05 AM, said:

I don't know either why they complain. I agree, that's a tank of about 50 bucks and the game is FREE to play. It was pretty easy. And before anybody says that I have no life so I was playing every day all day, I tell you that I got the Kirovet last Wednesday and I only had to play 2 hours per day because I work 12 hours every day and I also didn't play at all for about 3 days...I was getting done all of the daily ops within the 2 hours  and  for 2 Sundays I was playing lots to get xp for that "making a point " op. So stop complaining for EVERYTHING. If everyone could get that tank easy, that should be unfair for all of these skilled players who worth it. Stop these excuses and be better players. 

It's more about the daily limit that I had an issue with. I had several days where I honestly could have put 12+ hours into the game but I was not able to get on some days. This seems like an attempt to raise the server population on the weekdays..which I think will backfire unfortunately. 

BaxBasu #106 Posted 27 September 2018 - 12:32 PM

Private

• Players
  • 17932 battles
Statistically improbable yesterday, I have given up. Ran out of Ops that gave more than 10 points and realized I would have to take a break from life for 2 days to grind the remaining ops. I think I am in the 740+ range, 130 points a day with nothing but the 10 pointer Op as a boost (the others were done days ago) was quite sobering - my tier <5 tanks rejoiced!!!!

Also tagged with take point, take, point, feedback, take point op

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users