• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

RCAFRaven #1 Posted 08 September 2018 - 01:06 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 7411 battles
  • [TVTC]
Dear WG,

I've noticed that since the update that on several maps we get hung up on sandbags that weren't an issue before. Can't advance, can't reverse, can't turn. Can't do anything except watch the tracks spin in concert with control inputs. The last time this happened, I had the pleasure of sitting there paralyzed while 3 AI tanks circled me and shredded me to bits - the only thing I could do was pull the trigger every time one of them passed in front of me and I had a round ready. Fun, fun, fun.

A couple of examples are at the "ammo dump" on "Tigerfibel" and on top of the hill (where the TDs are) on "Push for Victory."

This wouldn't be a big deal at all, as one can simply restart, but when we burn Ops that we paid for (e.g. X6 Crew XP Boost) on a mission that we only get a few XP points for, it's not only frustrating, but also a rip off.

It's not just me, either: I did "platooned" WS the other day and my partner got hung up the same way. At least in this case we could push each other off the sandbags and salvage the trip.

Please fix, thanks, that'd be great. Giving me back my burned X6 Crew XP Ops would be even better.

G

Haukkis #2 Posted 08 September 2018 - 01:25 PM

Major

• Players
  • 34293 battles
I also almost get stuck with Object 263. Map was new Himmelsdorf Mercenaries variant, Stadt De Dunkelheit or something... sandbags at the East base. Those sandbags almost cost me a game... 

XT356 #3 Posted 10 September 2018 - 01:35 PM

Major

• Players
  • 10431 battles
  • [DNTCR]
yeah, I got stuck on those sand bags last night in the E100. I was trying to figure out what the hell was holding me up. But this was in an actual mp match. Himmelsdorf.
“Greatness is a transitory experience. It is never consistent. It depends in part upon the myth-making imagination of humankind. The person who experiences greatness must have a feeling for the myth he is in. He must reflect what is projected upon him. And he must have a strong sense of the sardonic. This is what uncouples him from belief in his own pretensions. The sardonic is all that permits him to move within himself. Without this quality, even occasional greatness will destroy a man.”

Ronin Gaidin #4 Posted 10 September 2018 - 02:36 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 35405 battles

View PostHaukkis, on 08 September 2018 - 09:25 AM, said:

I also almost get stuck with Object 263. Map was new Himmelsdorf Mercenaries variant, Stadt De Dunkelheit or something... sandbags at the East base. Those sandbags almost cost me a game... 

Same issue last night. Stadt De Whatever, South Spawn, THREE of us got hung up on the sandbags right there in the spawn. A good team mate came to push us free. He freed one guy and got stuck for his trouble. The now free guy returned the favor, and they knocked the the other two of us free. We went on to win the game despite burning the first two minutes spinning our treads in the spawn. 

JollyGecko2 #5 Posted 27 September 2018 - 03:33 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 27446 battles
  • [AMD]
I found this same issue in War Stories on the El Alamein map. The sand bags between the 2 tanks at C6 did the same to me in my Conqueror. Fix this.

XT356 #6 Posted 28 September 2018 - 07:50 PM

Major

• Players
  • 10431 battles
  • [DNTCR]

https://xboxdvr.com/.../video/61139606

Heres a video. Was grinding out the last 3k xp on the vk45 and this happened.  Even the AI will get stuck on them. 

“Greatness is a transitory experience. It is never consistent. It depends in part upon the myth-making imagination of humankind. The person who experiences greatness must have a feeling for the myth he is in. He must reflect what is projected upon him. And he must have a strong sense of the sardonic. This is what uncouples him from belief in his own pretensions. The sardonic is all that permits him to move within himself. Without this quality, even occasional greatness will destroy a man.”

dad072465 #7 Posted 29 September 2018 - 02:01 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 37513 battles
Just so you no this doesn't just happen in ws. It also happens during a normal match I've gotten stuck at the same spots mostly with my big tanks

HOGGERJIM #8 Posted 01 October 2018 - 12:50 AM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 40587 battles
Same thing happened to me on both of these maps. Happened on the other version of Himmelsdorf in a multiplayer game. This really needs to fixed folks.

Sentience #9 Posted 01 October 2018 - 03:35 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 27912 battles
  • [ARROW]
Saw this problem at north spawn of Kitmat. Sandbags near cap completely paralyzed two tanks. (MP match)

How to fix game balance in a nutshell: Click here.

How to fix Mercenaries in a nutshell: Click here.

How to keep history buffs happy: Click here.

How to make clans relevant again: Click here.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users