What is going on?

light tanks lights

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

M1911COLT 45 #1 Posted 14 September 2018 - 03:22 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 17312 battles

So ive never been one to complain that lights are OP but ive been suicide run 8 games in a row where a light tank will look at me, auto lock me and hound me to death and be immediately killed after killing me because he decided to kill me in front of my entire team. This game is actually unplayable right now, they act like overly aggressive bots, it makes no sense. Am i the only person having this problem right now? I know there is an Op for a light tank but holy smokes. War gaming do something because im done until the suicide lights are toned down, and judging from the forums i'm not the only one.

Whats happening to this game :(

Sgt Becket FEAR #2 Posted 14 September 2018 - 03:27 AM

Major

• Players
  • 10423 battles
  • [ROSA]

From what I can gather, it seems that those Mercenary Ops have players being madder than March hares.

Commander of Rosa "Queen of Hearts"

Need help with the Tiger I? PM me or see my guide: Becket's Tiger Guide | Short novel about Rosa: Rosa: Queen of Hearts

steelheadclan #3 Posted 14 September 2018 - 03:35 AM

Major

• Players
  • 15211 battles
  • [REAL]

Yolo wagons are out in force.

They should have named the tusk the plague instead then the plague op would be appropriate, stinger op is running as well.

l-THRONE-I #4 Posted 14 September 2018 - 03:49 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 1516 battles

View Poststeelheadclan, on 13 September 2018 - 09:35 PM, said:

Yolo wagons are out in force.

They should have named the tusk the plague instead then the plague op would be appropriate, stinger op is running as well.

Pretty funny and sadly true.  Either that or “The Law of Unintended Consequences” OP.  Terrible.

Bibo1GerUk #5 Posted 14 September 2018 - 04:49 AM

Major

• Players
  • 27743 battles
Those LT hordes are ruining the game. Even worse when they're platooned. I guess WG want us to take a break once the Earn Op is over. It's like they don't even play the game themselves and understand what their stupid missions do to the gameplay. :P

Edited by Bibo1GerUk, 14 September 2018 - 10:52 AM.

Remember, it's just a game!

My little Youtube channel aka YeOldeGamer: https://www.youtube....xVCaFCLg/videos

HollowPoint_808 #6 Posted 14 September 2018 - 05:06 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 19539 battles
  • [PATS]
Agree, I play lights at times but man there's no form of organized gameplay, its like an arcade out there.  Hope WG limits the amount of lights, remember prior to the Tusk op, we had like 2 a game .... and occasionally a platoon of 3 , now its in every game ... 4 to 5 lights with 4 arty's 

IXxDeathGodxXI #7 Posted 14 September 2018 - 05:15 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 15882 battles
Eh, they're kinda fun to shoot at. Given I play solely russian tanks, auto locking means they hit my spaced armor and can't pen from the front, just the rear. Plus a majority of em suck at light tank confrontations like shooting when the tank they've auto locked onto is moving horizontally away from them and immedieatly running away when they shot all their rounds and  I just chase them until their dead. Light tank AMX drivers are utter trash. Those who use the sheridan and t49 are pretty good though from what I've seen. They don't yolo as much as the amx trash players.

Dyslexsticks #8 Posted 14 September 2018 - 06:42 AM

Major

• Players
  • 34294 battles
  • [BNKR]
But they improve the pace of the game when they end it instantly though right?

Did you manage to stand my post? You might like: My Twitter (fixed!)My Xbox to YouTube Guide

I_TriffNix #9 Posted 14 September 2018 - 07:53 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 15426 battles

View PostM1911COLT 45, on 14 September 2018 - 03:22 AM, said:

So ive never been one to complain that lights are OP but ive been suicide run 8 games in a row where a light tank will look at me, auto lock me and hound me to death and be immediately killed after killing me because he decided to kill me in front of my entire team. This game is actually unplayable right now, they act like overly aggressive bots, it makes no sense. Am i the only person having this problem right now? I know there is an Op for a light tank but holy smokes. War gaming do something because im done until the suicide lights are toned down, and judging from the forums i'm not the only one.

Sry but u also drove yesterday 15 games in a light tank. so please stop crying...

There are also a lot TD's in 1 game.

I think u be a victim of of the SHARPSHOTER merctank OP. Cause in stage 4 or 5 u need 3 times  "spot 3 enemys and kill 1"

When a merc OP needs only TD's u see lot of camping TD's in game and so on and so on...

Don't be worry. It will end like WG says SOON or in the near future :)

ToxicBullbog #10 Posted 14 September 2018 - 07:58 AM

Major

• Players
  • 19803 battles

I played 5 games to finish my daily ops an hour ago and one game i watched a WZ-132-1 drive to my spawn on cliff and throw himself off the edge at G3.

Another memorable game watched a platoon of 2x AMX 13 90s yolo to my spawn on Swamp both attempting to clip out a M103, they died before the M103 was finished by arty.

I can say one thing, i'm glad the useless tools weren't on my team.

I don't play anymore, just loiter around the forum from time to time.

https://www.youtube.com/c/AngryBullbog

Scoobydooboj #11 Posted 14 September 2018 - 08:29 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 17702 battles
  • [7ARMD]

View PostM1911COLT 45, on 14 September 2018 - 03:22 AM, said:

Same. was with my platoon last night and every game tier vii and above had at least 4-5 lights per team. And like a swarm of flies they either spend their time chasing other lights about or going for a TD or arty kill before they get vapouized!

It got so bad we stopped playing our slow TD's as you couldn't have a  game without being hounded. Not fun. 

In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it.”
– Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

f1mitku #12 Posted 14 September 2018 - 08:42 AM

Major

• Players
  • 47521 battles

View PostM1911COLT 45, on 14 September 2018 - 05:22 AM, said:

I'll quote myself from another thread:

View Postf1mitku, on 14 September 2018 - 10:22 AM, said:

Started the last Stage 8 for 980K XP yesterday. My plan is to get about 25K XP per day... but... my god... it's that boring to play constantly 1-2 tanks every day. I think this Op could make me quit the game by boredom. :facepalm:

Even 25K XP are far too much to play in just 1-2 tanks every day. This gonna be excruciating. :(

@Op, does this answer your question?

Do you think it's fun for the mentioned lights?

It's WGC's fault to put such silly requirements in the current Ops. It would be funny if it wasn't that silly. :facepalm:

Don't rush me, I'm waiting for the last moment!

TBO K1LL4C4M #13 Posted 14 September 2018 - 08:53 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 11021 battles

View Postf1mitku, on 14 September 2018 - 08:42 AM, said:

I'll quote myself from another thread:

@Op, does this answer your question?

Do you think it's fun for the mentioned lights?

It's WGC's fault to put such silly requirements in the current Ops. It would be funny if it wasn't that silly. :facepalm:

No one forces you to go for it, but yet you cry "its the Contract" i also saw Posts were people comitted to go yolo for these stupid Contracts. And don't even feel bad.

Its one Point they added them, its another to go and intentionally f**k everyone else by trying to fullfill this stuff. Tough the half of the tusk Guys will never Made it to the end but took part in screwing up the Game. Congratz the Community is proud in all of  you tusk dudes. 

"Oh sorry  i didnt wanted to shoot Somebody but they gave me the gun, so blame them"

Thats what you guys say.

f1mitku #14 Posted 14 September 2018 - 09:06 AM

Major

• Players
  • 47521 battles

View PostTBO K1LL4C4M, on 14 September 2018 - 10:53 AM, said:

No one forces you to go for it, but yet you cry "its the Contract" i also saw Posts were people comitted to go yolo for these stupid Contracts. And don't even feel bad.

Its one Point they added them, its another to go and intentionally f**k everyone else by trying to fullfill this stuff. Tough the half of the tusk Guys will never Made it to the end but took part in screwing up the Game. Congratz the Community is proud in all of  you tusk dudes. 

"Oh sorry  i didnt wanted to shoot Somebody but they gave me the gun, so blame them"

Thats what you guys say.

I've lost too much time to just cancel it. Do you think that I would just throw this time in the bin? I'll finish it for sure. And - yeah. It's not my fault.
Don't rush me, I'm waiting for the last moment!

Warsteiner 1 #15 Posted 14 September 2018 - 09:27 AM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 39160 battles
  • [C-X-L]
If you think its bad now just wait until December when people realise they are running out of time and may not get the xp needed to finish !
The holidays are going to be a yolo/rinse/repeat festival .

mikkoj #16 Posted 14 September 2018 - 09:43 AM

Major

• Players
  • 30134 battles

View PostTBO K1LL4C4M, on 14 September 2018 - 10:53 AM, said:

Thats what you guys say.

Why not when it gets job done? I did it for tusk op and gonna drop it after i get stage 7 done. It is doable but i don t want to stop my grinds for it so i settle for stage 7 prizes. 

I practically yolo my 5/4 daily to get my tracking assist done for scourge points. Top of that i mostly use HE for those games to shoot only tracks. Feel triggered yet? :trollface: 

Funny how people still take game so seriously... WG made ops & game balancing and i am going to play they way i get things done with least effort possible to continue my TT grinds.  

3-marks: Chaffee, PZ 5/4, VK 30.02 M, Cromwell knight, 34-88, T26E4, Churchill 3, T29, E75, conqueror, ELC, snakebite, T32  (13 tanks)

2-marks: lycan, amx chaffee, Brazilian bulldog, bulldog, T49, Ru 251, amx 13 90, WZ- 132A, Sheridan, T44, CDC, sta1, type59, M46, pta leo, t54, T1, bogatyr, kv2, hammer, is, tiger 2, löwe, kv4, m103, st1, T10, jagdpanther, e25, t28, t30,E8, gorynch (33 tanks)

Much wow, not mark hunter.

TBO K1LL4C4M #17 Posted 14 September 2018 - 11:04 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 11021 battles

View Postmikkoj, on 14 September 2018 - 09:43 AM, said:

Why not when it gets job done? I did it for tusk op and gonna drop it after i get stage 7 done. It is doable but i don t want to stop my grinds for it so i settle for stage 7 prizes. 

I practically yolo my 5/4 daily to get my tracking assist done for scourge points. Top of that i mostly use HE for those games to shoot only tracks. Feel triggered yet? :trollface: 

Funny how people still take game so seriously... WG made ops & game balancing and i am going to play they way i get things done with least effort possible to continue my TT grinds.  

You proof my point mate, though you're not even one of the "i want that stupid Tank" kids i was ranting about.

i couldnt care less actually but this whining of these selfish yolo boon f**ktards about the silly Contracts and ops just hits the bottom out of the Barrel.

Camelman Fin #18 Posted 14 September 2018 - 12:30 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 24525 battles
  • [CRPT]

View PostWarsteiner 1, on 14 September 2018 - 11:27 AM, said:

If you think its bad now just wait until December when people realise they are running out of time and may not get the xp needed to finish !
The holidays are going to be a yolo/rinse/repeat festival .

yeah and it doesent end there, these tusk and sharpshooter etc. contracts are not one time things, they open those up again in short time those have expired, this is never ending sycle with theese idiot merc contracts and idiot braindead players that are left on this game, when so much good to super uni players have left, because all of this stupidity that console is doing and now we have player base that plays on mostly tier ten and 95% of those are totally incompetent, braindead morons that havent learned and never will learn anything and just chase those idiotic mercs to the end of this game

steelheadclan #19 Posted 14 September 2018 - 01:47 PM

Major

• Players
  • 15211 battles
  • [REAL]

One interesting aspect is I don’t hesitate of the line at the start of game, I know where I’m going as soon as I see map and team makeup’s. 

At least once every day I create a sad panda because I stole all the spots they need for merc ops and they complain about till they get sent to garage which is thankfully usually fairly early. 

Occasionally they yolo right past me to reds base to try and get remaining spots and die. 

I enjoy creating sad pandas!

This is the current state of lights in wargaming. 

TBO K1LL4C4M #20 Posted 14 September 2018 - 02:03 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 11021 battles

View Poststeelheadclan, on 14 September 2018 - 01:47 PM, said:

One interesting aspect is I don’t hesitate of the line at the start of game, I know where I’m going as soon as I see map and team makeup’s. 

At least once every day I create a sad panda because I stole all the spots they need for merc ops and they complain about till they get sent to garage which is thankfully usually fairly early. 

Occasionally they yolo right past me to reds base to try and get remaining spots and die. 

I enjoy creating sad pandas!

This is the current state of lights in wargaming. 

If you touch em (by accident of course) so they circle a bit at start in homebase and have some problems then, finding the right way to the battlefield so you stand in their way  (I Sometimes do the booze while playing, no intention of course) leads to weird reactions. They start dumping the magazine at you and go yolo without any impact neither for the round nor for these silly contracts. Seems like wifey does not supporting the yolo and autoload in the bedroom.

Also tagged with light tanks, lights

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users