Kraft's Panther nerfed?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

SKYNET T92 #21 Posted 22 October 2018 - 09:27 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 32415 battles
  • [MYST]
watched a recording of my e25 yesterday from 1 year ago. Steady ripping people from 450-600yards and almost every single shot hit where I was aiming. weak spots/tracks it was spot on. Really made me laugh and cry at the same time because I was watching a game that is literally impossible in the e25 now. Its lucky to hit your aim under 300yrds now. That solo Triple MoE is ever more elusive when using a tank that requires stealth and accuracy both of which do not exist in the game anymore.

IronBallsMatt #22 Posted 25 October 2018 - 05:53 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 11713 battles

it feels the same to me, I play it pretty regularly if I am grinding German tanks or need a solver boost

tbh slower aim time helps me with the sledge hammer op because it forces a measured approach

omegaMAXIMUS080 #23 Posted 27 October 2018 - 11:35 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 30690 battles
  • [0MEGA]

So I just got this tank from as Operation reward.  I have played it a few times and I am not pleased with its performance.  It sucks in every shot it takes...not one shot bounced off yet, every shot penetrates....survivability is LOW!  You should be able to bounce a shot every now and then, especially when the Krafts gun isn't penetrating itself and you hear BOUNCED all the time and yet you keep taking hits and nothing bounces off you.  As a sniper tank I find it very lacking. Accuracy at 100m is .032?? I call [edited]on that!  Every shot I have fired so far have all pulled to the right....precise it is NOT!  Aiming time of 2.50s?  A bit long for this gun!  

So why was this tank made to perform so poorly??  Any other secret nerfs I need to be made aware of?  This is so typical of wargaming...they secretly nerf tanks so they don't perform per the specs.  I don't understand why they do this...isn´t and shouldn´t PLAYER RETENTION be the goal of any such a game??!!  

dreadnought8283 #24 Posted 27 October 2018 - 03:58 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 2970 battles

View PostomegaMAXIMUS080, on 27 October 2018 - 05:35 AM, said:

So I just got this tank from as Operation reward.  I have played it a few times and I am not pleased with its performance.  It sucks in every shot it takes...not one shot bounced off yet, every shot penetrates....survivability is LOW!  You should be able to bounce a shot every now and then, especially when the Krafts gun isn't penetrating itself and you hear BOUNCED all the time and yet you keep taking hits and nothing bounces off you.  As a sniper tank I find it very lacking. Accuracy at 100m is .032?? I call [edited]on that!  Every shot I have fired so far have all pulled to the right....precise it is NOT!  Aiming time of 2.50s?  A bit long for this gun!  

So why was this tank made to perform so poorly??  Any other secret nerfs I need to be made aware of?  This is so typical of wargaming...they secretly nerf tanks so they don't perform per the specs.  I don't understand why they do this...isn´t and shouldn´t PLAYER RETENTION be the goal of any such a game??!!  

I'm not sure what the deal is on this tank but you can not shot before that reticle is aimed or you'll miss every time, and your going to miss every 1 in 4 shots regardless. I think what really gets me is I just got my kv-122 a day or 2 before I earn the revenant, and I have 70% shots hit on the 122 an 68% or less with the panther lol. How is thus even possible?

BreezyModsGtA #25 Posted 29 October 2018 - 09:50 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 3031 battles
Gld

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users